24 Years Old. 3 Kids:) - Texarkana, TX

I had my 3 kids back to back to back. Defiantly...

I had my 3 kids back to back to back. Defiantly not happy with my stomach and hips. Ready to have a flat tummy again!
Already had my hips (flanks) done 2 weeks ago. Waiting to do my tummy tuck in 2 days!
Definitely nervous but more excited than anything!
Does anyone have any advice for me? What to do/ not do with my post op???

9 day post op!

Sorry been resting! I'm sooooo happy with my tummy so far! The first few days were miserable. Came home from surgery an my dog jumped on my stomach! OMG I was in so much pain! I slept in the recliner with probably a dozen pillows to keep me comfortable! At my 1 week appointment I only got 1 tube out. I begged for both! Lol the tubes an my back are the only thing hurting me... still not standing 100% upright but I'm close!

NOTE TO ANYONE

Oh my! I thought the coughing fit I had after surgery was bad... (since they stick a tube down your throat to breath, it gets dry an scratchy... beware the cough) now I'm sneezing an want to curl in a ball!!!! This hurts worse!!!! Ouch :(:(

2 weeks!

Today makes 2 weeks since surgery!!! :):) I got my 2nd tube out today! (Finally) I get to take a shower tomorrow! I'll post a picture tomorrow of my scar an belly button! :):)

2 week pictures.

I'm still swollen especially in the middle... loving it so far!!!
Dr. Rachel Keilin

Dr. Rachel Keilin and her staff are amazing! She told me things I need to do before and after my surgery. I'm very pleased with her.

Congrats! You're looking great already! Happy healing!
Thank you! I'm excited to see the progress!!!
I'm sure! It's very exciting!
If you are pleased now, just wait until all the swelling goes down! I was the same way. I had my TT in December, and I was so happy with it right away. Then it kept getting better…and better…and better! Congrats!! I walked hunched over for a few days, too. It's not fun, but it helps. It's a big surgery so take care of yourself and rest!
I'm soooo happy now! Ready for the rest to happen!
Well had my tummy tuck yesterday... I still have dry mouth and coughing. (definitely not fun) still hard to walk for me. Doctor said I will be hunched over for a few more days. :( but I am VERY pleased with my tummy!!!!
just curious, why did you not do all the same time? Good luck tomorrow
My doctor didn't want to do it at the same time... I had a lot of fat in my hips. She wanted to take some off before the tummy tuck
Get cough drops, you might need them around the 4 th day (hopefully you don't get the cough) but is good to be prepared. A walker was great help for me getting around (bought it for $5) at the Goodwill...have light meals ready (avoid getting constipated at all cost) stir away from bagels, rice....chicken soups, tuna, salads, plenty of fruits. Proteins will be very important to help tissue reconnect and heal faster (protein shakes) also work....baby wipes handy and next to you.....that's all I can remember now, lol. Well, take care and good luck to you :-)
Thanks for the idea on cough drops!!!! Coughing hurts a bunch :(:(