Tummy Tuck Eve! - Teaneck, NJ

Time for the outside to match the inside..again(If...

Time for the outside to match the inside..again(If only I had a crystal ball at 18 when I didn't see the point of the gym and Pizza was suitable for breakfast)and to no longer hear "But you have such a pretty face" Thanks I think

2 days post op and I know I should be taking it...

2 days post op and I know I should be taking it easy but I'm not one to sit still too long.(I took two weeks off of wrk and am going crazy already) So I am propped up with pillows and all trying to keep my mind occupied.Pain on a scale of 1-10 is about a 4 the lipo hurts more and having to walk slumped over is not fun but I take ease knowing the worst part is over and looking forward to shopping;-)

3 weeks post op went back to work today,took it...

3 weeks post op went back to work today,took it easy kept it light and it's good to be back.I planned on going back last week and I'm glad I didn't the extra few days did me good.I thought I wouldn't be able to stand to long and planned on using a stool but it was like riding a bike I stood most of my 6 hr day!

Hello everyone...As promised I would be back with...

Hello everyone...As promised I would be back with my Before and After photos!!!!!!

I can't Believe I'm doing this!!! OMG well here goes I need not say how excited I am now with my NEW TUMMY I have to stay on track and keep in mind that this is only the first step of not just my tummy but a mental and life style change.I'll be back once I use the bleaching cream for a few weeks.
Montclair Plastic Surgeon

When deciding on such a personal operation it not only makes one feel at ease that the Dr. Is a woman but Dr. Bond is the Best not only is she highly accredited but when most surgeons are aloof and you don't see them until you have to she was the one putting me at ease as I was going under.When I woke up 3hrs later she was at my beside filling out my chart. I'm Happy to be a "Bond Girl" and recommend her to anyone who ask.

Hi Sunkysd as my post states I had a very good experience with Dr. Bond she is professional,personable,and relatable,She is also a mom who understands eating a left over chicken nugget from your kid's plate is not a wise dietary choice lol.
However her staff could use a tune up I feel they are there YES to generate business for her when you walk though the doors the first few times but the business of current patients falls by the waste side honestly once your check clears don't expect much more than your follow up appts. I mean how many times do I need to update my phone numbers because they couldn't get it straight they would call my husband's job,when they were supposed to call my home,if was difficult to clarify if one num is his cell or mine etc.etc. (Then act like it was my fault, I'm about to go under the knife and it was me who couldn't distinguish between my husband's cell and my home number on paper work?!?! SMH) It came to a point where while at home healing my husband would call pissed like why don't they call the house to confirm your appt,because the calls would come while he was in meetings etc.etc. Over a year later they Still ask for my number like it's not on file...Billing was also left to me because they used another hospital by the time of my surgery date so it was up to me to pay the hospital separately and when a payment was not on record I had to call the office for assistance,but I already had taken care of it.
"Scar Therapy" is at an additional cost to "You" Not included and then months after I had to inquire about it and all that is is a prescription for the bleaching cream if you want it you have to ask for it....which again is at an additional cost.....To you Not included...What I did get from Dr.Bond's off was a one time Coupon for scar "oil" which I regularly buy at my local pharmacy (Still)
On the upside again I %100 DO NOT have any regrets that Dr.Bond "Fixed" me my tummy is still flat.
Another downer was Nobody(Her staff) even calls to check in after you get home from the Hospital I ended up calling them about a week later to check on something I forget.
My experience physicallyly if you are Not at your Ideal weight expect any little weight gain to go to other places other than where you had your surgery I had a Tummy tuck so Now regrettablyly fat distribution has gone to my back(Fat rolls) arms,legs,and Butt so Honestly keep you gym membership......My Real Honest experiencece 1yr 2 monthes later
Good Luck!
WOW you look great so glad to hear you could go back to work after 2 weeks, it is mind blowing isn't it what a different it makes!!!! I had a large weight loss and I am still a curvy girl I am never going to be skinny, I hope I look as good as you! You look awesome!
Thank you Bejerwelme Yes I will always be curvy as well,Who wants sticks and bones??Not my Hunny! I did take an additional week so I atctually went back 3 weeks later and worked half days for about another 2 weeks.Best of Luck with your TT;-)
Hello there Gia! First let me start of by saying you look great!!!! I would like to know if you can share a bit more of your experience with Dr. Bond. I Too will soon be a patient of hers. God willing i will be getting a mommy make over done by her and since you seem to look so good i wanted to know if you wouldn't mind sharing your personal experience within her care. Also, how do you feel your scar is coming along? they told me they do scar therapy after one heals and i wanted to know what technics she uses. it would be awesome if you can tell me what to expect when having my tummy tuck with her. Please feel free to look at my post and comment. Hope to hear from you soon!
Hi i just had BBL mini tt on monday looking for addtionally garments where did you get the enforcer?
Soooo sorry for such a late responce I previously brought my "Enforcer" from Ardyss (Body Magic) http://www.ardyss.com/Eng/featured-products/body-magic/
they sell an energy suppliment as well and I attended an independent agents party
You look good! I hope the TT improve the appearance of my thigh area. I wanted lipo done to my thighs but ps said no I would have to wait but also ensured me I wouldn't need it the TT will help with that area . I'm praying it does. But looking at you picture you stated you had fat there and its gone! Wow I hope for same results !
Thanks I feel Good!Yes my Dr. Did lipo my sides and Flanks but that part of the TT is only to contour your waist.The Dr. is not focused on your thighs.
I noticed how my new flat smooth tummy did not match my flabby mom thighs so I just joined the gym to work on them.
I wouldn't have any worries If I were you because thighs can be tighten a firmed unlike our reasons to get tummy tuck so now I walk around the gym with my tight tee shirt and yoga pants and work on my thighs n Butt with the confidence knowing my tummy is the least of my problems.Couldn't imagine having that problem again.Good luck to you!
LOVE your lambergeni photo!!! CUTE! your tummy looks great! :)
Thanks! I feel like a Lambergeni, sleek and sexy.All I need is the Keys and a cute Dog like yours to carry under my arm lol
you look awesome!
Update 15 days post op I went to my second Dr's visit.I was in better spirits today because It wasn't like the first one when I was to have my drains removed OUCH and I had two! Although I have to buy all new jeans or some of them altered to reduce the size in the crotch area because that is where my belly hung,I have a whole new wardrobe with all the tops that would not hang as loosely around my hip area.I am more than ready to go back to work Mon.AS I REPEAT It's A PROCESS!I mean I knew I wouldn't jump off the table into a bathing suit,I still look like my bottom is separated from my top am swollen and my scar is still black from the stitches and the glue,my lipo on my back is still Black and Blue and I still jump if my husband or Dr.comes close My Dr. wants my Binder on as much as possible until I go to sleep so relying on that has me not as independent in keeping my Back straight without it on. It's funny as soon as I take it off my back starts to roll down.So far so good with the pain although I never really had much,it's now that I have to massage my tummy that is freakishly hard as a corpse between my "Lady parts" and below my belly button it's so weird to rub Hell I don't even wanna touch it!I brought one of those hand held massage rollers to do the job,but my DR.says since I had a gallbladder scar my circulation is not really normal yet.Again it's a Process prepare for it,plan for it lol it's really not just a physical change,but it does get better;-)
Thank you Gia for a glimpse into your recovery. It is very helpful to hear what to expect not just physically, but emotionally too. I look forward to some more pics. Happy Healing!
Hey Gia,
I know exactly what you mean. Getting used to your new body isn't exactly a piece of cake. Sometimes when I would discover something new going wrong, or at least weird, I would think, "oh great. at least before I knew how to deal with everything." But most of the time I am pretty happy with my results, and the more I get to know my new belly-- scar, swelling, numbness, stretch marks, and all --the more I am glad that I did this for myself. Every time I walk past a mirror, I check myself out, and I am glad I did this. Every time I pull my shirt off and see some abdominal definition around the edges of the swelling (I have a 4-pack now - it's hard to see most days, but it's there), I am sooo glad I did this.
I promise it gets better and the good moments outweigh the bad.
Thank you MS.FINALSCO I wish I could say that I am feeling the same I had my drains removed yesterday and thought that would be my best night especially for sleep. I feel like it was my worst night even the night of my surgery all alone in my hospital bed I was at ease that the surgery was over.Now the nurse told me to start to rub my new belly,take regular showers,sleep on my side,and I should be able to walk upright again I had to get out of bed because I could not find a comfortable position due to my sides still being bruised from the lipo,and just felt mentally like sh**! I really am freaking out because I don't think many people know how much our skin is pulled
during this procedure,But I had a huge gallbladder scar that snaked around from my side to the front I was planning this rose tattoo once my new tummy was healed but now It's gone my scar is gone!IDK if what looks like a stretch mark all the way down by my stitches is whats left of it but It's tripping me the hell out. I really was brought to tears because I feel like I have to get to know this new stomach weird as it my sound as much as I wanted to get ride of the deformed old tummy I knew it I knew how to hide it I knew what all the flaws were,but not this new tummy minus a scar that is now hard a lil swollen and feels very raw and exposed without my binder on.I guess I had the same expectations as some thinking after surgery and healing I'll be walking around showing off my new belly. I feel more comfort with it covered,and afraid to touch it and in a way I guess one could say in mourning for my old stomach. Please anyone reading this don't take my words the wrong way I know it has to get better I am only 8 days post op but thank goodness for this site because no one tells you this sure we all know you lay down cut off your old belly and whala,but I am just expressing the mental process I am going through I have no regrets having my tummy tuck but I guess I didn't expect all the emotional parts that go along with the physical changes as well.

Hi Gia,

You are at the worst stage ever in the recovery.  The first week is hell, the second week is about one level up from hell and it will keep climbing from there.

You are so right about being pulled so tightly.  It hurts and feels horrible for a while.  As bad as this all feels,  it is normal and will get better.  Between the tightness, soreness, swelling, emotions and everything else it is horrid.  Sorry but I can't sugar coat this one.

However, it does get better and I promise that one morning you will wake up and feel better.  Six weeks is really the turning point.  Your energy will be up a bit and you will feel much better and more hopeful.   Just remember that your body will be healing and changing for up to a year.   I am at 11 months post op and still notice changes.   Just have to hang in there and know it will all come to and end.

I do have to say that at this point I am still numb in the belly and that is a little freaky feeling.  When I have an itch and scratch I can't feel it...LOL.    You also get use to that.  I have accepted the fact that I may not get feeling back in my tummy.  But at least it is no longer hanging over my Va Jay Jay!!    No more hang, shake and jiggle..YIPPI

Weigh out all of the pros and cons in your head and know that nothing is perfect.
you look great.. im 4 days p.o and when i awoke from the surgery i was so nasuas and the gagging almost killed me.
LOL I guess sitting on the "Couch" so much as I ment "COUGH" Please stock up on Halls Honey Lemon I do NOT wish coughing on anybody especially when your DR. forewarns you they will be pulling your muscles TIGHT!Thanks Dr.Bond made my tummy look young in Beautiful again but "Coughing"....and sneezing has traumatized me for life lol!
Officially 7 days Post Op! I go to the Dr. today I soooo need these drains out!!! This week has been a roller coaster of emotions,pains and tolerance mental and physical OMGGGGGG!I was supposed to go yesterday but It was so rainy here in NJ and I just didn't want to add to the misery of my husband already having to "Drive Miss Daisy" and be wet and uncomfortable anyway I am so looking forward to having the ability to move into stage 2 of the healing process this week boy I tell ya Everyone is back to work and school except me, I have 2 drains as I mentioned and am wrapped up like a mummy and seriously black n blue from the lipo on my back and sides but have only been able to sleep on my back,not take a full shower,couch,sneeze,or laugh lets not mention not being able to stand straight.I fear I may have to go in for a Brazilian Butt lift from sitting on mine so long!! LOL Yes I wanna scream but I Keep telling myself the worst part is over the seasons are changing, it has brought "MY MEN"(Husband and son) closer and stronger as a unit and I am looking to the future using this experience to be a better me and "us" inside and out.It's not just about the "TUMMY TUCK" but what you have to go through after too.It's a journey one will never forget I know I won't.
My apologies I guess this is what you get when you reply on your phone LOL
lol... i know what you mean, Glad you're happy with your results, it looks great!
Thanks Ms 2Hot! I wasn't even thinking of a photo just yet I am wrapped up in a full length medical gertil with gauze and padding underneath not to mention drains(yes plural) I was feeling pulling and had to readjust so after a Dramatic phone call luckily to my Dr who was Luckily on "call" to convince my husband and son the I'm not sawed in Half and if I unwrap the girdle my whole upper torso will not separate from my lower torso (Yeah they went that crazy when I told them I wanted to unwrap it) Hubby accompanied me in the bedroom to follow the Dr's instructions (yes I did all the work and he stood over me hyperventilateing)but quickly took a pic because he said "Wow your stomach looks 20 again" I wanted to wait for the Dr. To do the big "unveiling" but having that peak even still with the drains hanging out and maker from presurgery I'm ecstatic with what I see so far only 4 days post op;-)time for my happy pills night