Went in for Simple Botox, Ended Up with a Palsied Face - Tampa, FL

I had purchased a Living Social deal for Botox...

I had purchased a Living Social deal for Botox from Premier Cosmetic Center. If you think i'm just exagerating, feel free to write to me and I'll share my pictures with you. I went in for a botox Living Social deal 7/3/2013. Dr. Loessin came in, and was so caught up in reading his cell phone text messages that he barely looked at me. When he grabbed the needle from the nurse assistant, he jabbed it so deeply into my right forehead area, that I winced and asked him at the time if that wasn't too deep. Sure enough, the next day my right eyelid had drooped so badly that I looked like I had had a stroke. I immediately called to go back in to have him fix his mistake, and again, the pompous Dr. L could barely pull his attention away from his cell phone except to tell me that it was my fault and I had done something to make my forehead droop. I told him that there was nothing I could have done to cause one half of my face to fall, and that it had been because he jabbed me too deeply. He then told me about what a great doctor he was, and proceeded to continue to read his text messages. Absolutely useless! Do not go here, Botox has been around for 40 years, and a monkey can do the injections. Dr. Loessin cares so little for his patients, or maybe becuase I was using a Living Social coupon, I was somehow unworthy of his professional attention and his due dilligence, I don't know. What I can tell you is that my face was lopsided for 3 months. I was so embarrassed by my looks that I skipped my girlfriends wedding, becuase I didn't want to be seen in public. This place ruined my Summer, my face, and my trust.
Key West Plastic Surgeon

The receptionist and nurse assistant were very nice. Dr. Loessin was unprofessional, and inneffective.

I am so sorry for what happened to you. The arrogance of this dr and others like him make me physically sick. Botox is so dangerous that it earned a black label warning - the strongest warning available from the FDA before they ban a drug. It's linked to a list of side effects a mile long, including death. It has ONLY been tested for safety in the glabella and crows feet. It haS NOT been proven safe for ANY other cosmetic injection site and has NOT underwent any testing. That means drs don't know what could possibly go wrong and they are gambling with our health, faces, and lives. Botox can also cause PERMANENT disfigurement - which is exactly what it did to me. I was injected 2 years ago and I never recovered. I have been going to U of M and over a year and a half so they could document my Botox destroyed face. I am just 29 but you'd never guess because of the damage Botox did to me. The surgeons at U of M explained that while Botox is temporary, the atrophy it does to your muscles can often be permanent. I underwent reconstructive surgery to try to repair my face so I wouldn't look like a stroke victim -- it failed. My paperwork even says "reconstructive surgery due to Botox damage" and I'd be happy to share it with your arrogant dr. I urge you to contact your states licensing board and file a complaint against this man. Have him do a quick search on JUST realself and he will find over 10,000 posts like yours with Botox side effects. He will also find hundreds like mine where people suffered PERMANENT damage because of a-holes like him. If you need any help finding the papers to report this pig, please feel free to message me. I am wishing you a speedy recovery! Take care.
Thank you for sharing this, it's so important to get the word out. I am terribly sorry that you experienced this though.
I am so very Sorry!! I would have been livid!! I have only had good results, he is a jerk!! Thanks for Sharing