Terrible Experience, ZERO Results

Don't do this. It is a rip off. I am bigger than...

Don't do this. It is a rip off. I am bigger than before I started this mess. I paid them $10K and they only refunded me $1.5K when it didn't work. SOME REFUND!!! Not to mention I had to call them over and over and over to get it. They also tried to extend the refund period with me. Can't wait for the Class action :-) I'm sure there WILL be one.

Back to the comment by adm16265, I am facinated by how personal you seem to be taking this. Like the money is coming out of YOUR pocket. No one expects to get their money back from a Dr., but I never saw a Dr at your facility. When I go to a Dr. I usually get the results that I was promised, and if I don't I can go back to that Dr. and he/she fixes the problem. I also wouldn't call what I had done at FIG a "Medical Treatment". I didn't need a Dr's refferal or a prescription to come to you facility, and now I can't get a Dr. to address the problems I'm having a year and a half later. I just walked into your office, got some informaion from a "Nurse" and then some sales person came in and was more than happy to take my money. Your company shouldn't offer a Money Back Guarantee if they don't intend to stand by that. I would like to know how you feel about your precious "FIG" now that they have gone bankrupt.
I would like to respond to adm16265 about people asking for a refund after receiving "medical treatments" which were prescribed by a physician. First, I would like to make it clear that when I went into the fig office in Duluth, GA, I spoke to two ladies. One was a sales person, the other indicated that she was a nurse. I went directly from the consultation to an exam room (after passing through to have pictures made and I had to wait to have the camera repaired while I was in there) where I was administered a series of injections. I DID NOT SEE A DOCTOR NOR DID ANYONE WRITE A PRESCRIPTION for "my" individual treatment. From my own experience, it appears that if you are one of the "perfect" candidates and agree to the procedure which comes with a money back guarantee as clearly advertised on television, you are then given the exact same treatment as everyone else that starts the program at that time. The next time, you then need to "double" the dosage so that you can see results. Let me ask, why does fig advertise guaranteed results or your money back? I agree that I have never asked my physician to give my money back, but then I have always received medical treatments which were prescribed by a licensed physician, approved by the food and drug administration and were given to me as a treatment for a specific illness or problem. I am not in the medical profession so I can only speculate that a physician must be confident of the treatment they prescribe because they know that a patient can sue for malpractice if they do something stupid.
I find it fascinating that people feel that they should get a refund after receiving prescribed medical treatment. When is the last time anyone has heard of a doctor, plastic surgeon or any medical professional giving a refund for treatment, plastic surgery, botox, or any other medical treatment? Shouldn't we expect to pay for medical treatments received? It is after all, a prescription that was dispensed to you.
I find it fascinating that they can advertise for this "medical treatment" ( and I use the term very loosely), stating that there is a money back guarantee for no results. If a person has documentation and not just there own documentation, but that of the office, then the guarantee needs to be honored. If the people dispensing this "treatment" believed in it sooooooo much, then they should not have a problem standing behind there word. Also, if they gave out refunds, like they should, based on the evidence in their records then they would probably screen a lot better and not tell everyone that they are a "perfect candidate". Let's face it, right now there is no system of checks and balances for this PROCEDURE and the people who are providing this PROCEDURE will cash in on it as long as they can. It is up to the consumer stay informed and make informed decisions.
what I want to know is can I received a refund for the part unused.. I've only done my lower abs 4th visit will be dec.. and frankly I cant stand the pain.. It's horrible and not worth it..