Tt with Lipo and Inner Thighs lipo , no Drains - IL

Finally im about to make my dream come true ! I...

Finally im about to make my dream come true ! I have been waiting for this moment for as long as 10yr .haha!
My hubby is not very support ive due to the anasticia .but I have made up my mind and in 2 weeks I will be on the flay side yay !!!
Im 44 yo have 3 sons 21, 17,13

I had 2 pre ops already and I made all my blood tests and ekg and chest radiation. ..
All came out good thank god

Now I am just nervous and impatient
Untill my date

I have prepared my bed wich is a very comfortable bed and not to high .
And it has special engin that bring her up and down so its kind of a recliner
So I will keep post as time goes by...

12 dayes pre op !!!

I forgot to thank you all lady's !
Without you .I would've never have don my tt , you all gave me courege to do it .only here in thi

website I had seen so many other girls like me .

Forgive me for my English I'm not a nativ english speaker!

11 days pre .this are ptobably hard day on everybody

I am a little upset maybe even depressed ! There are moments I am thinking what the hell am I going to do to my self , I look very good I get many compliments from others my hubby loves me like this????
My routinn will change for a long period of time .....

BUT FROM THE OTHER HAND IT'S MY DREAM FOR MANY YEARS !!! Every single day I imagin my self I will I look like I dont give up .
Is this normal to feel like that girls?
I have more pre pic
Nobody can imagen how I really look like .I hate this jelly belly

picture

Just fixing my pic .no one knows about my surgery but 2 good friends my hubby and 1 kid of mine the 17 yo whom I can lean on if I need to ..
I dont need anyones opinion and criticizing

My BIGGEST FEAR !!

Hay ladies , , I'm so excited im 10 days pre op, , thinking about it all the time.

one of my biggest fears is not to be able to workout regularly
I used to work out at least 6 tims a week and thats including body weights, pilatis , danc,zumba .I am totaly addicted to this and scared from the long recovery .but again flat belly worth even postponing activities we love the most !!!

In the last two weeks I started taking vitamins as Probiotic pills twice a day and zinc for better healing .plus v D concerning to my lab tests
My doc didn't recommend anything
So I made some research in e net and of course all your best advices my tt sisters !!!!! So thank you for this
I would love to hear about any recommendations from you ladies
Have a wonderful day everbody !!

I have purchased ernica tablets for better bruises healing as well

hay ladies those ones who work out more than regularly

Is it true that we are able to go beck to are activities faster ???? Or is it just a bull... ?? I am really waiting to hear about your experience with this????

my measurements pre !

My measurements so I will compare po !!!!!
Weight 155
Waist 31.5
Belly jelly 40-42
Hips 31.5
Right and left (up part) thigh 23.1
Knees 15

So much waiting for po measurements ........!!!!!!!

closer pic !!!!

7 DAYS PRE OP SCARED!!!!

couldn't sleep welk tonight , im worried and have all this kind of bed thoughts
In my dream I see my son's face and im thinking what am I doing !!!!! and I'm crying . Oh I wish time will move faster .its getting harder to wait

the only thing that keeps me from this mood is work out so I went very early this morning to pilatis class and im more relaxed now!!!

I will I go through this week ????

ARNICA MONTANA 30

Can anybody tell me when they started using the arnica before op or after?
Thanks real self sisters .

4 days pre op !!!

I am all prepared for my surgury .yesterday I went shopping for some stuff I need as loos pants and undeas.....comfy shoos
Took few pic with the swimsuit that I love ......

my misespeling

Just a reminder forgive my english im not a nativ english speaker

1 DAY PRE OP ...SO NERVOUS !!!!!

Im sure that each and every one of you felt like I do today !!
Words can't describe this feeling of fear, worry , anticipaition ,,,,,

Couldnt sleep much tonight ...
Looking for the right words to tell my youngest son ...he is very close to me and I dont want to scare him.i start to cry when I think of him ....oh please god help me through this .

My hubby also gives me a hard time , but he is not being mean , he is just worried like hell !!!

I spok to doc office today and they gave me instructions concerning the antibiotics and pain relief and what to eat after like chicken soup and veg and crackers ...light food .....

I am at work today so I will post later on

Actually today is the One day pre op !!!

Tomorow at 6:00 am im heading to the privet hospital for my surgury ! What can I say lady's its not easy , now things are coming to me big time !
It is a ROLLER COASTER !!
every thing that im doing concrning the house works , shopping , cleaning, laundry its all me !
Tomorrow my hubby and two kids/sons will have to do and figure out there owen

All that I need is ready , I made every thing ready for tomorrow BUT it seems like its never enough !!

Finally I decided I will telk my younger son 13 yo the truths , there is no point in hiding , its big thing and he his so smart , and he knows his mother is a perfectionist person !!!

SO SEE YOU RS SISTER'S TOMORROW ON THE FKAT SIDE !!!
I CANT BELIEVE IT'S HAPPENING ....

1 hour befor surgury

I am in the waiting room now .soon the doctor will see me for marking up

Exciting and very nervous but my hubby with me and I have to be strong for him

IM ON THE FLAT SIDE YAY!!!

had my surgury yesterday
Too tired to write
I will post later on
Thanks to all of you rs sisters
I love you all

my hubby is such a care taker !

From the momnet I decided that im doing tt my was totly against it
But thank god he his such a helper .took care of me and still does .and cooked today soup and shpping
What would I have don without him

2 days po op I cant believe it !

I woke up this morning and I still couldn't believe that im on the Flat SIDE YAYYYY
I feel pretty good .taking my pain meds every 3.5 to 4 hours although im not in pain so much I still take them just not to get to pain , it is a major surgery and the last thing we need is pain that can be prevented.

I take also antibiotics twice a day
And stool softener once a day .
I tell ya this stool softener really helped bc I pooped already yesturdsy
As soon as I arr home from hospital yay thats such a relief.

So I highly recommend TO START STOOL SOFTENER 1 DAY PRIORE SUR

I can also climb my house stairs since yesterday without problem atall
its 22 stairs from first floor to second floor where my bed room is

Tha only thing that's really upsets me is the hunched over position but thats how it is , doc wants me to walk hunched over for 10 days o-m-g !

DOC FIRST OP PO SURGURY IS TODAY

my doc wants too see me today and if everything will look good I will be raedy for first shower yay lol !!
I cant wait for my shower its 3 days since I washed my body and hair yaki
My son kissed me this morning and told me "momy you dont smell as usual" omg what will you answer cto this lol!!!!!
Happy easy and fast healing to all my rs sisters !!!!

HERE ARE SOME PIC PO !!

Its vwery hard to take a pic , , eveto just stand for few seconds so here are 2 pic I will try to take some more without my cg

ARNICA ×30

About 2 months ago there were few rf that talked about using arnica even before surgery
I can't seem to find them now
does anyone of girls knows somthing about it ? If so please please shar ?????? Its about umeopatic netural pills for swelling lol...

just had first post op

Doctor took my cg out ouch!!!
Very scary but not too painful though .
Said everything looks good
I will post a pic tell me how it looks to you ? I'm very swollen gosh!!!

O M G GIRLS FIRST SHOWER

I just took my first shower after 4 dys from the night before sur (I had my sur very early in the morning)
It was so good to feel clean .but I was flicked out without the cg !!!! My gosh
You feel that your belly will fall down
It's also the first time that I see myself naked and the truth is that I'm not very pleased I will post pic .
My belly islike aa mountain not smooth and very swollen
What do you think girls please im fricking out ??????

I'm a little depressed to even write

I was depressed all day .and usually im such an happy person so it's really sucks !
Im 6 days post op and im very worried.
My belky is very very hard only I half of belly .this hardness really frecks me out!!!
I think I will call my doc .
And plus im very itchy under my cg
What shell I do about it

6 DAYS PO NEWDAY NEW MOOD

After having a terrible day and night yesterday .today woke up to a better mood opend my cg and im looking WONDERFUL besides one littel hole next to my bb every thing looks nice and smoothy so im happy
Probably I over did it last night
That's sooo difficult to just lay down all day long
I have a 3 floors house and just going from kitchen to my room is climbg stairs so sometimes I have to climb few times a day but I can do it very easy now without breathing like im in marathon race....LOl..
Doc called up today sent him some pic and he said all looks good

I'm also not so hunched over anymore
I can almost stand straight up but not doing so cz im still afraid to ruin something. .
I stopped taking pain meds since yesterday and slept without them not the best sleep but still no pain
Got up today changed my pajamas to a nicer clothes put some victoria secrets body cream and decided I will have a good day today !!! So wishing you my rs friends the best day ever!!!

8 DAYS PO

Im feeling very good today woke up with a lot of energy washed dishes made 1 laundry and went out for breakfast with good friend of mine.
It's the first time that I leave the house
all dressed up we had a good time Lol

Im not so hunched over unless im allready tired and my doc improved it
and told me to start walk straightas much as I can , but I'm afraid to do it I will give it few more days. also I can sleep with my body almost straight and that a big thing for me cz I been suffered at nights the most from my lower beck ... ..
So overall every thing is great I csnt wait to have my final results cz of course im swollen like everyone here
but for me it's not so terrible cz thet prevent people from asking questions

Here are some pic from my first hang out today with clothes on happy new year rs sisters ....and fast healing to all of you

comparison pic

Look at the differences yayy!!!!

Cg itchy houch!!!

Oh my god my body is very itchy
what shell I do about it ?

mor pic the end of day 8

Just took a shower on my own second time already
I have some pic from this evening
Xoxo .....

DAY 9 PO !

hi rs sisters
I feel much better today .it is true what every one here says ... .every day you feel better and closer to healling hopefully ......

But today I over did it and now its pay time .....
felt good in the morning and very board so decided to go to the mall for some shopping .been there for 2 hours and than for some groceries ....
But as soon as I arr home all I could do
Was sitting in my bad .I was so hunched and hurt .it was so bed that I had to hold my belly although im wearing my cg and girdel at the same time 24/7 .....
Ok conclusion next time slow down ...

In my head I think im the person from 9 day ago energetic, workaholic, sport addicted etc...
So I hop I learned my lesson

10 DAYS POST OP WOW

Im 10 days po and still cant believe it
Cz I dreamed about it for so long yay !!

so yesterday I didn't feel so good and slept from 6pm to 7 am yes thats what happened when you think you are a super women .........Lol..

Overall I really feel good taking my antibiotics 2 a day , keeps clean food
And taking my zinc and Probiotic vitamin. I have no pain anymore only littel inconvenient from lipo im not even sure if it relates .

I slept most of the night on my side and its such a big move .....
It wasn't the most comfortable but better than sleeping on your beck

In two days bb stiches out !!!
wondering when scar treatment starts
I wilk look for some opinions about it
Any thoughts , ideas someone ???

AGAIN FORGIVE MY ENGLISH IM NOT A NATIVE SPEAKER .

Adding Pic from day 10
I

DAY 12 PO

I'm feeling quite good , can do most things besides bending over thats the hardest ....Lol getting tired fast and
Needs to rest few times a day

Went for po and doc was taking my bb stiches out ...not a bit hurts ....but stil he laft 2 stiches for few more days

I'm still home , I own my business and I can aford ti work from home computer very convenient

13 days po woww!!!

Counting the days its like rthe worst thing about it ...time does not move !!

nothing much is going on , just trying to rest and take it easy ...
waiting for my doc to aprove me for gym again ...if this will not happen soon I will go crazy for sure !!! I feel my blood running through my veins just from thinking about it Lol ....

Here some pic from this morning last night I was the most swollen ever like a balloon couldn't breath
I have to watch my diet again..now that I feel stronger I lost about 2 kg from pre sur and I'd like to loos 4kg more

2 weeks post surgury !!! yayyyy

Yes yayyy!! Im happy . When im thinking of what I was going through I say that all of us here should be greartfull to god first for making it alive second for not having savvier issues over it ....ok now after preaching haha . I will just say that im ok , im still very swollen especially after being active so I learned that I have to rest more often .today I rested after being active few times and there is a huge difference . I keep taking my arnica pills 4 times a day and 1 zinc pill surprisingly I can sleep on my side with pillow between my legs .I sleep in my comfy adJustable bed next to hubby witch thank god is such a bless one thing is a pain in the a... is the scar burning but doc said no to touch yet overall im good ...wishing you all rs sis easy and fast healing and to those in the states suffering the storms and heavy snow take care god bless you all

2 weeks post

Pic of two weeks post. Not much of a change maybe just a small change

15 days post first day at work !

Went beck to my office first time today had no choice my business needed me I planned to stay one mor week and I do recommend on that .I feel good but getting tired fast and after 5 hours left the office straight to bed. .lol
Im a little less swell todday than yesturday I guess cuz I rested yesterday. my left abdomin is still hard for the touch and you can see it very clearly in pic . took some pic as I changed mt working clothes to pajamas ho sooo comfortable yay ..one of rs nice lady's recomended of foam to put underneath cg any one that knows somthing please share thanks everyone and fast healing

lipo to my inner thighs ...doesn't show

how long it takes to see results ??? any one of you guys had her inner thighs lipoed ??? well l dont see any difference from before .....and I paid my doc extra for this ....

CG FOR WORK

today I went to work for the first time after my surgery but hell I suffered from the cg and girdle .I couldn't bend over and I was etchy as well what are using cfor work????

swell goes down ???? please please god !

I think the swell is much less today
I thibk that resting often and tightening the cg helps alote in the other hand Im still taking my arnica pills so probably all togther works

One more positive thing is I lost 5 lbs since surgery and I swell yayyyy!
Have great Healing rs sisters .

itchy day

I am soooo itchy its crazy !!! I tried to put my body cream in few areas but not where the tt was don only on my beck hands legs I wish it would help

Sorry for my english im not a native English speaker

clot in lower belly !!

So I up dated few hours ago but I dont see now in mobile phone
Any I will repeat myself .3 days ago had a po and doc said this swell I hane in one side is a clot
Anyone knows what ti do about it ? I do have my tight cg I dont think that I can have something tighter ? My belly hurts as it is now.
I stopped taking arnica for few days and I dont see that it helped
Of course im worried about the clot .what can be don I dint know ? I m very depressed right now

Sorry not clot but hematoma probably

Sorry for mistaken its probably hematoma which my doc think will go away by body absorbing it in time... that sucks !!! Im so sad .. how did that happened to me ? I will see my doc in 5 days so will see what he says abd what can be don

3 weeks po

No difference in my hard /swollen belly in my right side ...doc said body might absorbed it but im starting to be skeptical over it .as I follow up all my pic I dont really an improvement atall im very sad ....after all that I have been through clean eating exercise like mainiac the great amount of money surgury . ...now I have to deal with this Overall I feel very good I stopped taking pain meds after about 3 days I can sleep pretty good and on my both sides my incision looks very good ..I just hop I will not have to have another surgury this would be the worse for me my hubby will give me a very hard time probably ....he cant stand the my pain and another surgury. Sorry for my words I hop no one get depressed...lol and for those who are considering a tt I defently recommend them go for it ! Still its worth it ......

someone with hematoma ? please share

Please share your experience .what has been don to fix it ? Is it really what I have ?? It would be very appreciated

hematoma reduced a little I do hop so !

After tha last few days depression and negative thoughts I woke up this morning to a much less body swell and reduced in hematoma I think so here are some encouraging pic ...

how does yor belly feels like ????

Mine is very hard for the touch in lower abdomin . How yours feels ?

a short update

I feel pretty good saw doc yesterday for po .i see doc once a week and call him if necessary he is very flexible and available to me and I believe all of his paitience. My doc deserves the compliment ! Lol .so beck to me I can start do any kind of sports besides crunches but gradually and listen to my body !!! I intend to start walking for a start .concerning to my hard swollen belly doc said no to worry it will get better in time ......I have an infection in right side in incision start antibiotics again ! I sleep very good on both sides and not that hunched over anymore at evenings yayy . Can't wait to get my routinn beckkkkkk happy healing everyone love ya

pic 25 days po

A small change in sweeling took pic at night time just before go to sleep g-n !

pressed too soon

Here som more pic

my sports wear

I tried on my sports wear that now a bit over my size .I will have to get new stuff yayy im sooooo happy happy

forgive my english

Im not a native English speaker
when im reading my posts im laughing at myself ! So give me credit ....thanks wonderful rs sisters. Xoxo

my wonderful doc luv him !

As I updated few days ago I have an infection in incision I tell ya that son of a .....hurtsssss. and doc told me to take antibiotics and to put some medical cream to prevent infections today he called me up to find out how im doing ....he is a great caring doc ..

30 days po

at this stage time is moving faster than in the first month ....thank god I started loosing my paicians. ..after more than 4 weeks po you really see the progress of your healling every thing now is easer for your body to do such as bending over , walking faster, sleeping better . I feel stronger and less tired in the end of the day .and even less swollen this last few days although Im not flat yet which pisses mo of .incision is nice and shrinks .haven't start scar therapy due to doc but as soon as doc will clear me I will use silicone stripes .went to jym for low level walk for 45 minutes and felt great now starting gradually to increase the intensity...happy about that ...im also working almost my normal hours but taking a break to rest every day .im watching my weight and wants to loos about 10 lbs im posting pic from this morning for comparing my progress

swelling oh swelling please go away

I just want my belly to be flat ! Im still waiting for results .doc told me that it will take time and my results will be good 99.9% I want to believe him .he is very experienced doc in my country

overall im feeling very good incision is closing it has dark color and it is getting thinner and it is very low im happy about it every undies I got covers the incision ...

beck to gym yay....

Im beck to gym on regular basis waited for this moment ,to feel normal again .doc says my belly still premature and has not recovered yet walk on treadmill for 40 min on a medium level 6.7 for me, and felt great even went last time without any cg on was afraid to hurt muscles but felt good , swelling just as always but happy .wishing you all fast recovry .

5 weeks po

My swelling went down some still waiting for better results due to my perfectionism but overall looking much better than the before me. but not perfect

6.5 weeks po

Since the first week po tt I was waiting to be 6 weeks po ! Why ? Cuz at this stage most of girls are taking of their cg or binder and most of the girls are beck to gym and normal life .so this morning I woke up with a smooth tummy (not flat though) but kind of nicer one .as you will see in my pic .also untill today I was covering my incision with bandages .not anymore cuz my incision is heeling nice a getting smaller each day.

Sports / gym

Since day one I was waiting to go back to gym and being active...my doc cleared me to do anything I want besides sit ups and abs but after I did my research (thats me have to study first on the subject)in the net and in this site I decided I will just do the elptical and treadmill and some light weights .only after week 8 it is ok to start with more strenuous activity ....body and muscles that repaired needs at list 6 mth to heel .... fearing from ruin anything I am taking it very slow....any thoughts about it ?

Concer

8 weeks -frustration !!!

I'm feeling very good beck to gym on regular basis doing all kind of work out like before (not crunches though )I red in one of rs review that she is doing crunches abd this is a big no !! For at list 6 months po. Im stil having my lump and in few days will see what doc suggesting , I have a feeling that I will not like the answer and it really most annoying. I think that my results could have been much better .I wasn't starting with a huge overweight and the only difference in my body after tt is the belly all other areas are just the same but I'm not flat as I wanted plus I have this lump im very disappointed ..sorry for my mood girls ....now I know that you can see your results imidiatly after surgery .and mine were there from the beginning I was just in illustrations untill now

my phone change my spellings

I ment I was in illusions

happy moment

Tried on this morning a very old pants I used to wear them about 10 years ago , they are very tight on the waist and belly I couldnt butten them cuz of my suggy belly ......now look at the difference.....very happy today .

Tomorrow I have 8 weeks po app with doc .....I will see if he clear me for scar treatment .I tried mederma but felt sore and I have silicon stripes. .....

Cg
I'm wearing my cg in the afternoons and all night but I do that just cuz I have this lump in right side and I think the cg is helping reduce it ...but other than that I dont need the cg anymore I feel verygood without it ..happy healing everyone x

11 weeks po can't believe it !!!

Some pic update

long time since last updated

But im here all the time reading other tt sisters reviews. .....

I was down for a long time and still am concerning lump (it might reduced a bit ) but im not flat and thats was all I wanted .doc insisted on waiting 1 more month to see if any change and if not I will see a surgeon for chack up. my concerned is that lump is not a hernia but either way I will probably need to have another surgury if it can be fixed and if not than I will be pissed of.

I know overall I look good and I'm beck to gym and resume all activities
but being flat was the goal .

I still wear my binder overnight just bcus I hop that would help with the lump and swelling .I have good days when my swell is minimal and some bad days looks prego

My measurements

Weight 152 ish
Waist 30
Belly 38

Belly

new sports wear yay !!!

Some comforting shopping
DR. AVISHAI WEINBERGER

I trust my doc 100%.I know i am In good hands. He has been very helpful and realistic with me. he is very professional and an expert.my fryiend recomended him .I love his staff the are very supportive and kind . Im 1 day post op and what ever I will say will not be enough to discribe the professonalty of my doc , he was very gentle and carrying. Explained avrything and came to see me many times po .I just love him and adores him .I highly recommend of him !!