My At Home TCA PEEL TO REMOVE/lighten Tattoo - Texas

I have the dreaded tattoo regret. I still love...

I have the dreaded tattoo regret. I still love tats but I just feel now that I am getting older that I am not respected or taken seriously becausr of my tats on my lower arms . So I feel I would have a higher self esteem with them gone. I will be showing u my wrist tat. A star a poor tat at that. I will also tell u this is very painful the healing and peeling process u must MUST care for it alot . Lots of cauze and antibiotic cream. U may also want to use a mupricon cream if u have some it helps with new skin growth and jeeps it from getting infected. The instructions say to use a diluted form . Well I being stubborn used a 100% pure tca from Bettercomplexions101 . Its good stuff. But I am impatient I wanted to not have to do so many treatments so I thought I would just get it down deep since it was gonna hurt anyway. The application triangles burns very little. What u dont want to do is keep applying the tca ov over and over if u are using it pure. Which is what I did. My mistake. All my other treated tats with 100% pure peeled and healed nicely. And one other tat lightened about 30% which I am very happy with. But the star I am going to show u went too deep . It was my fault I put to much on it. But it has removed 90% of the tat. At best u want to achieve a second degree burn to do well like my other tat lightening up to 30% . But the results of my star was a third degree burn .it will take longer to heal.but I guess im crazy because I feel its worth it as long as I dont end up with a scar. U must remember in the pic it is very red and u should be during healing. I am keeping it wrapped and compressed with antibiotic ointment and mupricon ointment daily and nightly . Washing morning and night with antibacterial soap the wrap again. Peel skin does come of with wrap and ink bled out . This is good . It is healing slowly but well. The remaining star print that u see is imbeded in my dermis . Which tells me the tattoo artist went too deep . So my advice is if u want it gone its worth it . The application doesnt hurt and the healing peeling is the worst. And lets face it u are purposely burning yourself and u want to go for second degree to get the best results. U must keep it clean and wrapped daily it will take weeks and more than a month to heal. The product was only 26$ but the bandages and ointments have cost me extra. U cant be squeamish to do this . Or neglect ur womb.

update

I am very pleased with how this tat turned out .it faded nicely . I used 100% tca on this as well but only swiped on once and left on just until frost and then neutralized . I will follow up with more application to fade / remive this tat in the winter months where my arms aren't so visible.

I will update future second treatments

Hopefully I will acheive tattoo removal. And can help anyone with tat regret. Sorry for all the typos in my reveiw

star update

Star is healing . It used to be raised on the edges and even tho its red on the edges it is no longer raised it is flat dispute its appearance in this pic . I will post more pics after complete healing . It has grown many layers of skin back . In all previous pics the dermis was exposed . Now im not sure if all 7 layers are back but it has skin and isnt so tender . Looking forward to complete healing . Still hoping for no scar . And tat is half way gone :)
myself