Undergoing Fat Transfer After Noogleberry in Thailand

Hi, all. I am on my way to Thailand for business...

Hi, all. I am on my way to Thailand for business and while there am going to have fat transfer to my breasts.

Aiy! I'm a little nervous...

I am in my 40s, 5'7", 125 pounds, and a 34B (32" at nipple line, 28" under breasts, 31.5" over breasts.) I've nursed two babies, had implants to fill out the deflation, and last year decided they weren't for me after experiencing autoimmune difficulties. I had the implants and capsules explanted and my breasts lifted. (My awesome doctor didn't even charge me for the explantation and the lift. He does amazing work.)

Now, I'd like to just be filled out enough again that stretch marks are not as visible, and to have a bit more fullness in the upper part of my breasts. My right breast is also somewhat smaller than the left.

I've read every peer-reviewed journal out there and feel good about my decision. We will see!

After reading much about volumetric analysis in journals, I found a great resource that helped me understand my current volume and make a decision about how much fat to request be grafted: "Brassiere Measurement," from Wikipedia. Based on this table (and my own measurements), I estimate that my current volume is about 310cc. I should be able to accept about 300cc with a 50% survival rate.

Because overfilling can lead to complete rejection of the graft, though, and because I only want to be a 32C (i.e., less than 100cc greater), I'm going to request about a 200cc graft and hope for a 50% survival. (Interesting how cup size is so relative. When doctors say you can increase xx cup size, or will be a "full C"-well, that depends on your current volume! A "full C" can mean anywhere between 240cc to over 1000cc! It's all relative to your frame. "C" doesn't mean anything standard. Oh well, I digress... I want to be a 32C, or about 400 cc total volume.)

I've been using the Noogleberry each day for 3 weeks, about 3 hours each day divided in several sessions. At first it took a long time for my breasts to expand. Now, I can get them to more than double their size in about 15 minutes. I do not have any residual swelling, though. Immediately after I stop pumping they go back to nearly their usual size. That does give me pause, because people who are using the Brava protocol have much different results.

Theoretically, I should be increasing vascularization, though, and increasing the "scaffold" for accepting the fat. My fingers are crossed!

Thailand has some of the best health care in the world, and is much more affordable. I recognize this is a bit of a gamble in terms of survival of the fat, but I feel great about the physician. I have about 20 more hours of travel and will undergo the procedure on Thursday. Time will tell if this is the right choice.

Cross your fingers for me!

Before Photos

Here is my photo from the morning before surgery. The rings are from the Noogleberry.

I did it!

Well, I did it. And I am 5 hours post surgery and feel good. My breasts have zero pain, but the lipo is no joke! That stuff hurts! But they gave me some amazing pain pills I've never heard of. They took away the pain but did not impair me at all. They don't feel at all like a narcotic, which is great. I hate that loopy feeling and have a lot of work to do. I'm about to wander to the mall and get a foot massage. :-)

My breasts are much larger than I want them to be, which I guess is the idea. I just want them to be full enough to disguise the stretch marks. I sort of like the dancer/model look, so petite but full would be perfect. I do hope half of the fat survives. SO hopeful.

My dressings look different from what seems to happen in the US. I have this giant, diaper feeling rectangle wrapped around my waist, and elastic bandages from waist to knees. I go back every day for 4 days for them to change the dressing, give me shots of antibiotics, until the last day when they will change me to a compression garmet. I'm not supposed to shower for 3 days. Yikes!

Alright, off for that foot massage. More later!

Morning after surgery

I feel just fine! Lipo areas are sore but manageable, Breasts aren't even tender. I posted from a different angle this time so you can see the projection better. I'm not sure why it wasn't showing up in the regular facing photos. Perhaps lighting and skin color. This is about 15 hours after surgery--no Noogleberry for 24 hours. Sadly, I'm completely in love with THIS size, which I know is not what I'll get. I was prepared for that to happen, though. If I'm dissatisfied in the end, he will do a second procedure, included, though.

Two days after surgery

Feeling great!

Day three

Day Four

Day Four

3 weeks post

Hi! Just a quick update. I

started using the noogleberry again at two weeks post. My measurements have not changed since week one. But I do know that sometimes people lose a good bit between weeks three and six, so we shall see!

So far I have a 3 inch increase in my overbust measurement and a 2 inch increase at my mid bust measurement with no change to my waist at this point.

Almost all bruising is gone, and my incisions are fading nicely. They are small but red, and a couple of them are a bit indented. I hope this fades with time. I'm using silicone cream over each of the scars.

3.5 weeks

Measurements are holding for now:

33" over bust
35" nipple line
28" under bust
27" waist

Funny, my waist is not one bit smaller than before lipo. Perhaps it's still swollen. I'd never measured my legs before. They don't look smaller to me, either, but that wasn't a goal, so I'm okay with it. Fingers crossed for the next few critical weeks!

4 weeks post

I thought I'd post photos for the four week mark. Not seeing any loss just yet. Still measuring the same. I'm starting to get so used to this that I'm dreading the shrink time. I'm Noogling and taking supplements to enhance cell growth to hopefully promote vascularization. Fingers crossed! I'm fitting in a 32D now and would be very happy as a 32C. Hope that's where I end up. I have a couple of lumpy, sore spots from the lipo. I'm massaging in hopes that will help. We'll see!

Question about exercise

Any weightlifters out there? If so, do you have an idea of how soon after transfer you can lift heavy? Thanks!

5 week photos

There still is not a lot of change in size, although the shape seems to have changed. I'm measuring the same and still a little large for a 32C. I'm really hopeful I end up a full 32C. I haven't noticed a shape change, but in looking at the photos there seems to be some change. Who knows, though? Every photo makes them look a little different. I think at this point I can definitely say it was worth it. I don't imagine anything will change so muh in the next 5 days to make me feel differently. My lipo is not perfect, and I may need a touch up of one spot on my abdomen. He also put one incision on top of an old stretch mark. I don't honk that wa a good idea, as now they are both pretty not icicle. Other than that, I'm thrilled so far.

4-month Update

Hi! I'm at 4 months and my stats are as follows:

126 pounds
Waist 27
Underbust 29
Bust 34
Over bust 33
32C

I'm beyond thrilled with the results. I need to have a small piece of waviness corrected from the abdominal lipo. I'll probably go ahead and transfer again when I do. $1900 was the total cost, and excellent results!