Finally starting to like my new boobies....a little bit

OK, Short & sweet....I had my BA on the 17th...

OK, Short & sweet....I had my BA on the 17th of Oct. I had 300cc saline implants under the muscle. I am 5 days out yet they are still up in my armpits!! Is this normal (doc says yes) & who else has dealt with this???

Yes it's normal
Yep.
You have to do your massages! Don't freak out!

Well, ladies I am 2 days shy of being 3wks post op...

Well, ladies I am 2 days shy of being 3wks post op. I'm starting to like my new boobies more, I think they are starting to look a little more normal, but they are still very firm! Not soft at all & still higher than I'd like them to be. I'm also wondering if I should've gone bigger! Ugh!!! Only time will tell, I guess!

I am only 1 day Post Op and my breast are VERY tight and hard. Not to mention swollen. My PS didn't tell me to ice them, or wear a implant stabilizer. The outside of my boobs are super sore and my back hurts too. Here are my stats: 21 yrs. old (no kids) 5'4" - 139 lbs 375cc filled to 400cc Saline, Sub Pectoral IMF Incision
Mine look kind of like yours and are riding very high. I just got them done last week and today is my 1 week post op. I've been massaging since Tuesday and it actually feels good and relieves some of the pressure I feel. My MD has a video on his site if your PS didn't give you instruction. Here is a link http://www.chrissaundersmd.com/celebrities/videos/ it's the one at the bottom. Hope this helps :)
...oh and once your skin and muscles relax which is the "fluffing" part they will prob look a bit bigger. The bottom part will fill out. I think you got a great size for your body, hang in there!

Anyone know how to add more photos from your...

Anyone know how to add more photos from your phone? The only option it's giving me is to upload a video. :(

I had mine done 10/19 still not as soft kinda worried. how do urs feel
Christy...you had your BA 2 days after I did! & no....they don't really feel any softer. In fact for the last 2-3 days they have been uncomfortably high & tight! I really have no clue why or what to do about it! All I do know is that I really don't like it!!! :(
omg mine feel kinda hqrd for the last to days but i was thinking maybe the cold weather has something to do with it. i will see my doc on the 29th