Turn Back the Clock! - Temecula, CA

After years of sun exposure, and an accumulation...

After years of sun exposure, and an accumulation of years on the calendar, I was wishing and hoping there was SOMETHING I could do to erase some of the increasing aging on my lower face, and my overly wrinkled neck. I was too chicken and too embarrassed to seek help. Finally, after recovering from the shock of seeing myself in a home movie, I found the courage to seek that help. The procedure itself quickly healed, and I was out of the house in a week. Truthfully I was surprised at how easy and quickly the results appeared. I am now 6 months out from my surgery. Dr. Balikian's philosophy of keeping a natural look, has given me a refreshed look that causes others to say, "Hey! you look great", instead of, "where'd you get your face lift?"

Temecula Facial Plastic Surgeon

My aesthetician had seen the results of Dr. Balikian's work, and upon my inquiry, suggested I see him. Which I did. After that consultation, I still was too afraid, so I waited for another 5 months before I got up the nerve to go ahead and do it. All I can say is that I'M GLAD I DID!! Dr. Balikian is a very kind professional. His office staff is knowledgeable, and anyone in the office can help with any questions I have ever had. I'm very very happy that Dr. Balikian helped to "turn back the clock!".