So maybe a bit of background information; I'm...

So maybe a bit of background information;

I'm almost 22, I used to weigh close to 80kgs (176lbs) after being on contraceptive pill - Dianne 35ED for a year or so. I'd never been very well endowed growing up, and was what they call a 'late bloomer' when all of my closest friends were giving Dolly Parton a run for her money. Anyway, when I finally all of a sudden had 12-14DD boobs I was ecstatic to say the least!
During that year I had a partner that would constantly torment me about my weight, telling me I was fat and literally 'grabbing' my fat while doing so. Safe to say (after almost another year) I left him, changed pills, and started 'stress eating', ie. not at all.

The was just falling off, but the first thing I noticed was that my boobs were shrinking back to their normal 10B-C, which is what I've been sitting at for a few years now. Naturally with my breasts stretching back so fast gravity's taken over and they look a little deflated and sit too far down on my chest.

For years now I've wanted breast augmentation and has only been just recently that I've decided to do something about it :)
I heard of Cosmetic Institute in Western Sydney, Australia and thought that for almost 6k, in what's supposed to be the best place to get them done around here it was the perfect time to do start looking into it.

My partner's an angel and he's offered to pay for the surgery - now don't get any ideas; he used to be very against the idea, he's had almost 3 years to get used to the idea, and he finally understands that if it's going to make me more confident in my body and is something I really want to do then he'll support me.

Ok, so I booked my consultation yesterday for Tuesday, which is literally 3 days away. I paid the $150 consultation fee and that secures an hour with my actual surgeon. Not too sure about size or incision location but I was thinking between 550-650cc and through the nipple (although I have seen lots of cases where the nipple scabs and falls off, and I'm worried about complicating future breast feeding too much), that'll be top of the list to ask on Tuesday.

I'm a little nervous to be honest, I'm one of those people that's never broken a bone, or given blood, or been in hospital for any reason. I do have a few tattoos and piercings so hopefully that helps me somewhat on the pain scale :|
Just a question in general - what's the concern with not smoking before/after surgery? I don't want to do anything if it'll be slowing down the healing process etc.

Nervous nervous nervous

Almost a week after my consultation

I had my consultation on Tuesday with Dr Lee at The Cosmetic Institute, and might I just say - he was absolutely amazing! Seriously I was so nervous about going in with my partner to have another man fiddle around with my boobs, but Dr Lee was so friendly and funny and really put us both at ease. When he started joking about never having heard of a patient's partner complaining about helping with breast massages was the moment I knew I'd found the right surgeon to suit both of us :)

Anyway, sizes - the important part; Dr Lee had me put on this hideous, tight triangular, open front bra thingo which he proceeded to put tear drop shaped implants into which varied in sizes. The first were 360cc* which personally I thought were much too small, I mean if I'm getting this done I don't want to look back and wish I'd gone bigger. The second were the largest of the tear drop inserts which I think were around 390cc*, again these were too small in my opinion. Dr Lee then suggested I try an actual implant which was a rough surfaced, silicon, 'gummy bear' implant; this I liked much more than the last two and from memory it was about 420cc*. I cheekily asked if I could try the second to largest implant which was 480cc, which he hesitantly let me, explaining that he needs to make sure I have enough chest space for an implant of that size. Both my partner and I agreed that this size was almost spot on with my goal and to be frank Dr Lee really didn't want to go bigger.

After some more poking and prodding, measurements and jokes my partner pipes up and says "what about these ones, babe?" - he's got the largest of the implants in his hand (typical, lol). I put them into the bra and Dr Lee isn't looking too thrilled, again worrying about skin elasticity and chest space. Me, personally, I LOVED them! They were exactly what I was after.
These turned out to be 520cc* which would make me a full DD-E, cue uber excitement! The doctor checked available room again and said it would be a tight fit but they would definitely fit in. Had he been a surgeon I wasn't sure of, or had had complications with larger implants in the past I would've gone smaller. But Dr Lee has only had a teeny 1% of complications in his 10+ years of these same surgeries, and not even complications so severe that they resulted in the removal or replacement of an implant.

He's ordering in both the 480cc* and the 520cc* just in case for some reason I might change my mind on the day, but to be completely honest I don't see that happening :p

Right now it's just a matter of the bank approving our loan, so literally as soon as I hear back from them, hopefully with good news, I'll book in for my surgery (yes it's been booked for the 24th of next month, but I may have lost the date because I haven't paid the full amount yet - I don't mind waiting).

I'll try and post some photos of the boobs I'm hoping for.

*not 100% on the exact cc's but this is just an assumption based on my not-so-good memory :)

Wish pics ?

Before Pictures

I've umm-d and arr-d about putting up a before photo, but I found a way to edit out jewelry, piercings, and tattoos, so without further a due here's my 'before' photo.

Thanks for nothing, bank

So the bank doesn't want to lend me the $6,000, which is a load of crap to be completely honest. I think it's because I've just changed jobs and don't have the 'security'.

Pssh, I'll tell them I'll change banks.. a little blackmail never hurt.

I want my damn boobies!

Side shot, prior to taking out piercings

Do you want the good news or the good news?

My partner got accepted and signed for the loan today!! Which means I can pay the invoice Monday, which meeeans I keep my surgery date of the 24th of March! I'm so fricking excited! :D

Reading through all post op care pamphlets, working out what I'll need for my recovery area at home, and freaking out about the pain..
Any tips and tricks would be greatly appreciated?

Just thought I'd let you all know, someone needs to know how excited I am.

Booked and paid for ?

3 weeks to go! Oh god I'm way too excited!!
I'll be watching boobie videos like crazy up until the date. I don't know what else to say. SO EXCITING!!

4 FREAKING DAYS!

Honestly I think my work mates are more excited than I am! Not that I'm not excited, I've just gotten used to the idea and am patiently waiting.
Since my consultation I've lost almost 5kgs (not on purpose, I assure you) so my boobs are looking even smaller! If that's possible :p
My before and afters are going to look ridiculous!

Something I was wondering - how exactly do you estimate the post op size for things like work shirts? I'm certain I'll need to do some shirt shopping before Monday so that I'm not out and about until I need to go back to work..OR do I just attempt to squeeze into stretch material shirts I already own to eliminate the risk of buying clothes that might be too small/big?
/sigh.
Same goes for buying a sports bra once my surgical bra can be taken off. Do I do that now and estimate? Or wait and get fitted? So many questions! Lol

I guess I am pretty excited after all :)

'Before' photos (day before surgery)

Too many photos, I know, but these are the main tops I'm excited to wear once the girls have settled in (I know some of them are WAY too small to wear out, just doin' it for the lolz).

Officially post op ????

Well that wasn't so bad!

I arrived about 7am. Pre op (around 7.30) I was taken into a small room where I was asked to change into a hopsital gown, booties, and a hair net. I watched some television with a heated blanket for about 15 minutes until a nurse came in and got me to fill in some paper work and asked questions. Dr Lee came in not long after to take photos and draw up the 'floor plans' for the new girls.
Once I was on the surgery table I had already had a tube put un my hand and the anesthetic and gas put me out after maybe 3 minutes if that. It's probably 8am by now and I'm out like a light.
Next thing I remember I'm staring up at this beautiful sparrow print ceiling and there's a nurse offering me water.
She helps me dress into my onesie and sit up to go for a little walk. I was shaking like an epileptic from the anesthetic and was sooo cold!

Blah blah blah she put me in a chair and gave me a lolly pop and magazine and my partner was there within what felt like 10 minutes. We were out of there by 10am! That's got to be some sort of surgery record!!

The drive home was fine, going to the toilet was fine, everything was pretty fine :) but then I had an hour nap and woke up so stiff and groggy and just blahh. Pain medication soon fixed that and I feel good now :)
Ummm..the girls are so stiff! Lol and when I press under my colar bones theres a popping noise - it's so frickin weird :p

Overall I'm suprised I feel so good. A little stiff and tender in the general chest area, oh and my left nipple is super sensitive while my right one is completely numb..apart from that though I feel amazeballs! ????

10 thumbs up to Dr Lee and his surgical team. It's been an absolute dream so far!

I'll be sure to update when anything changes????

3kgs of silicon! Post op photos

I found that way funnier than I should've :p

Here are some photos. I'm suprised at how much my left breast seems to be settling already! The left is still very swollen on the side under my arm but the right is sitting considerably higher. I'm not even slightly worried because they take a few months to settle and 'fluff' properly.

So many yays! ????

These didn't post with the rest..

I really don't see what the big deal is

It was like when I went to get a skin dermal on my cheek bone - I was freaking out hard. I honeslty thought it'd be my most painful piercing to date.. but you know what? I never even felt the thing go in! It was hands down the LEAST painful piercing ever!

That's exactly like this surgery - I really don't see what all the fuss is about. I woke up maybe an hour ago and I feel fucking fantastic! (Sorry for the language, lol) 'Morning boob', what even is that? Honeslty the only discomfort I've felt so far today is trying to sit up because of how heavy they are, that's it, no pain, nada! I just had my 4 hourly pain killers and all they seem to be doing is putting me back to sleep!

I've been reaching for things, scratching my head and back with ease, walking around, playing with them, popping the 'air bubbles'. This is a walk in the park :D I seriously can't believe it.

My surgeon must be a fricking genius!

/sigh. I don't know what else to say! Seriously, if you're thinking about getting a boob job then DO IT! Maybe I'm some strange super-human that doesn't register pain properly but really, I'd rather get a boob job 100x over than have a dentist drill at my teeth (for example).

I'm so over the moon right now. What a breeze! ????

Boobies 3 days post op ?

Help! Constant stinging sensation

Left boob is fine, she hasn't dropped as much as the right, but at least she's painless and has almost full nipple sensation. Right boob on the other hand has settled nicely but there's no nipple sensation and every now and again (until I take strong pain meds) there's this persistant stinging sensation under the skin, around the nipple and the right side of the breast. It started a little bit yesterday but ice plus Endone helped the pain almost straight away. I don't want to keep taking the Endone every time it hurts because it makes me super drowsy and I fall asleep almost straight away. I've just taken 2 Nurofen tablets which hopefully helps a little, but even with the icepack it's still stinging a LOT.
I've had a look online and it seems to be the nerves regenerating themselves - that makes complete sense as my nipple's still numb.. is there anything I can take to help this happen quicker, or to help the pain without putting me to sleep? I've heard some people are taking 'Nuerontin', but does it actually work, is it avaliable in Australia, and what are the side effects (good and bad)?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. The pain is making me sooky and irritable and I'm supppsed to be going back to work in a few days :(

Helpppp ?

10 weeks post op

Well almost 10 weeks (tomorrow it will be).
My boobies are magnificent! My whole attitude has changed from the confidence these bad boys have given me! I walk into a room and all eyes are on me! Oh goodness and they're great for extra tips at work too ;)
Seriously, if you want a boob job - DO IT! You will not regret it! All of my friends want to get theirs done now too.

A few issues now..
1. Still no feeling in my right nipple
2. Left breast still hasn't dropped
3. I wish I went 100cc's bigger, ATLEAST

But I love them, and everyone else loves the, and, yay :D
Dr Victor Lee - The Cosmetic Institute

I couldn't be happier! This man knows boobs, I wouldn't have preferred anyone else. Incredible job, fantastic prices, hardly any down time. Thank you so much. I've been recommending Dr Lee to everyone. A++++++

They look great.. I'm booked in on 6th August and I can only hope mine turn out half as good as yours as I'm twice your age :)
Hi Mizjules I'm 47 and having surgery with Dr Lee 1st October. Hope your surgery has gone well and any advise would be appreciated
Hi.. Yeah all went well.. It's been 6 days now and I was surprised at how little pain there was.. My right side is pretty much pain free at the moment, left is still a little tender and swollen near armpit but I haven't taken any pain killers since Friday night :). I'm so glad I did it
I'm glad to hear it all went well. Which surgeon did you have? I'll be traveling from brisbane so I'll only be able to stay 3 days after and get my doctor to look after them
Dr Duong.. He was great. I'm only 30mins away so it's nice and convenient. I have my one week check up tomorrow.. A word of warning about being in cars for the first few days afterward.. Corners and speed bumps let you know your alive lol
I'm having mine done at TCI on 6th August.. I'll be thrilled if they turn out half as good as yours as I'm twice your age.. Fingers crossed.. Thank you for the posts on pain levels too.. I'm a little bit scared :)
OMG they look incredible!
Wow! I look great
Sorry typos ( u look great)!
How are your girls doing, you'd be almost a month post-op now, yeah? I have surgery at TCI with Dr Tang in just under 4 weeks! Super excited!
They're incredible! Best thing I've ever done! I hope you're healing well :) it gets better once they settle.
You are hilarious! I lol-ed like a 100 times. Thanks for sharing your story :)
Haaha! Happy to give you a giggle my love :p I have a habit of writing as I would speak. Glad you enjoyed it
Were your implants placed under the muscle or over? and did you end up with the 520cc like you wanted? So glad to hear you are healing up with minimal pain I hope to do the same! I had surgery a few years ago and didn't need pain med with that so I hope to be like you with my BA! Good luck to you!!
I had 520cc placed under the muscle. I'm already able to put pressure on them, eg sleeping on my side. It's wonderful! I hope you find the healing process just as easy :D good luck!
That's great you're feeling so well! How are you doing today? Congratulations!
Fantastic! Apart from a little stinging around my right nipple - an icepack helps that anyway. This is so much easier than I ever imagined :)
Good to hear! We'd love an official "update" to your review when you have time!
How are you doing? looks like they are going to turn out pretty amazing!!! happy healing!! :)
I'm feeling great! And thank you :) I hope they do! I hope you're healing well too miss.
Look great so far mate, how's your pain going? Hope you are all good.
Pain? What pain? :) this is a walk in the park! I honeslty expexted SO much worse
Yeah I know what ya mean, it's not that bad at all... I thought it'd be terrible for ages...
I agree with you i thought my pain was going to be unbearable but its not!! crazy! I do have a high pain tolerance, sounds like you do too! :)
Good luck mate and fellow Aussie. I can't wait to see your results. You'll absolutely love them..... all the best.