Tummy Tuck Breast Lift with Implants - Tampa, FL

I going to be having a tummy tuck with lipo of the...

i going to be having a tummy tuck with lipo of the hips and flanks. i am also going to be having a breast lift with implants. i have my pre op on monday sept 9 and my surgery on sept 10. i will be posting pictures on the 10th or the 11th after surgery. wish me luck here are some before pictures. i currently weigh 232 and i am 5"6 i hope that this surgry goes well because this is the first time i am having plastic surgery
dr howard robertson

Hey. How did the surgery go? How your doing okay
Hope*
Hi. How'd your surgery go?
Hi I'm anxious to see your after photos as we have similar body types. Hope all is well and your relaxing to heal.
I am super excited for you and I wish you a fast recovery! I live in Tampa and I look very similar to your before pic (except I'm shorter) so I cannot wait to see your final results!! Best of luck!
Good luck to you.
Good luck!
Good luck to you!
Good luck! Cant wait to see your post op pictures.
Good luck. All you need is patience. Look forward to seeing post op pics
God bless and pray for speedy recovery and the surgeons hand is led God. In Jesus name amen!
Welcome girl and holy crappa rue! Your sx is in freakin 3days and wake up I pray and health and safe recovery in advance and make sure to keep us posted!! Muah xoxo
Good luck hunnie
Good luck
Sending you positive thoughts and well wishes! See you on the flat side
Good luck to you, in surgery and through recovery!
Good luck!
Luck luck, luck to you cmuffin! I know you will be just fine, trust your PS and try to relax. Oh and one more thing, see you on the flat side!
Wish you the best of luck, and keeping you in my prayers as well! Im getting the same procedures as you, just with a different doctor! Everything will go as planned good luck and will definitely be following your blog!
Best of luck to you on Tuesday!!!! Praying that all goes well & you get the results you desire!!!! Listen to your body & follow your PS instructions & don't be afraid to ask questions. Get the rest you need & eat a diet high in protein. Can't wait to see your after pictures!!!! You go girl!!!!
Good luck and god bless you! You will be fine. It's all worth it. Make sure to take vitamins and eat lots of protein. Chicken, fish and lots of veggies. It will definitely help with healing. Follow the doctors instructions and ask ask him about any concerns you may have! Sending lots of love your way! I will have you in my prayers.
Cmuffin12345. Welcome to RS. I am wishing you the best with your surgery and hope that you have a safe procedure and expeditious recovery. Happy health and healing Be sure to post some after pics when you're up to it so we can see your progress. Peace and Blessings!