I Gained my Confidence Back! - Scottsdale, AZ

I was turning 50, & it was getting to the point...

I was turning 50, & it was getting to the point where I couldn't stand to look at myself in the mirror, or have the desire to apply makeup in an attempt to look pretty. I would keep the lights on in the house down very low. This has been the best decision I have ever made in my life & would highly recommend this procedure along with the Blepharoplasty (upper & lower lids). I haven't felt this beautiful in such a long time. I feel alive & ready to live life again with passion. I was just recently told I look 30ish. I even keep getting many date invitations & a few are in there 20's!! LOL! Loving Life Again!!! Thank You Dr. Shaw!

You look amazing, I'd love to see the "before" pic's...what type of brow lift did you have?
Thank You! I go back in January, & will ask for some of the before pictures to post. I do not have any recent before the surgery. I will be back. I do have one of me black & blue & will post that in the meantime.
Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! You look beautiful. Do you have any before photos to post so we can see the transformation?

week after surgery

thanks for sharing...would have loved to see some before photos to compare.
Wow you look amazing! I wish I had been that lucky! I had a brow lift & quad blepharoplasty June 2013. I looked like I had been beaten with a wrench for over a month. I don't even recognize myself now and still have daily complications. Drastic asymmetry, very HOLLOW, daily headaches, tear duct damage, 2 different shaped eyes, severe itching of my forehead & scalp, and sore bumps where the fixation pieces never dissolved.
You look vibrant and refreshed. I will share my experience once the doctor's finished with me. You are very lucky to have such wonderful results. It's crucial to pick the best doctor and it looks like you found a gem in AZ!

More photos 10 months after my brow lift & upper & lower eyelid surgery.

It will be a year in November since my surgery. It was the best thing I ever did for myself. I will be turning 51 in December. Dr. Shaw from AZ is amazing, caring, & funny to boot. I still need to get before pictures from the office. I just have been so busy dating! lol! Life is wonderful again :D

Thanks for sharing your journey. I do hope you are able to post before and after pictures to see the extend of rejuvenation the procedure provided. You look great! Thanks again.
Looks great, but why no "before" photos? Can't tell the doctor's work without them...
Can you tell me how much your total costs were including the blepharoplasty? I am in Texas and am considering Dr Shaw for browift and upper blepharoplasty. The price seems better than I have found. Just wondering what your total costs were. Thank you!!
Arizona Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lawrence W. Shaw is "The Best" Cosmetic Surgeon in my opinion, & came very highly recommended. I had absolutely no pain after surgery, & never needed any of my pain meds! I healed very quickly too. He is so funny & very friendly & genuinely cares about the people he performs his magic on. He restored my confidence, & gave me my life back. I can now live life passionately & with my head held high! I highly recommend Dr. Shaw, or as I now consider him, The Great Wizard of AZ!!