The Most Important Factor....a Qualified Doctor

I had horrible results from smart lipo which have...

I had horrible results from smart lipo which have caused me to incur an additional $20,000 to fix (reconstructive surgery). Buyer beware. While I am sure many people have excellent results, the key to good results is the physician performing the procedure, the laser itself. My original procedures was perform on my flanks/back and upper arms.

He (the original doctor that performed the procedure) literally took a chunk out of my arm, leaving an enormous scar. It turns out he had very little training in this procedure and purchased the laser from the manufacturer without prior experience. It has taken almost one year and over $20,000 to correct and I am not done yet.

My advise is if you are considering going forward with this procedure, see actual patients he has performed the surgery on and most of all talk to some of those patients.

I was falsely lead to believe this physician had experience performing this procedure on other patients, when in fact he had very little experience at all. It turns out he was simply an internal medicine physician and not a board certified plastic surgeon as I originally thought.