Rhinoplasty Revision? - Thailand, TH

Had open rhinoplasty 4.5 months ago in thailand....

Had open rhinoplasty 4.5 months ago in thailand. absolutely hate it, not even close to the shape I wanted. Have consult booked in for revision here in Australia.
Feel like he's taken too much off the bridge and not enough off my tip.
So depressed I've even done this :(
Not sure if just reducing the profile of the tip will help? Suggestions?
Doc said he will do revision in 6 months and 'slim nasal' doesn't sound like what I want?
Don't want to go back to same surgeon.

1day post op

7days post op (revision)

Been a week since my op. have my cast off and now has to be taped for a week.
Surgeon has build bridge back up and taken some off tip, said skin is so thick so hopefully gets more defined in the tip like I want but guess I have to play the waiting game

Primary rhinoplasty

Thought I would upload some more terrible photos of my nose after my first op

2 weeks post op

Just taking tape off, which has been on the last week.
Tip still looks very swollen, and stitches around nostrils still haven dissolved yet.

3 weeks post op

3 weeks since op, just came off pain killers, think I'm having withdrawals feel awful! Will update a few more pics when I have some make up on and feel better :)
Stitches still haven't dissolved around nostrils :(

3.5 weeks

Dr rushapol

Did not explain anything to me about my nose before or after surgery, did not once tell me I had thick skin and it could not be achieved

You look georgeous in every pic honestly. I thought u were very beautiful from the beginning. Is it possible to talk to you about nose surgery? I have been thinking about doing it for a long time.
Thank you SO MUCH for posting this review. I was considering this surgeon for a nose job. Someone even recommended him as "the best" person to see. Yowsers, feel like I've dodged a bullet! I'm so sorry you didn't end up with the desired results with him. I live in Perth- may as well pay the small bit extra for a reliable and pleasing outcome. Glad to know Dr Imani could help- and I now have a reliable name to follow up :)
I went to the same doctor and got really bad results I'm not 8months and hate my nose :-(
Hi can you please let me know about your progress as I am considering Dr Imani ? Photos would b great !! I do love your nose after opp so would love to know how is it now ! Thanks
How are you liking your results now that a few months have passed? Did the swelling take a long time to go down?
How is the swelling?
Wow, your revision surgery is amazing! Considering that's only a few weeks post surgery you should be very happy. I would have loved mine to have looked that great (7 years on and I'm still hoping it will change itself :p ) It suits your face perfectly and I think with a bit more time, you will be very happy with it too. Glad it all worked out for you after your horrible Thailand job. x
Hay-Lee, im really impressed with the result. It just makes you look softer and more feminin. The only thing thats not perfect is the lower bottom of the nose has been shortened a tiny bit too much but apart from that it is a perfect nose and actually looks much better than the picture you provided of how you wanted it to look. You can check out my blog here, I had 4 surgeries 16 days ago!
please please please send me the name of your surgeon (here or private message)
Dr imani in Perth :)
thank you! :) you are very pretty after revision. I'm happy for you!
Oh your poor thing with that bloody Thailand surgery! Must have been awful. Your revision is perfect, congrats. Still looks swollen front on but that will go over time. I'm 2.5 months post op and the front swelling is really starting to go down, it's very exciting!!
Omg! That revision! Wow u got lucky, it looks super good.
Hey, how are you liking your results? I think your profile looks gorgeous! What do you think of the front view? You have no before pictures from that angle to compare to so I'm wondering how different you find it from your original nose.
You're revision looks incredible. I agree with Vee4093. It suits you very well even with the swelling. I hope you are happy. Do yourself a favor and leave well and good alone! You are so lucky that you look this great after what you went through. When I saw your first surgery results I could never have imagined you could end up where you did now. Congrats.
Aww thank u, still very nervous when I look in the mirror :/
I still can't believe how perfect your nose is!!!
hii hay_lee your looking beautiful.. your nose is looking so good. could you please telme which doctor you consulted in australia :)
hhii hay_lee your looking beautiful it is perfect nose for your profile... could you please tell me which doctor you consulted in australia ???
Hi Hay_lee your nose looks good could you tell me how you got it done with and what cost I would looking at paying please I am in a similar situation
I got it redone in Perth. It cost me 18grand :/
Your nose is beautiful. Thanks for updating. Did the surgeon use cartilage?
Your nose is beautiful. Thanks for updating. Did the surgeon use cartilage?