38 Year Old Boobless Aussie Mum of 4 - Thailand, TH

Well I have been lurking and reading a lot of...

Well I have been lurking and reading a lot of review's for months now but have held off writing my own until I was at least in the year of my procedure lol, for the last 13 years I have wanted to get breast surgery, I have always been very flat chested and have been very self conscious of my body which over time has led me to have very bad self image :( I am a mum of 4 who loves going to the gym and being active, I work hard daily to try and achieve the body that I will feel comfortable in lets just say it's a few steps forward and a lot of steps back lol (I love food) but I think once I get my boobies it will proportion my body better, I am currently a 10-12A in padded bra size and I plan on getting 400cc High profile round under the muscle implants, my scheduled surgery is for May the 12th OMG I can't believe I am actually going to get girls ....... IS IT MAY YET.

I will post some before photos at a later date.
Look at Dr Pitchet in Bangkok plastic surgery clinic. I had my surgery with him in aug and really wrapped with outcome
I'm also looking at Thailand, how did you find your surgeon?
You will love having boobies!!!! I am 8 weeks post & thrilled with my results!!!

update with before photos of my itty bitty itties

Well I thought I would update you girls on how I look now :( I have never seen myself like this in this perspective and I have to tell you I hate what I see........ I cannot wait to feel like a women.
I hope you find a surgeon you like and congratulations on your decision. I'm a little over 3 weeks post myself and I have 2 kids. Do something for yourself if this is something you really want to do. Good luck and keep me posted.
It's me! We do look similar up top, but I think I've got a lot more junk in the trunk. :) Has your surgeon suggested a size for you? What is your measurement around just under your bustline? I'm rather wide -- 35", so my PS said I could go as large as 700cc. Holy smokes! One thing I learned is that its not just the size of the implant, it's the diameter of the implant and 'filling the space' so you don't have too large of a gap at your sternum. As everyone says, take pics to your doc and educate yourself! Good luck!
Hey L -- I am super excited for you to get your boobies! You will feel complete -- adding back the feminine physique to your body. Countdown - 3mths!

less than a month to go now :)

Well it has been ages since my last update but the good news is my time of being very flat chested is coming closer to the end :) last night the girls and I had a pre surgery catch up for our group tour and I have to say they are all a great bunch of girls and we are going to have a blast on our 9 day trip to Thailand for our new additions, I am still obsessed with wish pic's and I might just have to take my external hard drive with me and just hand it over to the surgeon lol I am finding it hard to short list..... after seeing so many great results from you girls I am even considering asking if I can go a little bigger than 400cc but I guess I will just have to wait for my final consult. On the other hand I am having trouble with my thyroid at the moment and have gained around 5kgs in the last month or so, so I am back on medication and training hard to try and drop my gained weight before I leave for Thailand.

Today is the day

Hi just a quick update. I have just a matter of hours now before I go into surgery, I am so excited and am loving everything about Thailand and this whole experience, I hope to update as soon as I can.
I am about to board my flight to Phuket! My Surgery is on Thursday. Who is your surgeon? Mine is Dr Veerawat :-D
Hi I hope surgery went well and your recovering well, my surgeon was Dr Thanokom, I am 5 days post op and I am very pleased so far and loving my new assets.
Good luck with recovery! Curious, with your amount of breast tissue that you started with, what technique are you getting?

Consultation and post op photos

how are you doing now? would love to see new pics..
How has recovery been Loucee?
Wow! You look great! What an awesome outcome! Where did you get them done?PIAC?
Dr Thanakom