These Photos Are Two Days Post Peel.........

I have taken these photos two days after the...

I have taken these photos two days after the chemical peel. I was applied to some of open wounds as well they turned into white colour after that. Now iam in 5 days post peel. Now skin peeling is started......those white spots turned into light pink in colour. The new skin is appearing with light pale in some locations. Can i expect my skin colour back after few days after complete healing process?..please reply

use coconut oil to heal and remove scaring!!!!

hey sheely...do let us know what happens if you do?

Hi Friend...How are things with the peel?...Has it fully peeled and have you seen marked improvements?...also curious as to what percentage you used?...I just tried a 20% and it worked really well...I was amazed...and that was only 1st peel treatment...I am tan skinned tone...let us know...we'd like to know how you're doing?...ttys!
hi there i am gomig to have 25% tca peel at a clinic,my skin is awful,dull,pigmented,acne scars and pitted skin,im fed up of wearing makeup every day,im only 26,my young daughter doesnt let me out of the house without makeup as she really doesnt like the way the face looks without it,,,so finally ive saved up costing me over £1000 for 4 peels at 25% strengh each,do you think it will do good on my skin?
A TCA peel treatment proves extremely effective if you have fine surface wrinkles, age or liver spots, dark circles underneath the eyes, imperfections and blotches, and superficial acne scarring.

Jim

post pics after the complete process...I would like to see how your skin looks.