No Longer Flat As a Pancake! :P - Thailand

Hi girls! You can just call me B, I'm 23yrs old,...

Hi girls! You can just call me B, I'm 23yrs old, 170cm tall, 50kg and live in Australia!
I am currently at 3 months post op, and are absolutely loving my new assets!!! My breast surgery stats are below:

Went from not being able to fill an A cup (probably AA cup) to filling a small C cup
320CC
High Profile
Silicone
Tear-drop
Dual-plane (both under & over the muscle)
Incision under the breast fold
$5,000

In Australia, the cost of breast augmentation ranges between $10,000-$12,000. For me, having recently graduated from university, I wasn't able to even consider being able to save up that much money, and I had no intentions on getting a loan for them. So, after meeting a girl at my new job who told me about a company in Austalia that organises a group of girls to go over to Thailand and get surgery over there together (and only $3,500-$5,000)!!

After paying the management fee, buying flights to Thailand and booking accommodation in Phuket, it was all ready to go! All I had to do was get the courage to jump on the plane and go through with the whole experience.

Looking back on it now, I can't believe I actually did it and went through with it! After three months, they had definitely dropped, softened and look more natural now. I can actually fill dresses now, show off cleavage, wear swimmers without being self-conscious that others are starring at a flat chest, and go around not wearing a bra and not caring!! It was definitely worth it in the end, and am recommending it to any of my flat friends who are wanting to change their lives as well =D

1year & 4months post op

Can't believe I've had these gorgeous puppies for boobs for over a year now. I've had no dramas at all and love to get them out in swimmers on the beach. I don't feel like they look fake at all - more like beautifully perky boobs! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about Thailand, Somnio or my surgeon Dr V! :)

Over 1yr post op pics

Just to show what these babies looked like when they dropped and how they look now, which is still perky! :)
Dr Veerawat

Went through a company in Australia who set up everything for me.

Hi B! We have pretty much the same stats .. I am looking at hopefully getting 325-350cc in September via the same company and Doctor. How long did you wait for a reply? Can I ask why you chose the tear drop shape as apposed to the round? I haven't decided yet. Did you also take 'dream' boob photo's with you?
Hey, im in the process of booking mine with the same company. I've sent all the details and been in contact with the company in Australia. But still waiting on the consultants reply of recommendation. Could you please advise me how long you waited?
Hi nzchic! Just wondering if you have heard back yet? I too am going through Somnio and have sent photo's and details off but am still waiting for a reply.
Hey! Yes I did. It took about a week for them to come back to me with a answer. Unfortunately they gave me two options with a 4G difference and they can't confirm which they'll go with until I'm in Thailand so I have another 4g to save before I can go now. I offered to go see a surgen here and send them the details but they said it wouldn't make a difference
Hi! It's great to hear your experience. I am I week post op with Dr. Veerawat and can say I am extremely happy so far! How long did he advise you to massage for?
Hey there, we are very similar build and I am having exactly the same shape and size. They look fantastic, can you please tell me what size you ended up? x
Hiya Ronnie84, I would say post op C cup but now almost 2yrs after I'm a full B. Considering I didn't have any breast tissue to begin with, I'm stoked to have something nonetheless! Also that looks in proportion to my body, which was my goal anyway :) Good luck with yours!! Best decision I ever made :)
Hey BBoobies, thank you so much for your reply. So pleased you are happy with your results, I dream of a C!! Why do you think you have gone down a size is it due to weight loss or just them settling? You profile pic looks great so if that's a B I'll be a happy lady haha. I really appreciate your reply after your review being such a long time ago! x
Hi B. You look great. We have just about the same stats and same implants. I think yours look great, I'm not so convinced about mine yet. Did yours drop enough to cover your scar? How long did it take before yours really dropped and softened up?
Sorry I didn't see somino! :-) quick questions - how long after did u stay in phuket? Does DR V speak good English? I'm waiting on an email reply from him with his reccomendations and price. After reading ur review and seeing your fotos I contacted him. I'm so excited now thanks for your great review and advice xx
I also had Dr Veerawat and I don't regret my choice at all he spoke perfect English he was very patient and explained everything throughly to me and showed me lots of pictures and everything, I had a breast lift with implants so I had to stay in hospital 2 days after surgery and dr v came to visit both days. I was also required to stay in Thailand for 16 days after surgery cause I had a lift also :) good luck x
Hi Gem.ire, thanks for contacting. Yes, Dr V has great English - he sees a lot of Aussies so you are in safe capable hands. Nurses speak quite good English too so nothing to worry about there. The emails will most likely be from the consultants who liaise between the surgeons & the patients, and they are from English speaking background too :) I stayed in the hospital for that night and was released the next day. It is necessary for you to stay a min. of 7 or 8 days post-op because they have a 'warranty' and for that to be covered, you need to stay that long afterwards. Also that is for the recovery process, and check-ups..the day before I left the country, I had to get my stiches out so that's why you need to stay longer after the surgery :) Any other questions, let me know.
Thanks for your support jcm2468. Dr V was great wasn't he!? Since he was the 'surgeon in demand' and I had seen his previous work, I knew he was the right surgeon for me :) Hope your lift went well :)
Hiya, I'm currently looking into surgery and looking for a company like this, can you please recommend yours. Thank you
Hi I'am looking at going to Thailand next July but am scared as hell!! Have been tosing between a few agents but somnio seems to have the best reviews so far, how long cant you lift for?
Hi Kojak, what do you mean by lifting? Like at the gym? How heavy? It really depends on your body and how fast you recover, but you don't want to be heading back to the gym doing insane workouts after only a few weeks..you've obviously got to ease yourself back into it. As for lifting, I think it'd 6weeks, but depends. You will have to ask your surgeon/consultant about that :) And don't be scared! Go with a group like Somnio and you've got the entire group of girls in the same boat as you, so you won't be the only one with anxious emotions :)
Hi b They look amazing!! Can u please give me the agent that organized your trip to Thailand. I want to get my breast done but don't know what to do cos the price in australia is soo expensive . Thanks winnie
Hi, as you can see by my review, I went with Somnio. Fabulous agent which I highly recommend! There are a lot of other agents out there as well, but I found Somnio had the best personal service and the whole group experience made it easier for me than if I were to head over to Thailand by myself (which I probably wouldn't have done!)
             they are beautiful!
hows the scar now? i'm quite prone to keloid.... not sure bad it can get... so would like to know hows yours doing?
I scar really badly myself, so my scars look worse than the other girls who went on the same trip as me. I don't have keloid scars though..and I know this can make a huge difference to the appearance of your breasts if your keloids are very noticeable. I would suggest doing some research and asking around this site for other keloid patients to see how they have recovered..after all, everyone is different :)
hi, you look amazing with that boobies... and i am really jealous now. i'm trying to email DR V about some of my concerns, but there is no reply from them. i wonder if you can let me know the exact email to them?
Hi again BBoobies! After speaking with you a couple of months ago I have paid my deposit to have my surgery done with Dr V :) I'm so nervous but excited, I just hope I don't chicken out on the day haha. Your girls are looking fabulous! I'm just curious, how long did they take to drop? I'm going to Las Vegas 6 months after my surgery and want to make sure I'm new assets will be ready to show off haha. When Dr V recommended teardrop I was worried because they looked like they sit so high on the chest but now I realise they will drop and look so natural and perky still :) I just have to remember this when I wake up with swollen boobies coming out of my collar bone and not freak out hahaha would you be able to post a front on view now your boobs have dropped? So glad to read everything has gone well in the 12 months since your surgery :)
Ahh I'm so excited for you!!! You know you'll be in safe capable hands so no need to worry about that :) Yes 6months post op is plentttyy of time for them to be ready to show off! I went to Hamilton Island for a week one month after surgery & sure they were quite hard looking but they soon soften up, just gotta be patient :) I posted two pics from May this year so that's exactly one yr post op. I wish I had the support of RealSelf prior to surgery to ask all of these questions so you're lucky you discovered this site before it all! :) Any other questions, feel free to fire away! X
Sorry one more question lol. Did you buy your post surgical bras in Australia before you left? How did you know what size to get? Or we're there some available in Phuket? X