I have excess skin to my abdomen since having twins - SO WORTH IT! - Chicago, IL

I have excess skin to my abdomen since having...

I have excess skin to my abdomen since having twins. I went yesterday for thermage and could see the results instantly.

When I woke up today I was very impressed, the skin is alot tighter. My belly button moved up 1/2 inch and I lost 2 inches off my upper waist.

It was uncomfortable at times, especially near the ribs and pelvic bones, other than that it was not too bad. I do recommend this for someone who wants to tighten loose skin and does not want to pay for a tummy tuck.

First of all, I do not post on EVERY negative post. I made an informed decision and you need to do the same. If you don't like my posts, move on. I like my results...enough said. I do not want my face out on the world wide web and I am a fairly private person. So, move on with your negative agenda. Belive what you want. I stand on record as many others have that we are pleased with our results. Are you asking everyone for their photos before you make a decision. Just make one and be done with it.

Blondie2 - I do much appreciate your responding. I am seriously looking at alternatives to surgery. But you havent put my concern to rest. For instnace you ignored my comment: (1) why not publish your before/after pics and, (2) why do you feel its important to share a love for thrmage on every negative posting? Clearly you have an agenda, but I just wonder what and why.

I am not a paid commenter. I am only responding to comments that show up on this post to help others make an informed decision on whether or not to go through with the procedure. I did my homework before I went through the expense and I am happy with what I got. I did not have unrealistic expectations and I will never go throught he Botox or face lift route. I wanted something subtle and that is exactly what I got. If you want to look 20 years younger and plastic, then go another route.
Chicago Skin Solutions

The doctor and technicians were wonderful, kept asking about pain factor and worked so hard to make me comfortable.