42 Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty – Tijuana, MX

I been thinking about this for 3 years now. I did...

I been thinking about this for 3 years now. I did a lot of research looked at a lot of reviews, and finally decided to go through with it. I thought that I could be a little too young to be doing this procedure, but I read a review on this website about someone who thought the same thing, She also mentioned she'd rather take care of things little by little, I believe the same thing.also she mentioned that she was very happy with your decision. I will be posting pictures and also letting you know about anything that's important.
Hello... I can relate to what you are saying I am 44 and noticed I needed to do something about my spots on my face then saw my pix in the dr's office and did realize that my eyes do look tired and am thinking about doing something to my bottom lids.. they have quite a bit of creases.. I will be doing lip and also transfer of fat and would like to do my bottom lids in TJ
I have a question for anyone that had the upper eyelid surgery for medical reasons . I have an appt. in 2 weeks with an opthaloplastic surgeon who I was referred to by my opthalmoloigist . I am worried about the vision field test. Can anyone tell me how long it takes to test each eye? Also is it normal for your eyes to look more droopy one some days and not look as droopy on other days?

February 28, 20014

Day off procedure ... everything went well. I can definitely say rest your eyes as much as you can keep your head elevated don't fall asleep with your head low.

Day one

Lot of swelling.... I am using some cold compress. heads up you should only be using a cold compress for a few days.vision is a little blurry, still irritated, still sleeping with my head elevated.

Day two

Post op Day 2
some of the swelling has gone down also redness has decreased a little, irritated around the eyes. also feeling a little itchy
Wish u the best^_^! Thank u for posting!
Thank you for posting your experience wishing you great recovery and results will be watching for your updates Cheers D

post op day 3. March 02, 2014

Today dry eyes and irritated... want to rub them. It helps massaging around them.
I still will not be able to go back to work, I work all day om a computer, so differently no.
The more rest your eyes get I believe the better.

A Before picture... all done up.

All done up Feb 14th 2014
your last set of pic are saying before picture... do you have recent pic.? also do you have any pic 10 days after your surgery?
Update soon. .. sorry for the delay.
OMG! I just notice that I changed the Dr. Last name oops:D..Dr.Milla Hector my bad(^_^)!

Post up day 4

Had a lot of swelling still. One more day to get stitches out.

post op day 5

Today is the day... hopefully no more stitches

no more stitches

Dr. Said I had to much swelling still... got new eye drops.

post op day 8

Still lotz of swelling around the eyes and light bruising
Dr. Hector Milla

I can only say great things about my Doctor I have been a patient of his since 2006 I've done a little here a little there. My Doctor by showing me different options for telling me what I should or shouldn't do.tell me what I should do and what I shouldn't do. I trust my doctor and that's important.