Chin Lipo - After Three Weeks, Starting to See Results

I am a fit 33 year old woman and I have always had...

I am a fit 33 year old woman and I have always had a double chin. It just runs in my family.

I had chin lipo done about three weeks ago. I had significant swelling and bruising around my neck. It looked as if someone had strangled me. I also had two large lumps and a rope like indention around my neck. I was really worried about what I had done, but my doctor assured me that it would all go down.

My bruising went away at about a week and half and the swelling is getting better everyday. I still have hard lumps under my chin and on my neck, but I have been massaging them and they are getting better.

I'm starting to see the results now. It was hard at first because I wasn't presentable to get out of the house and I had to wear the compression garment 24/7 for over a week, although I kept it on longer and still sleep in it. I'm excited that everyday I can see a difference and am really glad that I did it, so I can stop being self-conscious about my double chin and focus on more important things!

The Woodlands Plastic Surgeon

My Dr. is a double board certified doctor. She is amazing! I would highly recommend her!