Upturned Nose and Nonsatisfying Results After the OP

The hanging nose problem solved but now i have...

The hanging nose problem solved but now i have upturned and short nose instead.
I mostly regret doing the op to fix my old 'Normal' nose.
I hope the upturnness will go down after swelling or with another op.
I am not very happy right now. I wish i had seen more doctors or simply being happy with my old nose.

UPDATE - 1 MONTH: Not sure if nose is getting...

UPDATE - 1 MONTH: Not sure if nose is getting better or i am getting used to it, but i decided to be more contented with the results. Still not happy with a bit shortness of the nose and having upturned, more feminine tip, also nose looks fat now as it got shorter.

Doctor advice to massage the tip 3 times a day for 2-3 minutes to remove the swelling faster and move the tip down to normal, 90° position, where he claims he fixed it.

Here are some photos of 1 month.

UPDATE - 2 Months: I stopped begin conscious about...

UPDATE - 2 Months: I stopped begin conscious about my nose, not regretting having an OP as the results seem to me quite good. it has been only two month and hope some more good changes are also to come.

Upturned nose is less noticeable and looks straight now, although there is a sensible difference from right and left side of the nose. Here are some new photos for comparison.

Thank you all for supportive comments. Recalling how miserable i felt after the OP, it was a great help.

UPDATE - 3 Months:

UPDATE - 3 Months: I am three month post op and only at this point i can say i am happy with the results - Not regretting doing the OP. Sure, there are things that could have been done a bit different/better, but at the same time, i was aware there is no "perfect nose". My tip could have been hanging a bit low or the profiles from left and right side could have been more similar, but again, i am still happy the way it turned out.

My nose is still a bit swollen (can feel a very minimal pain/stretchiness while touching the side bones), subtle black rings under the eyes are still visible (fading away slowly, Arnika gel helps), yet i do not expect that my nose will change any more. So, this is one of the last updates for me on this webpage. PHOTOS ARE ATTACHED.

Thank you all for encouraging comments and your support. It helped a lot during difficult post-op time. My example shows that time cures everything, that nose does need some months to show it's real shape, drop a bit and fit your face. Most probably, no matter how good the nose is, it is always difficult at the beginning to accept the changes. quite often things are much better than we perceive it right after the operation :)

11 MONTHS

It has been 11 months since my OP. I can say with confidence that my tip dropped a bit and although not exactly where i wanted it to be, still quite acceptable. My doc (who i consider to be excellent) advises to wait a bit. I would say i am happy with results, although still consider the revised OP as nose still looks bulky and fat due to the fact that bones were not touched during the OP as per my request.

So here are some photos of the current condition.

This is a very good rhinoplasty. Do not get another operation.
Sorry but you will make a huge mistake if you do second operation.. your nose is very very very good and what is more it is absolutely suitbale for your face.. trust me you do not need another operation.. you look great !!
hi there. im sorry but i am shocked that you are thinking of doing another surgery..you look stunning!its not like just good..its one of best works i have seen..you look incredible..I wish i looked like that:)..even thou my doc did a good job only 7 weeks ago.its still so swollen(or just big)in the typ area and even crooked a bit to the right.
The crooking and swelling will go away, do not worry about that. It just takes months, many months. As for another surgery for my nose, i am still hesitating...
I think your new nose looks great on you and you look extremely handsome.
Hey thanks for sharing. I saw your before pic and it seems we have the same profile. I'd love to see some more before pics preferably of the front view if you feel up for it. I have a deviated septum but am thinking of having cosmetic work done as well. Looks good by the way. Sick beard too.
Thnx. I will try to update it soon. Will have to visit doc for last check/up first :)
Just viewed your pics & think your new nose is suitable. I do notice a different profile to the left & right side. But, they both look great! However, the most important thing is for you to be happy! Best wishes!!!
Thank you for wise words.
I still think you look great! Also glad to see that you updated! Keep us posted if you have a revision. I think it looks natural and fit you great! Sexy as ever ;)
Thnx for kind words. I will have to visit doc soon and update will follow :)
Hey just checking in on you. How are things coming along?
beautiful
Very handsome!
I love your results plus it takes a year to see real results. Hang in there!
sorry, but at just 3 months post op, i garentee you your nose will change HEAPS in the future. Mine stayed the same for the first 6 months, and then very gradually it started to change. and now I am 10 months post op, and it changes noticably (for the better) every week... it is very exciting!
I am glad to hear your results are imporving week after week. Probably you are right, changes will continue in my case too, yet i do not feel anything changing so far, just had a feeling it is all over and the final result is pretty much visible (that is very, very satisfactory to me).
I didnt have any changes in my nose until 6 months post op, it is very despressing and disheartening so I know how you feel... feeling like there will never be any changes! but just hang in there, i promise it will change SOOOO much... even all of the doctors in the Q & A section of this website say that the nose takes a full 9-12 months to change! hang in there!
Thnx Katherine for your supportive comments. I very much appreciate it. it might be case, that i have not expressed myself clear enough. I am HAPPY with results and the changes you mention did happen during first three months from terrible to very good. Yet, if the changes will continue and make nose "perfect" i will be very happy, but that is not a necessity as i am contented with results. Congrats that your transformation is finally done. That must be a great feeling to see the final result after certain months.
Great results :)
Your nose suits you very well!! Very handsome!! :)
You are SO cute! I'm gonna miss looking at you. Lol
very handsome :)
Hi. I was wandering what the name of your surgeon was and what clinic in Georgia did you get the procedure dome from. Your results are truly amazing by the way!