So Unhappy with Tummy Tuck Results! - Tampa, FL

Stomach was huge from having kids and seen so many...

Stomach was huge from having kids and seen so many people with amazing results (why me) tears. Tummy tuck results are horrible I look 3 months pregnant 8 months after. :-(

so glad to hear things worked out for you!!
I was offered corrective lipo which was suppose to be done in the first place for yes more money and I have went to five different consultations and was told the job was not done right it was only a mini tuck not a full one. (why would I lie about my body I have to live in for the rest of my life)

I spend lot of time with every patient telling them about what to expect after surgery. this patient was told from the beginning that tummy tuck will only improve the lower part of her abdomen. she was told that her stomach will not be flat and will always have a bulge due to excess fat behind the muscle. the only way she could improve her figure is by losing weight. after her tummy tuck, she has an excellent result where all her excess skin has completely resolved. she has a great scar. she does not have a flat stomach because of fat that is present behind the abdominal muscles which could only be removed by losing weight. she was not offered any corrective surgery for any amount of money the way she claims because her abdominal fat excess could not be improved by surgery. I am regretful that this patient is not happy with her results but she was told from the beginning what her expectations were.
Tampa Plastic Surgeon