I have excess skin to my abdomen since having twins - SO WORTH IT! - Chicago, IL

I have excess skin to my abdomen since having...

I have excess skin to my abdomen since having twins. I went yesterday for thermage and could see the results instantly.

When I woke up today I was very impressed, the skin is alot tighter. My belly button moved up 1/2 inch and I lost 2 inches off my upper waist.

It was uncomfortable at times, especially near the ribs and pelvic bones, other than that it was not too bad. I do recommend this for someone who wants to tighten loose skin and does not want to pay for a tummy tuck.

Chicago Skin Solutions

The doctor and technicians were wonderful, kept asking about pain factor and worked so hard to make me comfortable.

First of all, I do not post on EVERY negative post. I made an informed decision and you need to do the same. If you don't like my posts, move on. I like my results...enough said. I do not want my face out on the world wide web and I am a fairly private person. So, move on with your negative agenda. Belive what you want. I stand on record as many others have that we are pleased with our results. Are you asking everyone for their photos before you make a decision. Just make one and be done with it.

Blondie2 - I do much appreciate your responding. I am seriously looking at alternatives to surgery. But you havent put my concern to rest. For instnace you ignored my comment: (1) why not publish your before/after pics and, (2) why do you feel its important to share a love for thrmage on every negative posting? Clearly you have an agenda, but I just wonder what and why.

I am not a paid commenter. I am only responding to comments that show up on this post to help others make an informed decision on whether or not to go through with the procedure. I did my homework before I went through the expense and I am happy with what I got. I did not have unrealistic expectations and I will never go throught he Botox or face lift route. I wanted something subtle and that is exactly what I got. If you want to look 20 years younger and plastic, then go another route.
Blondie2 - I think you can understand why readers would find the veracity of your testimonial questionable. It appears you have gone onto a bunch of negative thermage reviews to say you think it's great. But where are your pictures in your review? Why do you have such a personal attachment to Thermage? You owe it to us to prove that you're really a happy patient, not a paid commenter from thermage, PR firm, etc. I know others are thinking the same thing, so might as well hit this credibility issue now.
On your review you said you had thermage only the day before your review. I was wondering how you felt about the results now?
It has been almost 8 months since I had thermage, and yes I am very happy! My skin looks firmer especially around the cheek area and middle part of my face. People say I look like I have been on vacation and that I look rested. It did not however,take care of the jowls that are starting to form. One person who I had not seen in months kept staring at me and finally asked what I had done, she was amazed and kept telling me how good my skin looked! I am getting the before and after photos from my Dr. and looking forward to seeing those.
Well it has been 5 months now, I have gone back 4 times for photos, measurements, etc. The first week was the most drastic change. I noticed the most skin tightening then. To be honest I have only noticed myself, at home, a very small change, but when I get photos and measurements I can sure see the change. Thermage is exactly what it says it is, skin tightening. It is not liposuction. I did not expect it to remove my fat. Again I recomend this to anyone who wants to tighten skin. Because I do feel that it works.
I just had Thermage today again. I went to see Dr. Day of Day Medical Salon in Portland Oregon. I am 40 but I look 28! Dr. Day is always up on the latest techniques, and I just tried out some new tips today. My eyebrows are much higher, my turkey neck is gone, and 10 years has been wiped from my brow. I can not complain since I only paid $1,800.
When was the last time you had Thermage done? I had it done 6 years ago and am just seeing some sagging now...I am skeptical though since some reviews are not good. Were you pleased with the results each time you had it? and how far apart did you get it done?
It is so nice to read some positive comments for a change! I am 56 years old and had thermage 3 months ago and I am very happy with my results as well. People I haven't seen in awhile comment on how good I look and ask what is different. My hairdresser said she can really see the difference in the tone of my skin and I feel like I had a great facial and I do look rested. It is a great procedure if you want subtle results and you want a more natural look. I still highly recommend this procedure!