Round Two BBL with More to Add

Hey everyone so as many of you are aware I had...

Hey everyone so as many of you are aware I had many complications with my tummy tuck. I also had a bbl that took me from a flat board to having a minature apple butt. Anywho I need to have a procedure done due to my belly button not being visible and I just thought i would go for another BBL to enlarge my booty to my dream size and to have a breast reduction and lift so I am hoping to get this done next year and am open to any opinions of who should I go to it should I just go back to Yily who is willing to fix my belly button issue and go from there. So I would Luv to here what your thoughts are and feel free to view the pics and voice your opinions from them.

You can read the first part of my BBL journey, here.

Hey pretty girl!! Checking up on you and your healing!! I saw your prior posting and I must say you look GREAT!!! like the prior comment, I also think you need to make sure you are at 200% prior to another surgery! I am so sorry that you went thru even half of the craziness that you did, but I must say, YOU HAVE AN INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL PERSONALITY!! Thru it all you stayed positive. Its crazy what God puts us thru, but you are a true testament that He wont put us thru anything we cannot handle. I hope you continue to heal fully, and I pray that your revision surgery is EVERYTHING you want it to be! Keep in touch! Smooches!!!! XOXO
Thank you so much I am working on getting my bmi to 30 so that means I have to be at 170 but it's all for my health
You are looking great after all that you went thru. I know Yily has the ability to get you where you want to be. There week be many precautions to make sure that your system is clear and free of any issues so that this will not happen or have a chance of happening again. Constant blood work checks to make sure there's no type of issue perhaps every month leading up to surgery. I would trust Yily with getting the job done and I'll be there by your side thru it all.

So Its that time around again

I know it's been awhile so just a brief update I have been quoted from Yily all over again to redo my surgery and more I am looking to go on June 26 and have surgery the next day. I hope and pray this time everything goes well and that I don't have any complications in the end.

As of now I weigh 190 I am hoping to loose more weight before June so that my bmi is better. If anyone has any good tips I am all ears. Problem is I work two jobs and am un able to work out but I am active at work so I consider myself to get moderate exercise in.

I will be posting a current pic of me just to show a pre/post pic of me
We need to link up when I get there. Inbox me!
Glad you healed up well and looking great. Best wishes on b your revision.
Thank you.