It's Time!!! - Thomasville, GA

Hi everyone, I am 42 years old. I have 2 boys and...

Hi everyone, I am 42 years old. I have 2 boys and have lost 50lbs. now at 5'6" 140lbs. I have and always have had saggy breast. I cant stand them never have, and have always wanted to have a BL/BA. Since losing the weight i can wear a A cup. and i look at some of your pic's and think to myself i just wish mine looked that good. It will be very hard for me to post before pic's.
So my husband ask if thats what he could give me for Christmas. I was thrilled and now getting a little nervous. I will be getting a lollipop lift. and 485cc in right and 510cc in left. under the muscle. And that is kinda freaking me out because that sounds so big. But PS says that will put me at a full C to a small D.
Have my pre-op Mon. 11-4. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

side pic's

Don't know how dogs ended up there.

Pre-Op

Had my pre-op today. Have everything ready to go. Am so excited, know the nervousness will come Wednesday. But am ready to get it over with.

1 day post.

I've had a little plan but not to bad. When to see Dr today he said everything looks good but I have a huge knot over my left breast that he says is a muscle spasm.. he put me on muscle relaxers. And I have to keep pishing it down. And it don't feel good. Has anyone else had this problem? And if so what did you do to help it.go away

here's some pic. has anyone else had this problem.

Not liking mornings at all.

I think the mornings are getting worse. This morning they feel like they could explode and the left is still so high. went all day yesterday without pain meds. but if this does not ease off soon am gonna have to take some and not wanting to. suppose to go back to work today for a couple of hours but so not feeling it right now. is there anything anyone can tell me that helps with this morning boob.

Left still very very high...

Just getting around to updating. Went back for my 1 week post op Friday, Tape came off and the left is still very very high. PS says it will come on down on its own i sure hope its soon just looks so crazy to me. No real big changes but PS said everything looks good.
Thomasville Plastic Surgeon