Very Bad Choice - Tampa, FL

I have had sillicone injections,done in 2007, i...

i have had sillicone injections,done in 2007, i have made a very bad choice and went because a freind was going, that was the worst choice i ever made, the result, i ended up in the hospital three times, which lasted up to a month, with sillicone in my lungs, i have constant pains in my buttocks, swelling itching, can't sit for long periods of time or run or lay in certain possition, because it hurt so bad.

If i had it to do all over again i would not have done this, the sad thing is the person's who did this would not answer the phone for questioning could not give me my money back and did not care if i lived or died, i am looking for a surgeon to remove it professionally but it is so costly, all the doctors that i came up with are overseas and price range from 5.000 to 10.00, it is sad, because the person's are still out there doing the same things to other girls and women, if you read this please do not make the same mistake, it almost cost me my life, i am a single mom, and i did this to myself not thinking or reseaching, now everyday i am diong research on how to have it removed i which i had done my reseach or came upon this website before it got it done i would not have done it, so please if you are reading this and is thinking of doing it don't it will look good for some time but it has it's after effect,

i was told by a board certified doctor that the sillicone which was used on my was bought from a department store, it was tested at the hopital, and it came back as bathroom corking sillicone, we are told one thing by the people putting in us that it is medicaded, but how do you know? do you have any proof, all they want is our money and sends us on our way to die, then we are broke and can't get the money to have a professional take it out, the person who went with me had to have their entire butt remove to save her life, i am just bless and lucky that maine has not reached that point yet, and i am praying that i get help before it is too late.

This review has been closed to future comments as it promotes the illegal use of a product. Medical experts have advised the RealSelf Team that this practice is potentially dangerous, so posts of this nature will no longer be allowed. For further information about this, please read the medical expert opinions here.
How r u doing ma?
Keep your head up mama... Things of this nature tend to work themselves out and this horrible Dr. is going to get a HUGE dose of karma :-/ Im hoping you can find the help you need here as there are some really nice ppl that have plenty of info

never make this mistake