Tattoo Removal Burn Please Help

I had a tattoo (only black) that i m lasering in...

I had a tattoo (only black) that i m lasering in my forearm. The two first sessions was OK. The first was with a different doctor and the second i changed because i moved.

Well, this place i was going uses a medlite II (or c3, not the c6). In my third treatment, I had a lot of blood, not pinpoint only, but i think it was ok because the doc didnt stop the procedure. The problem is he burned me. Now I have a mark in my skin, redish/purple, and when I press it it turns to white (white as if my skin has no pigment). And when I see it in the light in a determined angle it bright as hell. I asked the doctor(actual he is a nurse) he said that this is ``normal`` and my skin must retorn to normal with some weeks (Today is 3 weeks from the procedure)

Well, i`m REALLY woried that this redish/purple color on my forearm will never faded. I know about the risk of hyper or hyporpigmentation in tattoo removal, I prefer ten times to have my skin white than this color that it is now, it is disgusting and my tattoo now is a lot more visible than before. Today I have three weeks from the procedure, and it is the same thing (redish/purple that turns white when you press it) Is this will ever fadeaway? Even to white? I m so worried about that that i cant think about any other thing right now. About the burn, every time I do laser I had blister, redness and everything but after some days my skin just return to its normal. But this time I had more blood which is not normal for me in this procedure, and I didnt got to much blister just really small ones but i think it was cause i was using sillicone sheets the firts 2 days of the procedure. I have scheduled an appointment with a dermatologisty that also does tattoo removal for next week for her to take a look. If someone can give me an advice here i will really appreciate cause this sucks so much. I think the person didnt know what he was doing at all. I regret my tattoo and now I regret ten times that i didnt made him stop when i saw the blood.

Miami Institute

Hello Lori, Are you familiar with Revlite? How is Medlite C6 or Revlite in terms of hair reduction compared diode lasers like light sheer or soprano xl? Aside from tattoo removal, is it any good in reduction of epidermal or derma lesions as well? It would be great to hear from you soon.
i have my eyebrows tattoed and wanted to remove
the tatto with laser!
I got burned and my eyebrows are Darker! Red and blisters!
Did i damage my face forever?
Will i heal! Have scar?
I just wanted to fade and remove my brown tattoed
eyebrows
when you get laser tattoo removal the length waves target the tattoo ink are and it goes white this is TEMPORARY and is normal it will fade and your skin should be back to normal though with some blisters. Though blisters can occur on the 2nd day and swell up DO NOT pop them let them recover and heal on their own. Ive had about 7 treatments already and its going good for me the laser they use for me is called REV LITE I think only problem I see for me is that I have think darker patch around that tattoo now which I presume will heal in a long while after i have my tattoo completely removed.
It's been 14 days since my first treatment. I'm just now noticing the appearance of the tattoo becoming lighter. I have a question,after viewing a few videos on YouTube of tattoo removal,I noticed after the laser went over the tattoo the skin turned white. I asked my friend who went along with me if my skin had reacted the same way . Is this normal ? Also I thought the process was mildly painful and experienced no blistering or bleeding. If anyone has an answer to my question about three skin,please let me know. Thanks
So, how does it look like? Did get better? Is it gone? I am considering remove mine but I am very afraid of getting a scar. Do you recommend ? I think about removing it every day but very afraid how it ll looks like after the sessions Do you have pics?
I'm going through the same problem. I was severly burned by laser tattoo removal. I had giant golf ball size blisters and now the skin goes from pink to dark red bruising when my arm isn't elevated. I had my first treatment may 13th. Tiny blisters are normal but not what I went through. Has your arm cleared up? My tattoo is on my inside forearm. I too press on it or when I rub vitamin e the skin is white but once there's no pressure it's back to red. I had severe painful blistering . The laser was a medlite and the doctor is a board certified well achieved plastic surgeon. Now I don't no when I'll eer be able to begin the 2nd session

I'm hoping that I may be able to offer some encouragement. There are many things to comment on - first and foremost, your situation is a strong case for why training, not title makes all of the difference. In addition, we are pleased with our Medlite C6 as being a superior technology for the removal of tattoos for all skin types; HOWEVER, the practitioner must still be skilled in choosing the right settings to deliver a safe yet effective treatment. You described blistering and much bleeding - this is concerning. The goal is to cause the least amount of damage to the epidermis and target the ink below the surface of the skin. Many patients assume that bleeding and blistering are signs of a good, aggressive treatment. I would claim that safety should not be traded for efficacy with today's technology. Of course, there are some scenarios wherein a delayed blister or pinpoint (petechiae) bleeding may be observed but this is not the end outcome in most situations. The encouraging news in all of this is that it has only been 3 weeks. A long time for you, but a relatively short, short amount of time for your body to heal. What you are describing sounds like post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation/inflammation that most likely will improve slowly and gradually with avoidance of direct sun exposure. Our bodies are amazing at healing when given time and a rest. Your situation is also an example why a good practitioner that is skilled in laser tattoo removal will prepare you for a proper, most likely, lengthy treatment plan rather than a quick fix that may lead to negative, permanent side effects. Keep your appointment with the dermatologist for a professional opinion, and don't forget the sunscreen. Lori Haney, RN, MEP-C Certified Medical Laser Safety Officer