Fresh Face - Orlando, FL

At age 65 I wanted the lower half of my face and...

At age 65 I wanted the lower half of my face and neck to be lifted to eliminate the sagging, and to improve the smoothness of my very wrinkled facial cheeks. I searched the internet, found Dr. Bassin, and then researched his credentials. I liked what I read and decided to come in for a consultation. Dr Bassin was very positive and knew exactly what needed to be done. I chose to stay awake while I had a QuickLift and the CO2 DOT laser. There was minimal pain, my healing was easy, and I experienced no bruising. Within one month you could not tell I had surgery and my face had the subtle changes I was looking for! I would recommend Dr. Bassin to anyone as he did a fantastic job!
Orlando Oculoplastic Surgeon