38 Year Old Boobless Aussie Mum of 4 - Thailand, TH

Well I have been lurking and reading a lot of...

Well I have been lurking and reading a lot of review's for months now but have held off writing my own until I was at least in the year of my procedure lol, for the last 13 years I have wanted to get breast surgery, I have always been very flat chested and have been very self conscious of my body which over time has led me to have very bad self image :( I am a mum of 4 who loves going to the gym and being active, I work hard daily to try and achieve the body that I will feel comfortable in lets just say it's a few steps forward and a lot of steps back lol (I love food) but I think once I get my boobies it will proportion my body better, I am currently a 10-12A in padded bra size and I plan on getting 400cc High profile round under the muscle implants, my scheduled surgery is for May the 12th OMG I can't believe I am actually going to get girls ....... IS IT MAY YET.

I will post some before photos at a later date.

update with before photos of my itty bitty itties

Well I thought I would update you girls on how I look now :( I have never seen myself like this in this perspective and I have to tell you I hate what I see........ I cannot wait to feel like a women.

less than a month to go now :)

Well it has been ages since my last update but the good news is my time of being very flat chested is coming closer to the end :) last night the girls and I had a pre surgery catch up for our group tour and I have to say they are all a great bunch of girls and we are going to have a blast on our 9 day trip to Thailand for our new additions, I am still obsessed with wish pic's and I might just have to take my external hard drive with me and just hand it over to the surgeon lol I am finding it hard to short list..... after seeing so many great results from you girls I am even considering asking if I can go a little bigger than 400cc but I guess I will just have to wait for my final consult. On the other hand I am having trouble with my thyroid at the moment and have gained around 5kgs in the last month or so, so I am back on medication and training hard to try and drop my gained weight before I leave for Thailand.

Today is the day

Hi just a quick update. I have just a matter of hours now before I go into surgery, I am so excited and am loving everything about Thailand and this whole experience, I hope to update as soon as I can.

Consultation and post op photos

Dr Thanakom