27 Years Old, One Pregnancy, Breast Fed - Thailand

Desired an increase in volume, from -aaa cup to...

Desired an increase in volume, from -aaa cup to hopefully D cup. Surgeon and Hospital were fantastic, & recovery was not as bad as expected. The waiting time to see final result is tedious and at times a little bitter sweat, but improvements this far are pleasing, and far better than what I began with.

14 weeks progression shot

Hi Ladies, I have now uploaded a progress shot given that I have reached 3 months post surgery - when most of the changes are said to be near complete. I still fill there are changes to come but they will be a lot slower now. Changes I am hoping for - right breast to catch up on dropping as it's slightly behind and the loser pole needs a little more fullness. Breasts to soften a little more, and sensitivity to decrease as my parter still cannot really enjoy them given the amount of sensitivity I am feeling making it unbearable to really touch and hold.

6, 8 and 14 week comparison

Dr Narupon

I was assisted by a cosmetic travel company, and only met Dr Narupon on the day of my surgery. He had made recommendations based on photos provided, but these changed slightly during face to face consult. He made specific recommendations to help me achieve my desired result, and I feel that so far they have been the right recommendations. He was thorough in is examination and reasons to recommend the implant and incision type used. His experience and reviews have all been very thorough, and the hospital he works at was far better than anything back home. The nurses were professional and fantastic to assist me with recovery. The extra care I received in comparison to the usual back home was very helpful in my recovery.

Wow, they are amazing, even better than your wish pic! It just shows to be patient too, how much they change over time. You have a 100% perfect result!
Beautiful outcome! After saw you pics at 14 weeks you have given me hope . I am at 3 weeks post op and still waiting for them to drop as I want them to drop down more to cover the incisions as now I can see the incisions clearly when is look straight on as they are still high. Thank you!
Glad it helped :) I struggled to find something while I've been going through the process and I really want women to know it's a process and have a visual idea and timeline on how long it takes. I know I felt a bit disheartened thinking I'd made the wrong decision. I'll update monthly most likely up to the 12 month mark if changes continue at this rate. Best if luck, you will be in love with them in no time :)
Hi!! I Am Loving Your Review. You Have Helped Me So Much. I Do Weights As Well And Have A Little More Space Than Average Between My Breast. I Was Told By My Surgeon To Use 400Cc And After Seeing Before And After pics Decided For 425. I Still Think I Might Want More And WaS Going For The High Profile To Get More Projection. The Only Problem Was That i Was Told That Spacing Is More Viewable With High profile than Moderate. After Seeing Yours I Think I Can Go With Moderate And Still Get The projection I Want. You Look Great!
Hi Justsimple, glad my review has helped you :) I have mod+ teardrop or anatomicals and recall the surgeon showing me on the chart that the projection of my implant was slightly more than that of a round high profile implant of similar (+5cc difference) volume. I researched the brand and found the same advice on the Mentor website. My best advice on size is to focus more on the look you want to achieve, because the look you want may require a bigger (or smaller) implant than say if you tell your surgeon you want to achieve a D cup. I'm wearing a D/ DD but I don't feel that size wise they are as big as the look I wanted. Shape wise they are though. Good luck :)
Hi Sjoh86, just wondering if you went over with a company? The company I am booking though has Dr Narupon. Currently deciding what Dr I should go with, sizes and weather I should get round or teardrop. Was teardrop recommended to you? I too have a petite frame weighing 42kg, I have had 3 children all breastfed (weaning 2 year old). I am hopefully having BA in September. I am looking at 320-350cc but worried they may be too big for me. Yours look great, have they settles more for you? :)
Hi Jadiee86, so sorry I haven't replied sooner, I have checked this for a while now. I had arranged my own flights and accomodation, I chose to go with Lotus medical given reviews I had been given of them and the assistance of them knowing the whole process, Thailand and the hospital and surgeon really well. I was recommended teardrop, given the size I was trying to achieve and lack of natural breast tissue, I thought round would be the way to go but could only go round if I was happy to go 100cc smaller in volume. I have 420cc and I could definitely go bigger, they don't look that big to me but I am wearing D/DD cups. They have dropped a lot more, it's amazing watching the changes, you just need to be clear with yourself that they are not instantly amazing, really drill it into yourself because I caught myself feeling disheartened and regretting having the procedure. I am 14 weeks post op now and finally I am loving them and I know they are still going to look better and better over the next 6 months, and all the way up to 12 months. They look more natural as time goes on, I'm glad I trusted his experience and knowledge, I showed him the look I like and I know that's what I am getting. You will be in great hands if you choose Dr Narupon, and you are guaranteed to regain confidence and happiness in yourself after having a kids and the effect on our bodies, if you know what I mean. A happy mum is a great mum, you won't regret it. Best of luck, I'll post some more photos soon so you can see the changes too.
Hi Sjoh86, thank you so much for your reply! I have booked in with Somnio, they do group tours and are planning my whole trip etc.. I have requested Dr Veerawat, they also have Dr Narupon. They both have fantastic reviews and recommendations. It was a hard decision. My surgery is on the 6th of September, I'll have new boobs for my birthday on the 7th.. Yay! Thanks for the info, I understand and have been thinking about the results, good things take time ;) They look fantastic! I am happy to hear you are really pleased with them. Having children surely isn't easy on our bodies and it doesn't get easier with the more you have. But they are a blessing. Absolutely, a happy mum is a great mum! Thanks heaps again I really appreciate your reply.
Hi there, thank you so much for your post. I'd been searching for other clients of Dr Narupon for some time. I'm having surgery with him in two weeks. I was just wondering how your recovery is going and if they're still dropping for you? I think you look great ur I also have this fear of very high and firm breasts that don't drop... Thanks.
Hi Susim7, I'm so sorry for not replying sooner! You would have had your surgery by now. To answer your question, recovery has been a breeze, I'm 14 weeks post op and really no pain, my breast and nipples are very sensitive though, but getting better with time and it guess that it's a good sign that everything has connected and healed how it should. I continued to drop and think I am still going slowly, the scar is now underneath my Breast and I can only see them when I raise my arms, when I first posted this review the scars were obvious front on but are now underneath nicely. I hope you're recovering well, and feel free to contact me if you want to know any more. Best of luck
thanks for your reply and constant updates. I've found your review to be the most helpful and honest I've read. I did go ahead with Dr Narupon, 15 days post surgery now. Recovery going well, they're dropping too. I feel like we are in the same boat regarding size. I am happy with the shape but my size is a bit devastating. I told him I wanted to be DD-E and he led me to believe 500cc would achieve this but I have only reached a D cup... (I started with A cup, similar body type to you) trying to stay positive and be happy I finally have boobs..but looking in the mirror is a reminder I don't have the size I wanted. I hope you're right and it does get easier to accept the breasts as they are. By the way I think you look great, I hope your sensitivity eases soon. do keep us updated, thanks again, all the best :)
Hi Susim! I'm really glad you liked my review. Don't be disheartened just yet as you do have a long way to go, if you went under the muscle you have to remember that your skin and muscle is constricting the implant and your size will not appear to be as big as it will eventually. Your muscle will be holding the contents in the upper pole and as it stretches and softens the contents will shift into the lower pole and give you a larger appearance. Dr Narupon is very conservative but at the same time he would have made the choice to less impact on you and look after your well being by reducing the chance of complications. I think as well, that being that we were both small breasted before, our expectations to immediately go up to a very large size is undoable - our skin and muscles couldn't accomodate it just yet. Good news - we all know they have to be redone and each time the implant size has to go up due to the pocket that was created. Wait it out until you are full dropped and they fluff out, you should be surprised in the change. I'm sure you are going to look fantastic and will have a great recovery too. Stay in touch if you want to know anymore on the changes I have from now. Rest up and enjoy your new boobs :) you will love them. Take care x
Hi I went to the same surgeon and am currently 2.5 weeks post op. I can not speak highly enough of my entire experience with not only the surgery but the staff and standard of hospital and after care. Clearly I am still healing but omg just amazing
Hi Karenlilly, Glad to hear someone else on here that went through the experience I did :) how r u feeling? Results wise are you happy? I have good and bad days, today was a bad day as I'm being inpatient... I am not 100% sure if I will reach my desired result, I know Dr Narupon made the best recommendations and decisions for me but it's hard to wait it out when the process is so long and at times you feel so far away from how you had imagined it prior to surgery. Can I ask what you ended up with it terms of size of implant and shape? It's really hard for me to find pictures of girls with the same or similar implants and same stats as I was pre op. Best of luck, make sure you relax as much as possible and don't over use your arms and muscles. You'll feel a lot better in 3.5 weeks, and make sure you take weekly pics as this has helped me see the slow changes over time.
Thanks for the tip! I'm 3 weeks post op today and only have random muscle pain in my arms. I too am inpatient but I know it's a process. The only thing I get worried about is if I have my bra off too long ( 1-2hours) once a day cause it's comfy that they are sagging although it's in my head cause they aren't lol. Just heavy I guess I was a 12 a-b not a full b though, and I had 400 cc moderate plus profile under the muscle. Is that what you had? I feel like I am healing fast compared to my friend, she is about 6 months post op now and she said at this stage she was still in a lot of pain, I guess we are all different! Good luck, let me know if you want to know anything else k.
Thanks Karenlilly, I had anatomical shaped 420cc moderate plus. I know that feel being without a bra! Feel like they may just drop off! I had the textured type, which I assume you did also and from what I've been told they don't drop like smooth do, because the tissue grabs hold of the textured surface. I had the odd night without the bra, but felt mostly safer with it on. Now I'm 10 weeks I don't feel like a need one at all. I was like a 10-aa I think! I had nothing and so far I'm wearing a 10D with the 420cc, don't feel that big tho! I'm just hoping they fill out the lower pole better and soften and move more like natural breast, they're still pretty firm and feel like they are just stuck there... From what I've read the anatomicals don't soften us much or drop/fluff etc. thanks for the info, and same goes for you. If you'd like to know anything let me know :) I'll update more photos at 12, 16, 20 and 24 weeks as apparently they can continue to change up to 6 months. All the best
Oh and has your friend had a check up? I haven't heard of pain lasting 6 months?! I stopped pain meds day 3 and just took muscle relaxants as required. I don't think I had any pain after week 4, which at that point it was just tingling being the nerve endings reconnecting. I still can't so a push up though... I hope she is ok, and the pain eases very soon.
when did you have BA done? how did you feel after surgery 2 weeks after. I thinking about BA this summer, what concerns me how long will take my recovery before i can go to work.(is 2 week off work enough to recover) Any info is helpful... you look great.
Hi mamicka46, I am 9 weeks post op. Surgery was the 27th of December 2013. From what I've read, everyone is different, I know girls who didn't move for 10 days, but I found that I was better up walking about to keep the blood from the area, than being in bed all day. It was more uncomfortable than excruciating pain. I returned to work at two weeks, but feel that I would have been fine after a couple of days as I have a desk job. You can't do any lifting, dragging, pulling or pushing for a few weeks, and then you are still limited for weeks after. I was quite active and did strength training beforehand, I haven't been able to do a push up yet or lift any weights and would rather wait until there is no strain. I went under the muscle, so the muscle has to recover and mine were quite developed from my training. I can walk/power walk just fine, and jogging from 7 weeks. Sprints are a no no still as these muscles tense up and can feel strained and tight with a sharp pain still. So it all depends on your work type, and honestly I thought it was going to be far worse than what it was. Keep that in mind. If you have children, nothing compares to pregnancy and labor. Good luck, I would do it again in a heartbeat. The confidence and change far outweigh the cons. It's just making do if what we can while we heal.
Oh and I was out for dinner the day after, and everyday after that enjoying shopping and walking around and dining. I was on holidays so only felt limited when it came to swimming, everything else was fine.
to sjrrocallister. You sound so positive. More I read other people reviews after surgery, some of them scared me a bit. But this brings me back to achieve my goal. I am soooo ready to do it. I am tall and very slim so 375cc I think will do for me. i found good surgeon here in NJ, I am planing to see him soon. I ve had 2 surgeries in my life, not plastic....I did good after. How it feels to have boobs...will pain fades completly or it will takes time............. Exactly.....confidence is priceless!Must feel great to feel like woman..haha(with big boobs)lol! congrats...and good luck!
Hi just wondering I'm 16 days post op same doctor 360cc high profile tear drop over the muscle... I was up and moving the next day enjoyed my holiday and was moving around fine..... But I feel this last week has given me more pain and restriction now that I'm home? I just feel swollen and just seem to feel them more if that makes sense. I'm only tacking a muscle relaxant now and Panafon for pain does this sound familiar to you 3 weeks on?
Looks very nice! Congratulations! How many ccs and what kind did you get?
Hi Heidiluv28, I went with mentor 420cc mod+ profile, silicone gel, textured teardrop implants. The projection was slightly higher than a high profile due to the shape. Hoping they will settle a lot more, patience is the key apparently