42 Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty – Tijuana, MX

I been thinking about this for 3 years now. I did...

I been thinking about this for 3 years now. I did a lot of research looked at a lot of reviews, and finally decided to go through with it. I thought that I could be a little too young to be doing this procedure, but I read a review on this website about someone who thought the same thing, She also mentioned she'd rather take care of things little by little, I believe the same thing.also she mentioned that she was very happy with your decision. I will be posting pictures and also letting you know about anything that's important.

February 28, 20014

Day off procedure ... everything went well. I can definitely say rest your eyes as much as you can keep your head elevated don't fall asleep with your head low.

Day one

Lot of swelling.... I am using some cold compress. heads up you should only be using a cold compress for a few days.vision is a little blurry, still irritated, still sleeping with my head elevated.

Day two

Post op Day 2
some of the swelling has gone down also redness has decreased a little, irritated around the eyes. also feeling a little itchy

post op day 3. March 02, 2014

Today dry eyes and irritated... want to rub them. It helps massaging around them.
I still will not be able to go back to work, I work all day om a computer, so differently no.
The more rest your eyes get I believe the better.

A Before picture... all done up.

All done up Feb 14th 2014

Post up day 4

Had a lot of swelling still. One more day to get stitches out.

post op day 5

Today is the day... hopefully no more stitches

no more stitches

Dr. Said I had to much swelling still... got new eye drops.

post op day 8

Still lotz of swelling around the eyes and light bruising
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I can only say great things about my Doctor I have been a patient of his since 2006 I've done a little here a little there. My Doctor by showing me different options for telling me what I should or shouldn't do.tell me what I should do and what I shouldn't do. I trust my doctor and that's important.