I Gained my Confidence Back! - Scottsdale, AZ

I was turning 50, & it was getting to the point...

I was turning 50, & it was getting to the point where I couldn't stand to look at myself in the mirror, or have the desire to apply makeup in an attempt to look pretty. I would keep the lights on in the house down very low. This has been the best decision I have ever made in my life & would highly recommend this procedure along with the Blepharoplasty (upper & lower lids). I haven't felt this beautiful in such a long time. I feel alive & ready to live life again with passion. I was just recently told I look 30ish. I even keep getting many date invitations & a few are in there 20's!! LOL! Loving Life Again!!! Thank You Dr. Shaw!

week after surgery

More photos 10 months after my brow lift & upper & lower eyelid surgery.

It will be a year in November since my surgery. It was the best thing I ever did for myself. I will be turning 51 in December. Dr. Shaw from AZ is amazing, caring, & funny to boot. I still need to get before pictures from the office. I just have been so busy dating! lol! Life is wonderful again :D

It's been exactly one year after my surgery

I removed all pictures & I now have all the pictures that Dr. Shaw took of me before my surgery & after. The afters are only 1 month! The black & blue one is me after a little over a week. I also added some from today with make up & feeling wonderful about myself these days! Thank You again to the great Dr. Shaw. His assistants add Juvaderm to my lips periodically. Evette gives me beautiful kissing lips! The techs are just as great as the Doctor. No one can tell I ever had surgery, & everyone thinks I'm in my 30's seriously! I will be turning 51 very soon..... I'm ok with that! I found the fountain of youth! Ha ha !

Before & After Surgery

Arizona Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lawrence W. Shaw is "The Best" Cosmetic Surgeon in my opinion, & came very highly recommended. I had absolutely no pain after surgery, & never needed any of my pain meds! I healed very quickly too. He is so funny & very friendly & genuinely cares about the people he performs his magic on. He restored my confidence, & gave me my life back. I can now live life passionately & with my head held high! I highly recommend Dr. Shaw, or as I now consider him, The Great Wizard of AZ!!