Pre Op Picture - Texas

So I'm about to post a preop picture....reminding...

So I'm about to post a preop picture....reminding myself of how beautiful my boobs currently are....and praying for the best. My surgery is August 20th at 0645...two days and waiting. It's funny that the 300cc sizers seemed so big for someone like me with a 12BWD...yet, I'm still having a little bit of boob greed. Starting with a 32B should bring me to a C I hope.

Surgery is done!

So I had surgery this morning. I was in at 7am...I was home before 10am. It's not so much of pain but tightness and pressure is what you feel. I took two vicodins when I got home...sadly it did not help with the tightness. I've been a me to roll myself out of bed and use the bathroom and stuff. So far so good. I do wish my bf was here to help...another reason why being with a Soldier is so difficult. Anyway...here are some pictures three hours after the surgery.

Post day 1 picture

Hey guys...I'm one day post op. I drove myself to my follow up appointment. Dr. Ray said everything looked good but to remain without a bra if possible. My sides are swollen and my left breast is slightly bigger than my right. Curious to see the finished result.

Question...

Quick question...when I stand up now my breasts feel heavy, like they're pulling my chest down. Is that what dropping feels like? I'll post some pictures later. The swelling is going down, and they're finally getting a shape. Last thing, my breasts keep rubbing against the inframmamary incision site...it's annoying but at least the scars are hidden. My surgeon used glue and not suture. The site feels so bumpy...he told me to not put anything on it until next week when I see him.

Day 23

Swelling is going down....I can put my hands above my head, behind my back etc. The only worry I have is the incision site feels rough because of the skin glue he put on there. I'm not sure if that was a good idea....we'll see next week.

Incision question

My surgeon users skin glue to close up my incisions and I'm not sure if it's the glue but my skin feels very rough in that area. Has anyone else experienced this?

Correction to incision question

I meant he "used" skin glue. Hate typing on the phone.

Post op 1 week

Check this picture out. Still some dropping to do.

18 Days Post

My right breast is still tighter than the left...I've been massaging like crazy so hopefully it will fully drop. I finally invested in some under armour sports bra...they're about 35 bucks per...but the support is great. 300cc was actually perfect for my size. I can't wait to start lifting next week!

4 WEEKS POST OP

Hello everyone,

Tomorrow will make it 4 weeks since I've had my BA. This morning I went to VS and was measured to be a 32D. Unfortunately the wireless Bra I wanted did not have size 32D. So I decided to try on the 34D, and the results are down below. Right now the biggest problem is my incision site....they get pretty sore and annoying. I get random shooting pain on each breast...not sure if that's normal. I'd like to hear about your healing 4 weeks post op. Feel free to comment!
Killeen Plastic Surgeon

So far so good. He seems caring and attentive. I went with his choice and so far I like a lot.