Not Worth Cost - Texas

You need to have a high pain tolerance for this...

You need to have a high pain tolerance for this procedure. Even with a painkiller you feel the application sending little needles deep into your face. After two months I see maybe some subtle tightening in neck and perhaps little more puffiness around jaw line but I can't say it's worth the price.

Hi jump,

Welcome to the Ulthera community! Well, I checked in our doctor Q&A and found the question, How long does Ulthera take to see results? Many doctors responded with 3-6 months. Since you are at 2 maybe you will notice a change in the next few. Other community members have said that they noticed very subtle changes everyday over the course of many months. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

No one should give a thumbs up or a thumbs down to...

No one should give a thumbs up or a thumbs down to this procedure until at least 2 months have gone by. The makers do not promise immediate results and giving the treatment positive reviews after a few days is just misleading.

Jump_5, I'm with you. No improvement after 6 weeks and wondering what all the hype is about.
monroe7702, I am dying to fix my saggy, long, thin, face, but I don't want to pay a lot for a lot of hype with no real improvement from ultherapy. How is yours going? Any better results yet?
I just posted my final decision post and NO, it's a thumbs down - NOT WORTH IT!
I think there are many posts on this board from people who have something to gain by writing positive comments. It's a big waste! Sorry to be so blunt, but I did have high hopes for this one. I am disappointed.

After more than a year, I feel I can confidently...

After more than a year, I feel I can confidently say any benefits from this procedure are marginal at best and clearly not worth the cost and pain involved. It's way too expensive relative to results.

I had ultherapy as a follow up to lipo under my chin. I was hoping for big things but even my doctor agrees - we didn't see any results after 3+ months. His spin on my experience - is that it may delay the aging process going forward. As self-serving as his comment was - I'm holding on to it so I don't kick myself for wasting the money. I'm going to up my yoga practice, invest in travel - and vow not to worry about the mirror as much!~

Didn't work for me either. Consider yourself lucky that it simply didn't work. Some people have suffered side effects.
Don't have any pics, 40's here. Since any initial improvements are just swelling you have to discount all those reviews and focus on results after more than 3 months.No pain ,no gain does not apply to this procedure.
Haresh Yalamanchili

He was very conscientious, any issues were with the technology.