Breast Lift and Implants Gone Wrong - Thailand

Can someone please help me! I need to know what...

Can someone please help me! I need to know what has gone wrong... my breasts are totally abnormal and I'm depressed. The hospital has said I need to go back for a revision but has not told me why this happened. Now I'm scared to let them cut me open again!

I can't thank you all enough for telling me what...

I can't thank you all enough for telling me what the problem is! I asked the hospital several times and they avoided the question and just told me it would be fixed.
The doctor told me after I woke up that it was a difficult case but still told me it went well.. I have also uploaded a before photo so you can see what he had to work with. If anything, I thought the left breast would have problems as it was much bigger?

I can't thank you all enough for telling me what...

What doctor? Can you name them, I am going to the PIAC this year with dr veerawat or dr boonchai.....If you do not want to share name please advise if it was one of those two! I hope not..
Hi I am thinking about using Dr V as well in May. Were you happy with your result, I am waiting for a responce and its been since Thursday, how long does it take for him to get back to you via email. Is that hospital okay PIAC? Any reccomendations for accomodation there in Phuket. Did you go straight through the hospital or through a travel company eg: restored beauty, cosmedi tours? Is he very professional??? Thanks Im excited bring on the girls!
I am booked to go back in November for a revision, the hospital has taken blame for this and is prepared to do the surgery at their expense so I am unable to share their details due to this reason.

Hi there, How are you doing now with this?...

what was the name of the surgeon in Thailand? in Bangkok of Phuket?
This was done in one surgery... lift with implants... these photos are 1 month after... they want me to go back for a revision but haven't told me why it happened so I'm trying to work that out!

If this is what happened after two surgeries, I think you should maybe consider a different doctor. Make sure he or she is board certified in whatever country you go to.

Let me know if I can help you navigate the site in any way. I truly hope you can get this taken care of. You deserve to have pretty breasts.

I live in Asia, but not Thailand... I have to go back there to have them fixed but can't get time off work until November or I lose my job.
I didn't realize there was another place to post my photos so I will do that now.
Thank you!

Oh my, I"m sorry you're going through this. Do you live in Thailand?

You might want to consider posting a question to RealSelf doctors in our Q&A community (with your photos).

If you're in the US, I would consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to ask about a revision.

Good luck!