33 4 Kids and Much Needed - Texas, TX

In need of a panniculectomy. My back hurts when i...

In need of a panniculectomy. My back hurts when i exercise i Dnt know if she to the hanging skin. Iwent to a ps and she went the papers to the insurance co. Now i have to wait. Does anyone know how long i have to wait? I been needing one since my last baby i get really bad pains where the skin hangs along with rashes and boils.

Good news sx date march 14 so anxious cant wait...
Good luck on your journey! As far as how long you may have to wait on insurance that varies depending what insurance company it is. I had to wait 30 days with Cigna. I feel so much better since having my panniculectomy and know that you will too!
Hi there, welcome!

Good luck with your insurance, I hope it all goes through for you! Is the excess skin from post-pregnancy weight loss?

So nervous

March 3 heard from the dr office sx date march 14 yay I'm just going to get a panni. It will make a huge difference I just. Know it..

How exciting! Can't wait to see your after pics :)

Feeling nervous

I couldn't wait until the day but here I am 4 days till sx and I'm getting nervous into for post op on wedsday hope everything comes out good.

How are you how dies your back feel
Good luck to you sweetie. I was in your situation following three kids and my insurance approved it. I pray that yours does to. Just had my surgery on May 27th and it has already made such a difference in my life. I hope that you know the feeling as well. Keep us posted.
I'd like to know the outcome and see after pics !