Cool Sculpting Experience - Texas

I just had Cool Sculpting done yesterday. I did it...

I just had Cool Sculpting done yesterday. I did it because no matter how much I diet and exercise I have a stubborn area of fat on my lower abs. Of course, this is after having 2 children. I had a Smart Lipo consult a few months ago and decided I could not go through with that for various reasons. Once I heard about Cool Sculpting I was sold! I attended an open house where they did a live demo of the procedure. I was lucky, in that, all the women who worked there had also had it done and were very open and honest about their experiences! I got to ask a lot of questions! I was very nervous after reading all the posts on here about the pain.

The procedure itself wasn't bad. It has a surprisingly very tight suction. I had the large applicator. The tech actually stayed with me the whole time and we chatted and had a nice conversation! It was not painful but just uncomfortable. The massage afterwards was the worst part!

That evening I was very sore, swollen, and tender (still am). It does still hurt to walk. I have been taking OTC pain meds and wore Spanx this morning so I could go run! Realize that you are putting your body through a somewhat stressfull procedure and you will be uncomfortable afterwards. I have had my gallbladder removed and so far that was more painful (4 small incisions in my abdomen for that surgery). There would have been no way I could have run a day after that!

I am only on day 2 and I am of course worried about getting the sharp pains people have described that happen a bit later following the procedure. I hope to update this as needed. I will post my photos once I see some results!

I had the procedure done Tuesday and it is now...

I had the procedure done Tuesday and it is now Friday evening. I am still sore and numb (weird combination but that is the way it is). I was able to wear jeans today but am still slightly swollen. I am experiencing some deep itching and by that I mean you can't scratch the skin and relieve the itching. I have had to rub/massage my belly roughly and it really doesn't help. It is an itch you can't scratch...kind of irritating but what can you do? I also have had a few little "zingers" or twinges here and there. Nothing too bad though. The itching sensation is by far the most annoying thing going on.

It has been over a week since my procedure and I...

It has been over a week since my procedure and I am feeling a lot better. I am still a tiny bit numb (more on one side than the other). I think I am still a bit swollen too. The only thing that really bothers me is my belly button area. It is still very tender and I have some "stinging" feelings there. The stinging feeling happens most often in the late evening/night. I wonder if it just hurts more then because it is the end of the day?

I never thought the pain was unbearable. The pain never stopped me from going about my normal activities. It was more annoying than anything else. I have slept fine and pain never woke me up.

Now, I am just anxiously awaiting seeing some results. I think that is what most worries me. I hope I haven't paid all this money for nothing!! I am not looking for a completely flat stomach I am looking for a reduction of fat that will be noticeable and will help my clothes fit better and me to feel more self-confident. Here's to hoping and waiting!!!

It has been 7 weeks since my procedure and I...

It has been 7 weeks since my procedure and I couldn't be more pleased! I have seen a big difference and am hoping it only continues to get better during the next 7-8 weeks! I didn't go into this expecting a completely flat belly...I had a big pooch to begin with that would never respond to diet/exercise (I work out 4-6 times a week)! I am very, very happy with the results and now I just need somebody to give me some $$ so I can get my love handles/sides of hips done!! :) I had a fantastic experience and would recommend this procedure to anyone!

You look great! I just got my lower abdomen done, and I hope I get great results like you!
You look great! Where in Texas did you get it done and who was your doctor? Did it cost $1,200 for just the lower abdomen? If so, there really seems to be a big difference in price among practitioners.
Wow, what great results, you look awesome!
Thanks for the info. I think Im gonna try to reschedule that appt and just do it bc if I dont Im always gonna wonder what wouldve happened if I did :))) Hope I get the amazing results you did!
Wow! That is a big difference. Congrats!
Just had a consult today. Looks like its going to run me $1450 for my "flanks" which are love handles. Not too bad if you ask me. I am glad I looked at comments. I'm going to do it. I'm getting married in 6 months and my love handles have always been a problem.
Thank you so much for updating your photos! I see some super amazing results! Congratulations! You have inspired me tremendously! I had coolsculpting on my love handles but I was so scared after reading all the reviews on here that I cancelled my May 3 appt to have upper and lower abs done :(. I did fine through the love handles procedure but like you said when they took the device off the massage was horrible, I broke out into a sweat and felt like I was gonna be sick, that scared me for some reason...then my side just felt like it was on fire bc it was so cold..all of that resolved in no more than 10 min but anyways i was just wondering when they removed the device from your abdomen did you feel nauseaus at all?? What exactly did you feel?? Thanks!
From everything I have read the abs are much more sensitive. I did not feel nauseated at all. The massage was uncomfortable and painful but it didn't last long. I went straight from the procedure to the grocery store and did my shopping. My stomach area was really numb. I felt numb for a really long time...weeks! Gradually the numbness wore off and then I was numb just around my belly button area...now nothing..completely back to normal! I too was so scared I ALMOST cancelled my appointment after reading the reviews here! I had times of discomfort and a little soreness and pain but nothing that would stop me from doing it again in a heartbeat!
I am in Texas too! I would love to know who you went to! Apparently it does matter! Please send me a private message if you prefer. Thanks for your review!!

I've read of people having a stinging feeling or zaps of pain a week or two into recovery. Hopefully you'll be seeing some results soon! Thanks for the updates.

Thanks for the informative review SS!  I hope it works well for you.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Please keep us updated on your progress!