Tattoo

Well this is my story In late 2011 I got this...

Well this is my story

In late 2011 I got this horrible tattoo, it was winter and always wore long sleeves but just entered spring and there was when I realized I had made ??the worst decision in my life. I had never regretted anything but with this I made a mistake that literally marked my life.

It was not the first tattoo I did, I have a tribal above and never regret it but the second i got messed everything, and it was bad done, I did not think things well that night of drinks and the only thing i want is to disappear it without a trace.

In late 2012 I said it was enough and started looking form to delete it, At first i tried with Rejuvi but seeing the scar that left me i decided better with laser. In the photo actually it´s seen the scar behind the dragon's head, is the Rejuvi cream test. So in February I started with laser and i already have 5 sessions done but stopped going because I did not see progress so in June was my last session and I´ll retake next week the treatment with a better laser (Laser Ink Hunter of LaserLight) and if not I´ll try in December with the Harmony XL.

In a couple of weeks i´ll be updating the photo of the 6th session with the Ink Hunter laser and i hope it continue removing. I won´t rest until i get rid of this stubborn and disturbing tattoo.

P.D ( Sorry for my english it isn´t my native language)

Regards

Almost Gone

Three weeks after last session. I will post another photo in few weeks once it heals better because it will be continue eliminating.

After sixth session

Here are the pics of the tattoo after the sixth session. In some parts there´s no more ink. The thing is almost gone.

Two more at close range