No Longer Flat As a Pancake! - Thailand

Hi girls! You can just call me B, I'm 23yrs old,...

Hi girls! You can just call me B, I'm 23yrs old, 170cm tall, 50kg and live in Australia!
I am currently at 3 months post op, and are absolutely loving my new assets!!! My breast surgery stats are below:

Went from not being able to fill an A cup (probably AA cup) to filling a small C cup
320CC
High Profile
Silicone
Tear-drop
Dual-plane (both under & over the muscle)
Incision under the breast fold
$5,000

In Australia, the cost of breast augmentation ranges between $10,000-$12,000. For me, having recently graduated from university, I wasn't able to even consider being able to save up that much money, and I had no intentions on getting a loan for them. So, after meeting a girl at my new job who told me about a company in Austalia that organises a group of girls to go over to Thailand and get surgery over there together (and only $3,500-$5,000)!!

After paying the management fee, buying flights to Thailand and booking accommodation in Phuket, it was all ready to go! All I had to do was get the courage to jump on the plane and go through with the whole experience.

Looking back on it now, I can't believe I actually did it and went through with it! After three months, they had definitely dropped, softened and look more natural now. I can actually fill dresses now, show off cleavage, wear swimmers without being self-conscious that others are starring at a flat chest, and go around not wearing a bra and not caring!! It was definitely worth it in the end, and am recommending it to any of my flat friends who are wanting to change their lives as well =D

1year & 4months post op

Can't believe I've had these gorgeous puppies for boobs for over a year now. I've had no dramas at all and love to get them out in swimmers on the beach. I don't feel like they look fake at all - more like beautifully perky boobs! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about Thailand, Somnio or my surgeon Dr V! :)

Over 1yr post op pics

Just to show what these babies looked like when they dropped and how they look now, which is still perky! :)

Two years post op!

I am officially 2years post op as of tomorrow! Couldn't be happier with my decision back in 2012. Look and feel fantastic in swimmers, dresses (especially without having to wear a bra) lingerie, and bras like in the pic attached. They're so much apart of me now that I can't even remember the pancake life before :P Good luck to anyone about to embark on the same journey as me. Glad we have RealSelf to support each other in your decisions :)
Dr Veerawat

Went through a company in Australia who set up everything for me.