Rhinoplasty Revision? - Thailand, TH

Had open rhinoplasty 4.5 months ago in thailand....

Had open rhinoplasty 4.5 months ago in thailand. absolutely hate it, not even close to the shape I wanted. Have consult booked in for revision here in Australia.
Feel like he's taken too much off the bridge and not enough off my tip.
So depressed I've even done this :(
Not sure if just reducing the profile of the tip will help? Suggestions?
Doc said he will do revision in 6 months and 'slim nasal' doesn't sound like what I want?
Don't want to go back to same surgeon.

1day post op

7days post op (revision)

Been a week since my op. have my cast off and now has to be taped for a week.
Surgeon has build bridge back up and taken some off tip, said skin is so thick so hopefully gets more defined in the tip like I want but guess I have to play the waiting game

Primary rhinoplasty

Thought I would upload some more terrible photos of my nose after my first op

2 weeks post op

Just taking tape off, which has been on the last week.
Tip still looks very swollen, and stitches around nostrils still haven dissolved yet.

3 weeks post op

3 weeks since op, just came off pain killers, think I'm having withdrawals feel awful! Will update a few more pics when I have some make up on and feel better :)
Stitches still haven't dissolved around nostrils :(

3.5 weeks

1 year post op

1 year post op.. Tip still isn't as defined as I would like and nostrils are uneven and looks abit weird on one side.. Not really happy with them but going to talk to surgeon next week and ask about them. Probably not much he can do. Haven't been to see him since my 3 month check up ????
Dr rushapol

Did not explain anything to me about my nose before or after surgery, did not once tell me I had thick skin and it could not be achieved