40 Years Old, Panniculectomy and Breast Reduction Mammaplasty - Tennessee, TN

The difference in the way I feel about myself is...

The difference in the way I feel about myself is incredible at just 3 days post-op. I had my first child while I was still a teenager, and he weighed 9 lbs. My abdomen stretched so that it never would tighten up at all, even after 100 lb weight loss and exercise. I have lived with a very sagging frontside for over 23 years. It wasn't until one of my coworkers had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation that I started seriously considering it.

I talked to the physician, and he seemed fairly confident that my insurance would at least partially pay for the procedures. I went in to his office for a consultation, he took 2 pictures, sent those with a letter to BCBS of TN, and within 2 weeks I had a precert number with both procedures completely approved by insurance. I got my surgery set up for about 6 weeks later, which allowed me time to get my FMLA leave approved at work.

I had bilateral breast reduction (with 482-488 grams removed from each) and 1900 grams removed from my belly in a panniculectomy. He said my lower abd fascia was also tightened up, but that the rest of it wasn't lax, so he did not tighten above my belly button. I'm just 3 days post-op, and incredibly swollen and puffy, but I already can't believe the difference. I can't wait to put on some jeans and a shirt and actually see how different everything fits. I would definitely say WORTH IT as of right now. :)

Well I had a date change and my surgery was August 12th (my b-day) but my tummy is nothing like urs (sadface) I hope its just swelling and it goes down some more.
Look great , my breast reduction n panniculectomy is scheduled for 9/2/2014.
This is a God send finding this! I have lost 117 lbs and my stomach and breasts are a disaster, so much so that even though I lost the weight and feel great, my body looks so weird now, especially my lower half where my belly hands down like an apron. I was worried my insurance wouldn't cover it because it's considered cosmetic. I have BC/BS of Tennessee too!
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

He has operated on my mother, on several of my friends, and now on me, and I can say his work I have seen is top-notch. He's been practicing over 20 years in my area. He is an artist with a scalpel. He's incredibly kind and compassionate. He really cares about his patients and their outcomes. He actually listens to you, and does what you want. He doesn't talk a whole lot, but his results speak for themselves. :)