No Longer Flat As a Pancake! - Thailand

Hi girls! You can just call me B, I'm 23yrs old,...

Hi girls! You can just call me B, I'm 23yrs old, 170cm tall, 50kg and live in Australia!
I am currently at 3 months post op, and are absolutely loving my new assets!!! My breast surgery stats are below:

Went from not being able to fill an A cup (probably AA cup) to filling a small C cup
320CC
High Profile
Silicone
Tear-drop
Dual-plane (both under & over the muscle)
Incision under the breast fold
$5,000

In Australia, the cost of breast augmentation ranges between $10,000-$12,000. For me, having recently graduated from university, I wasn't able to even consider being able to save up that much money, and I had no intentions on getting a loan for them. So, after meeting a girl at my new job who told me about a company in Austalia that organises a group of girls to go over to Thailand and get surgery over there together (and only $3,500-$5,000)!!

After paying the management fee, buying flights to Thailand and booking accommodation in Phuket, it was all ready to go! All I had to do was get the courage to jump on the plane and go through with the whole experience.

Looking back on it now, I can't believe I actually did it and went through with it! After three months, they had definitely dropped, softened and look more natural now. I can actually fill dresses now, show off cleavage, wear swimmers without being self-conscious that others are starring at a flat chest, and go around not wearing a bra and not caring!! It was definitely worth it in the end, and am recommending it to any of my flat friends who are wanting to change their lives as well =D

Xo ** damn auto correct haha
I'm in the exact same boat as you!! Have been considering destination beauty in Thailand for surgery but wanted to speak for people who'd been there, how was your whole experience with the staff and your doctor? Did he take into account your goals/expectations of surgery etc? :) any advice would be great! :) com
I have never received such 5 star treatment in a hospital in Australia as I did in Thailand..! The nurses are attentive & docs all speak English so no dramas with the language barrier. There's like a 4-1 nurse to patient ratio so you'll always be well looked after :) yes of course in your initial consult before surgery your doc (highly recommend Dr V!!) will ask you of your goals & what you want. I took in pics of chick's boobs that I had seen on this forum/site who had similar body frame to me with before & after shots of what I was aiming for, so that's a good way to go about it :) any other questions let me know :)

1year & 4months post op

Can't believe I've had these gorgeous puppies for boobs for over a year now. I've had no dramas at all and love to get them out in swimmers on the beach. I don't feel like they look fake at all - more like beautifully perky boobs! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about Thailand, Somnio or my surgeon Dr V! :)
Hi again BBoobies! After speaking with you a couple of months ago I have paid my deposit to have my surgery done with Dr V :) I'm so nervous but excited, I just hope I don't chicken out on the day haha. Your girls are looking fabulous! I'm just curious, how long did they take to drop? I'm going to Las Vegas 6 months after my surgery and want to make sure I'm new assets will be ready to show off haha. When Dr V recommended teardrop I was worried because they looked like they sit so high on the chest but now I realise they will drop and look so natural and perky still :) I just have to remember this when I wake up with swollen boobies coming out of my collar bone and not freak out hahaha would you be able to post a front on view now your boobs have dropped? So glad to read everything has gone well in the 12 months since your surgery :)
By the way you look great, the doctor did his thang on you!
Was wondering the difference between breast augmentation and breast implants. I thought they were the same thing? I'm trying to decide which route I want to take. Originally I wanted the augmentation but now I'm a bit confused, specially seeing that your surgery consisted of over and under the muscle. did

Over 1yr post op pics

Just to show what these babies looked like when they dropped and how they look now, which is still perky! :)
Hi B! I'm considering going to Dr V for my breast augment revision. Are you still happy with yours?
B your post/page was my decision maker on getting my B.A. I had researched loads about PIAC but when I found your post I knew it was safe. Your weight/height was exactly the same as me so I could see an outcome. I had mine done by dr V In January this year and I could not be happier with them, I got 375cc round (preferred look) & dual plane.I was told they would be a big b or small c, they are measuring 34dd europe 10dd Australia or 75e Thailand.Best decision I ever made. Dr V is an expert and the hospital is amazing. I didn't use any agencies and had no problem, I had no pain after and had perfect range of movement, I was on the beach the day after. If anyone wants extra info I'm happy to help.
I also paid 130,000 thb for mine and was quoted 160,000 for tear drop, that's PIAC prices.

Two years post op!

I am officially 2years post op as of tomorrow! Couldn't be happier with my decision back in 2012. Look and feel fantastic in swimmers, dresses (especially without having to wear a bra) lingerie, and bras like in the pic attached. They're so much apart of me now that I can't even remember the pancake life before :P Good luck to anyone about to embark on the same journey as me. Glad we have RealSelf to support each other in your decisions :)
You look GREAT I hope mine come out similar. :)
what size implant did you get?
Hello i can't seem to contact DrV on his website as i keep getting the forbidden error. does anyone know an email address i can contact him by?
Dr Veerawat

Went through a company in Australia who set up everything for me.