GO! Tattoo Removal and my Journey

So I had 4 tattoos and my 5th one made me realize...

So I had 4 tattoos and my 5th one made me realize I don't want tem anymore. I'm on my second treatment for 2 and just had my first on the other 3 so this will be my little progress blog. I got my first tattoo about 4 months after I turned 18 and then about a year later got my second and then after that it seemed I had a new one every month until I got my fifth which is an embarrassing Nissan tattoo on my forearm. About a few days after getting it, it clicked in my head that I messed up and it needed to go.

Ahhh blisters...FUN FUN FUN!...NOT!

Well, it has been about 36 hours since my treatment and boy let me tell you...I actually got some blisters this time! Mike cranked it up a notch to about 3.0 i think and that did a nice little number on some of my tattoos, got some blistering on my shoulder, some on my feather, and some on my stars... Will add some photos in the morning, it's bed time for now

A down and out kind of day:/

like most days I wake up from a good sleep and a good dream and I am instantly hit with this deep depression. It' so hard to wake up and not regret the stupid tattoos on your arms. It really makes you think about what in the world possessed you to make this mistake. I was always a bright child and really never wanted tattoos, then i got one that meant something to me and I wanted more and more and finally i got one that was just a bad idea and now that one is scarred and I have to go through laser skin resurfacing to help fix the scars.

I remember being a little kid and going to the warren county fair and my dad was gonna get my a little spray on tattoo, not a Henna tattoo, a spray on! and I bugged out because I thought it was permanent. Now lets fast forward to the young age of 13. I was watching MTV's True Life: I regret a tattoo. I just remember watching and thinking I never want a tattoo, I dont want to be in these peoples shoes, that all must be horrible.
well, here I am, at the age of 19 with 5 tattoos that I am removing and hating every second of my life.

I wouldn't wish my greatest enemy to be in my position. This is one of the worst feelings to have and the worst situation because we have all done this to ourselves. Unless we were drugged, drunk, and/or forced, held down, or whatever and got the tattoo it was our dumb choice. And a tattoo that took an hour to a few hours to get now takes years to get rid of, and even then there's no guarantee for a full removal. Or you get put in my position where the tattoo you have the most has been scarred because of the artists mistake.

Honestly I am so thankful for my friends and for my mom and step dad. If not for my friends to keep me sane every day I probably wouldn't be here right now to tell you my story and keep you up to date. I know it seems harsh to say I'd end my life over tattoos but it's the depression that makes me feel this way.

And for my mom and step dad, you guys are simply amazing and I love you both to death because you two are helping me get my skin back to being ink free. It's because of you two also I am not going to end my life over this because as much as I need my mom she needs me and without me I know she would be a train wreck .

Today is one of those days where I could really use someone whose in the same boat as me to talk to. Feel free to comment all day on this, inbox me, or even email me at my personal email at ********com. please guys I really need your support:/

And the cycle continues...

So once again this vicious cycle of depression continues. Last night I had such a great night with friends that I was happy, but surely enough when I wake up this morning it's right back to this depression.
I think I really need to go to a psychiatrist or someone that I can talk to that can help me through this. Because each and every day gets harder and harder. It's just at that point where I wish I don't wake up anymore:/.

But on a side note, I have a question for you guys, some of the blisters on my back popped, what should I do?! Should I be worried?! Should I not worry and just keep putting aquaphor on it?! Please somebody hell! And also does anyone here not cover their tattoo while its healing? I feel it'd be better to let it get air instead of keeping it covered in seram wrap for like 2 weeks

Well...

So today I woke up after staying over my friends house and I'm still in a crap mood. But to make it worst I've noticed that some of my blisters got popped in my sleep:/. Does anyone know what I should do and does this mean I'm gonna scar now?! Someone please help!

Treatment 1 and 2 of tattoos-day five

It's 10:40am on the fifth day after the first and second treatments on my tattoos and my anxiety is sort of coming down. I'm a little less depressed and anxious. Last night I was with a few friends and my friend read me my horoscope because she read hers, I'm not one to be huge into horoscopes but its times like this I figured I'd be interested to see what it'd say, and well let's say this time around I was creeped out. I don't remember what it said word for word but a short summary of is that it pretty much said I am dealing with something that I can't control and how I may be feeling anxious and depressed and that I just want the end result, and that like anything else I just need to sit back and ride it out and relax. Once again not one to be huge into horoscopes but this one hit me like a brick wall and freaked me out a little.

Oh and also I forgot I had a dermotologist appointment today about the scarring of my tattoo...shouldn't have gotten my tattoos lasered 5 days before I had this appointment, luckily my Insurence covers the appointment, but for now it's time to get in the shower and get ready for the day.

Oh and before I forget progress update of my tattoos....they are itching like crazy!!!! And the blisters have gone down and I'm putting hydrocortisone on where the blisters were and aquaphor on the rest. If upload pics but its hard to see the broken up lines and fading of them with my iPhone camera but ill try my best since none of you know what tattoos I have so ill do what I can...everyone enjoy your day!

Day 8 after treatment

So it's 8 days after my treatment and the scabs are all peeling off...my biggest worry is that the skin is very shiny and wrinkly. Is this normal? And won't this lead to scarring? I haven't picked the scabs I've just let them peel and fall off on their own. Please somebody help

Had my 2nd and 3rd treatment!

July 20th and I had my 2nd and third treatment on my tattoos! And boy does it feel good to know I'm one more treatment closer to being ink free! Here's a pic of my one tattoo after the second treatment!

Day 6 after 2nd and third treatments

So it's six days after the second an third treatments. Healing is going well and the scabs are starting to peel and flake off. Once concern I am having is that some parts of my tattoos are still swollen and raised. It's that swollen like free te treatment where the treated areas are swollen and raised then go down. But these parts still feel like they are swollen and its weird to me because most of the tattoo is flat again but there are still those raised swollen looking areas

Anyone who has a colored tattoo, it will go away

So I'm sure you've read online that colored tattoos are harder/impossible to remove...well I would like to personally say that it's not. This is my feather two weeks after the fourth treatment and its one of my most faded ones and this is on my forearm
Mike, GO! Tattoo removal

Mike is very professional in what he does but at the same time he treats you not as a client but almost as a personal friend. Any time you have a worry or concern he's there and always picks up the phone. If you are in the greater Lehigh valley of Pennsylvania I highly recommend GO! Tattoo removal