It's Time!!! - Thomasville, GA

Hi everyone, I am 42 years old. I have 2 boys and...

Hi everyone, I am 42 years old. I have 2 boys and have lost 50lbs. now at 5'6" 140lbs. I have and always have had saggy breast. I cant stand them never have, and have always wanted to have a BL/BA. Since losing the weight i can wear a A cup. and i look at some of your pic's and think to myself i just wish mine looked that good. It will be very hard for me to post before pic's.
So my husband ask if thats what he could give me for Christmas. I was thrilled and now getting a little nervous. I will be getting a lollipop lift. and 485cc in right and 510cc in left. under the muscle. And that is kinda freaking me out because that sounds so big. But PS says that will put me at a full C to a small D.
Have my pre-op Mon. 11-4. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

side pic's

Don't know how dogs ended up there.

Pre-Op

Had my pre-op today. Have everything ready to go. Am so excited, know the nervousness will come Wednesday. But am ready to get it over with.

1 day post.

I've had a little plan but not to bad. When to see Dr today he said everything looks good but I have a huge knot over my left breast that he says is a muscle spasm.. he put me on muscle relaxers. And I have to keep pishing it down. And it don't feel good. Has anyone else had this problem? And if so what did you do to help it.go away

here's some pic. has anyone else had this problem.

Not liking mornings at all.

I think the mornings are getting worse. This morning they feel like they could explode and the left is still so high. went all day yesterday without pain meds. but if this does not ease off soon am gonna have to take some and not wanting to. suppose to go back to work today for a couple of hours but so not feeling it right now. is there anything anyone can tell me that helps with this morning boob.

Left still very very high...

Just getting around to updating. Went back for my 1 week post op Friday, Tape came off and the left is still very very high. PS says it will come on down on its own i sure hope its soon just looks so crazy to me. No real big changes but PS said everything looks good.
Dr. Houston

I have started to wear a band now. Doc gave me. I have same issue but on my right (I'm right handed). Ps said will come down and it p worry. 3 months or so. Btw I used to lift weights push ups etc. so it may take longer for muscle to relax.
Hi Trina! Yep me too! Left is riding super high. I have to keep reminding myself that it's still to early to start worrying, they will drop for both of us! So glad to see that everything is going well for you!
I have still been taking Motrin in the am and the pm just to keep the girls happy! Don't feel like I have to have it but it just takes the edge off. I haven't had much morning boob yet. Not sure if it's from taking the Motrin or not. I'm post op day 6. :)
Thanks I will try that. How many mg are you taking?
600 mg
Try using a breast band, it might help them drop faster. It didn't help me much though. I am 3 months post and one of my breasts still looks like yours. I'm planning to go for a revision to either remove the implants entirely or get smaller implants.
Hi although I don't have the lump I have high riding square boobs too. Day 5. Yours look lower than mine...hope we all drop in QuickTime :-)
No I have not had that problem..but I agree with Nleneck...you are so high and tight right now.  It could be a pocket of fluid..which normally goes away.  It probably would not hurt to send your PS a photo. Happy healing!
congrats! welcome, they look great and will drop.
Yup! That's me too! We just need to give ourselves time to fully heal and allow the implants to settle. I've been applying ice packs and that seems to help. 30 minutes on and 30 minutes off. With 5 minute massages 3 times a day.
Good luck!! U will do great. I am on my first day post op. 4 in the morning and can't sleep, so here I am on RS!!! Just lots of pressure and nausea when I get up. Hope that passes today! Can't wait to here from u!!
Hi. I feel pretty good just a lot of pressure and a burning feeling like a sunburn. Hope your feeling better.
Good luck tomorrow!
Thanks
Hi there! We are both scheduled for tomorrow! Best of luck! I hope all goes well!
Thanks Hope everything is going well with you. I have a lot of pressure on my cheast and kinda a burning feel almost like a sun burn.
Good luck! I think you're gonna be so happy!!!
Thank you.
Hi there! I hope you don't mind me saying this, but if I were you I'd get an anchor lift and no more than 200 or 250cc's. That should be a full C imho (i'm no medical professional). We are the same age and I just had my 350cc's removed. At my last measurement I was a 38E and trust me, I felt fat, fat, fat! Just my opinion, feel free to ignore ;)
Sorry i left out, He is doing a anchor with a lollipop. And the cc's can be very confusing. And like everybody else don't want to go to big, but not to small either. Can i ask why did you have yours removed?
Well I had them for 13 years and I basically just felt fat. Also the implants were doing strange things. I took lots of pics, go check out my profile! Btw I've heard and read SO many times now that ladies go into a bigger bra size than what their PS told them, I have to wonder why. It looks like you have some of your own tissue, so you never know what you will have once lifted. I think I've just changed my priorities over the years & I now feel better with smaller, lifted breasts with better shape than my old implants gave me. I think the rice sizers sound like a good idea. Good luck with your decisions, decisions!
I agree with Haley...I got 275 HP and went from a small c to a small d. I think anything over 375 cc is rather large on women with bee stings (no tissue) nonetheless on a woman with tissue. However, my PS said taller women can pull off large breasts and us shorties (I'm barely 5'3) can't and it makes us look fat! Have you tried on the sizers yet?
Very exciting!! I think u should post before pics. I felt weird doing it too but once I did it, it was no big deal. Will help people give u advice on size. My surgery is 11/6 so we can support each other!! :)