Didn't Work - Tampa, FL

Thermage is advertised as a one-time session, to...

Thermage is advertised as a one-time session, to help skin on stomach after pregnancy... well I tried it as I don't want a tummy tuck, but it didn't do anything. No change -- I'm 3 months out... I seriously doubt my stomach will change in the next few months.

The doctors/staff were fine, but told me I would need MULTIPLE treatments to see results. Really??? I highly doubt doing this 2-3 more times would change a thing. And at the cost it isn't worth it at all... it does nothing! And hurts, omg does it hurt! 3 hours of torture for nothing and $900 down the drain. I'm bummed it's marketing is so misleading.

Well I had Thermage done in April , 8 months ago, and I don't see much of a change at all, if any. The pain was excruciating and it cost me $3,500 to get my abs and the back of my legs done. What a waste of money and time and to go through all that pain for nothing! It was such a ripoff! It was done by the office of Dr. Bill Johnson near Dallas Texas. I contacted them when I was six months out and told them it didn't work. They said the results start showing after six months. Well, it's been 8 and not results here. I want my money back!!!! Also, they only did 500 pulses per area and I read it should have been over 1,000 per area for it to work!
Boy am I glad I saw this. I was thinking of going to that same location because I was interested in my saddlebags. I was told I'd benefit from liposonix but I heard that hurts the same. Anyway, I guess I'll just suffer with cellulite. lol
I dont know, Am I the only person that thinks that expending more than two salaries (in my case), in an unexpecting treatment, to get maybe a slighly unproven improvement is a complete joke? Why the results are not guaranteed?

Procedure does nothing, therefore shouldn't be offered.