33 4 Kids and Much Needed - Texas, TX

In need of a panniculectomy. My back hurts when i...

In need of a panniculectomy. My back hurts when i exercise i Dnt know if she to the hanging skin. Iwent to a ps and she went the papers to the insurance co. Now i have to wait. Does anyone know how long i have to wait? I been needing one since my last baby i get really bad pains where the skin hangs along with rashes and boils.

So nervous

March 3 heard from the dr office sx date march 14 yay I'm just going to get a panni. It will make a huge difference I just. Know it..

Feeling nervous

I couldn't wait until the day but here I am 4 days till sx and I'm getting nervous into for post op on wedsday hope everything comes out good.

How are you how dies your back feel
Good luck to you sweetie. I was in your situation following three kids and my insurance approved it. I pray that yours does to. Just had my surgery on May 27th and it has already made such a difference in my life. I hope that you know the feeling as well. Keep us posted.
I'd like to know the outcome and see after pics !
Any updates?
I would love to follow your story. Which doctor did you start this process with? I have had two children and my flap is almost identical to yours, mine is from being obese and my two children but I'm so self conscious, I wont even wear jeans anymore. I'm afraid they will want me to lose tons of weight before they will help me. I just want it gone :(
Good luck tomorrow. We'll all be cheering for you and hoping to hear an update.
How exciting! Can't wait to see your after pics :)
Good news sx date march 14 so anxious cant wait...
Good luck on your journey! As far as how long you may have to wait on insurance that varies depending what insurance company it is. I had to wait 30 days with Cigna. I feel so much better since having my panniculectomy and know that you will too!
Hi there, welcome!

Good luck with your insurance, I hope it all goes through for you! Is the excess skin from post-pregnancy weight loss?
From both i had excess skin from weight loss before but not as bad as now. And then i had two more babies and it made the excess skin hang more. Now i just hit à plat .my youngest is two already..
I know what you mean, I haven't had the kids, but I have a lot of excess skin from weight loss and will be needing this surgery myself soon. I'll definitely be keeping up-to-date with your progress!
Thanks Kirsty, congrats on the weightloss so excited for you. I trying to liar more weight but, i hurt my flap bounces when i try to excercise it feels heavy. I hit à plat where i just sont lose any more weight my esteem has gone down. I praying that i get an answer soon.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Do you have any ideas how long you'll have to wait for insurance approval?