Rhynoplasty without osteotomies (patient's request) and upturned nose

The hanging nose problem solved but now i have...

The hanging nose problem solved but now i have upturned and short nose instead.
I mostly regret doing the op to fix my old 'Normal' nose.
I hope the upturnness will go down after swelling or with another op.
I am not very happy right now. I wish i had seen more doctors or simply being happy with my old nose.

UPDATE - 1 MONTH: Not sure if nose is getting...

UPDATE - 1 MONTH: Not sure if nose is getting better or i am getting used to it, but i decided to be more contented with the results. Still not happy with a bit shortness of the nose and having upturned, more feminine tip, also nose looks fat now as it got shorter.

Doctor advice to massage the tip 3 times a day for 2-3 minutes to remove the swelling faster and move the tip down to normal, 90° position, where he claims he fixed it.

Here are some photos of 1 month.

UPDATE - 2 Months: I stopped begin conscious about...

UPDATE - 2 Months: I stopped begin conscious about my nose, not regretting having an OP as the results seem to me quite good. it has been only two month and hope some more good changes are also to come.

Upturned nose is less noticeable and looks straight now, although there is a sensible difference from right and left side of the nose. Here are some new photos for comparison.

Thank you all for supportive comments. Recalling how miserable i felt after the OP, it was a great help.

UPDATE - 3 Months:

UPDATE - 3 Months: I am three month post op and only at this point i can say i am happy with the results - Not regretting doing the OP. Sure, there are things that could have been done a bit different/better, but at the same time, i was aware there is no "perfect nose". My tip could have been hanging a bit low or the profiles from left and right side could have been more similar, but again, i am still happy the way it turned out.

My nose is still a bit swollen (can feel a very minimal pain/stretchiness while touching the side bones), subtle black rings under the eyes are still visible (fading away slowly, Arnika gel helps), yet i do not expect that my nose will change any more. So, this is one of the last updates for me on this webpage. PHOTOS ARE ATTACHED.

Thank you all for encouraging comments and your support. It helped a lot during difficult post-op time. My example shows that time cures everything, that nose does need some months to show it's real shape, drop a bit and fit your face. Most probably, no matter how good the nose is, it is always difficult at the beginning to accept the changes. quite often things are much better than we perceive it right after the operation :)

11 MONTHS

It has been 11 months since my OP. I can say with confidence that my tip dropped a bit and although not exactly where i wanted it to be, still quite acceptable. My doc (who i consider to be excellent) advises to wait a bit. I would say i am happy with results, although still consider the revised OP as nose still looks bulky and fat due to the fact that bones were not touched during the OP as per my request.

So here are some photos of the current condition.

UPDATE: 15 Months

15 months have passed after the op and I can say now that I am pretty much contended with the result. I do realize that if I had listened to the surgeon the result would have been excellent instead of "just normal". As I did not want to go through long recovery, I insisted on the op without osteotomies (braking and narrowing the nose bone), as a result doctor had to maintain high angle of nose that ended up with slightly upturn nose. Unsurprisingly nose is also quite wide.

During my last visit we compared the photos of 9 month postop and 15 months postop, it is obvious swelling has decreased significantly within this time and nose got a bit slender look. I hope processes are not yet over and narrowing will continue as swelling decreases.

Lastly, we talked about another op to correct the issues mentioned above. My doctor, just like people here, does not approve revision op, but considers it is up to me to decide. Narrowing the bone structure, as he explained can be done without major intervention into the shape of the nose, while bringing the tip down would require a lot more.

Currently I see a revision as a far theoretical option and do not so far plan to do anything about it before the swelling is 100% gone. Then, I will think...

Here are 15 month postop pics.

15 month photos