Finally starting to like my new boobies....a little bit

OK, Short & sweet....I had my BA on the 17th...

OK, Short & sweet....I had my BA on the 17th of Oct. I had 300cc saline implants under the muscle. I am 5 days out yet they are still up in my armpits!! Is this normal (doc says yes) & who else has dealt with this???

Well, ladies I am 2 days shy of being 3wks post op...

Well, ladies I am 2 days shy of being 3wks post op. I'm starting to like my new boobies more, I think they are starting to look a little more normal, but they are still very firm! Not soft at all & still higher than I'd like them to be. I'm also wondering if I should've gone bigger! Ugh!!! Only time will tell, I guess!

Anyone know how to add more photos from your...

Anyone know how to add more photos from your phone? The only option it's giving me is to upload a video. :(

I had mine done 10/19 still not as soft kinda worried. how do urs feel
Christy...you had your BA 2 days after I did! & no....they don't really feel any softer. In fact for the last 2-3 days they have been uncomfortably high & tight! I really have no clue why or what to do about it! All I do know is that I really don't like it!!! :(
omg mine feel kinda hqrd for the last to days but i was thinking maybe the cold weather has something to do with it. i will see my doc on the 29th
carlascorner, I bought the strapless cami's at Walmart in the summer I knew I was having this surgery so I bought them in 6 colors. White turquoise, black, pink, yellow, grey. I love them and I really got my use out of them for the last two months. They were like $5.00 each. I will go on line to see if I can find some and let you know. I think you look good. how are you doing these days. Well happy holidays i hope your doing good, and you fab. Congrats to the xmas present of choice. lol
I had my BA on nov 8 and a revision a week ago. If u need a "buddy" we r close in size and in surgery date. Just let me know
Hey Carla, How is everything going? I see you havent updated in a while. I hope all is well and you are in booby heaven! Did you ever find a surgery buddy?
Hi Scrappy!!! Doing ok...no, haven't found a buddy yet & haven't had any luck posting pics lately! Bits really unnerving! & I've been extremely busy at work lately! Working 10-12 shifts. The "lip" is getting better, slightly. They are still higher than I'd like, & tighter, harder. At the end of the day, they feel extremely high & tight! I'm sure its just cuz I've been moving all day....I don't have a sit down job, Im a manager at a bakery/cafe so I am on my feet all day; constantly moving & lifting. My PS said I'm doing fine, looking good, so I guess I am. IDK!
Hi Carla, I see the lip and I have NO idea what could cause that. Hopefully your PS will know and it will still resolve itself. Let us know what he says!
What did your Ps tell you? Are you still concerned after meeting with him?
Hi Carla! Your pictures are showing marked improvement! I know you are still not happy with them, but since they are still dropping, it could all even out. For instance, earlier you said the left looked so much bigger, but it doesn't have the same size difference now, don't you think? The flatness on the bottom of your right may resolve as you drop. I bet your doc will say we need to wait till your done dropping to determine if there is something wrong. Most docs wont do any kind of revisions until 6 months. Have you tried taking pictures with your arms down by your sides? It will be more accurate than with your arms up. If you have a digital camera you can put it on the self timer. Also will you be posting any profile pics?? Those are also very helpful in watching progress. Keep us posted on what he says when you go see him.
I do not think your breasts look lopsided, carla. However, I do see the "lip" you mention under the breast. Is it infected or painful? It does look flat instead of round. Hope your PS can resolve this issue for you soon. Good luck!
Really? I don't look lopsided to you? Well, I am my own worst enemy & always see something wrong with myself. & no, it (the little lip thing) is not infected nor does it hurt at all. I have noticed that the scar is a bit more raised, not quite healing as quickly as the other one, but that's about it. I'm not exactly sure what my PS will have to do to fix this, but he needs to cuz I sure don't like it at all!!
Still can't post pics from my phone! =(
I hear you cant do it from your phone, has to be a computer. I could be wrong, but that's what I heard.
It can be done on the phone now !
ok, thats good to know!
I was able to do it off my phone.
Neither was I...it is what it is.  Oh well, life is bitch. lmao
It should let u put pics . Go to profile hit update and scroll down .
I did. That option is gone now. I only have the option to upload a video. :(
Did u look again because sometimes the site is messed up .
Just tried again....can't do it. Only option for me (from the phone) is to upload a video from you-tube. :( Dang it! Guess i have to do this the old fashioned way!
It will take approx 1-2 months before your breasts settle/soften up. Patience is a Virtue...Lol!  take care hunn
:( I'm not a very patient person... Lol
i got mine oct 19 they r hard to. slowly going down glad im not the only one wish i went bigger too