So Unhappy with Tummy Tuck Results! - Tampa, FL

Stomach was huge from having kids and seen so many...

Stomach was huge from having kids and seen so many people with amazing results (why me) tears. Tummy tuck results are horrible I look 3 months pregnant 8 months after. :-(

Tampa Plastic Surgeon

so glad to hear things worked out for you!!
I was offered corrective lipo which was suppose to be done in the first place for yes more money and I have went to five different consultations and was told the job was not done right it was only a mini tuck not a full one. (why would I lie about my body I have to live in for the rest of my life)

I spend lot of time with every patient telling them about what to expect after surgery. this patient was told from the beginning that tummy tuck will only improve the lower part of her abdomen. she was told that her stomach will not be flat and will always have a bulge due to excess fat behind the muscle. the only way she could improve her figure is by losing weight. after her tummy tuck, she has an excellent result where all her excess skin has completely resolved. she has a great scar. she does not have a flat stomach because of fat that is present behind the abdominal muscles which could only be removed by losing weight. she was not offered any corrective surgery for any amount of money the way she claims because her abdominal fat excess could not be improved by surgery. I am regretful that this patient is not happy with her results but she was told from the beginning what her expectations were.
Dr Baddoura - I'm curious..."excess fat behind the muscle" can you see that before surgery? Does lipo get the fat behind the muscle?

Ms.want2behappy... I am so sorry to hear that you are not happy with your results. I know it had to be a hard decision to move forward with the procedure. I hope that you will be able to get a positive resolution to your issue.
Thanks everyone for the concerns but I went to Miami with Dr. Salzhauer and all I received was some lipo where the fat was left in at and I am one day post op and flatness is already appearing I am so happy so far would post pics but hubby said no can do.lol still alot swollen though but I can c the form and no waist line coming through yeaaahhhhhh my tears are dried now.
Ms. Want2behappy,

I'am sorry to hear you not happy wth your results after paying so much money to look great. Your post makes me nervous! I'm having my precedure done next week wednesday and I'm getting nervous.I'm hoping this doesnt turn into a nightmare. YOu have my deepest sympathy.

Is the doctor offer any revision surgery? He should offer something.He made the mistakes. Do you have any pictures to post?

Hi ms.

What a blow! Would you be able to post photos so we can visualize what you're describing? And if you think you're going to get a revision, the tummy tuck revision community might be able to give you some good support, too.

I'm really sorry! We're here for you if you want to cry.

Angie

Yes but he wanted more money to fix the problem so why trying again if he didn't get it right the first time. I've had several different consultations with different doctors.I want to look good for all I've spent and went through

I am so sorry that you do not have the results you expected.  How disappointing:(

Have you been back in to your doctor to discuss this with him?