Went in for Simple Botox, Ended Up with a Palsied Face - Tampa, FL

I had purchased a Living Social deal for Botox...

I had purchased a Living Social deal for Botox from Premier Cosmetic Center. If you think i'm just exagerating, feel free to write to me and I'll share my pictures with you. I went in for a botox Living Social deal 7/3/2013. Dr. Loessin came in, and was so caught up in reading his cell phone text messages that he barely looked at me. When he grabbed the needle from the nurse assistant, he jabbed it so deeply into my right forehead area, that I winced and asked him at the time if that wasn't too deep. Sure enough, the next day my right eyelid had drooped so badly that I looked like I had had a stroke. I immediately called to go back in to have him fix his mistake, and again, the pompous Dr. L could barely pull his attention away from his cell phone except to tell me that it was my fault and I had done something to make my forehead droop. I told him that there was nothing I could have done to cause one half of my face to fall, and that it had been because he jabbed me too deeply. He then told me about what a great doctor he was, and proceeded to continue to read his text messages. Absolutely useless! Do not go here, Botox has been around for 40 years, and a monkey can do the injections. Dr. Loessin cares so little for his patients, or maybe becuase I was using a Living Social coupon, I was somehow unworthy of his professional attention and his due dilligence, I don't know. What I can tell you is that my face was lopsided for 3 months. I was so embarrassed by my looks that I skipped my girlfriends wedding, becuase I didn't want to be seen in public. This place ruined my Summer, my face, and my trust.
Key West Plastic Surgeon

The receptionist and nurse assistant were very nice. Dr. Loessin was unprofessional, and inneffective.