Facial volume filled with Sculptra, at first I thought it was a good idea, now I don't

I have scars & dents from Erbium laser...

I have scars & dents from Erbium laser resurfacing. For 5 yrs I've had so many f laser treatments & fillers. I was always dissapointed after. I finally found a doctor who knew how to inject fillers. I know know it's not what you get, it's WHO you get. I had juevaderm before & didn't like the results. My new doctor, Dr Cross, hit me up with Fraxel restore then a month after she put sculptra in my hallow areas on my cheeks, temples & near the scars. The way she placed the sculptra is what made the difference. I've seen so many doctors I lost count in the past 5 yrs but finding the right one made a difference I can live with. I go for another injection in a month & I can't wait. She put it in deep so I don't have any bumps & not much brusing. It filled me out in a natural way. Finding the right doctor makes all the difference in the world . So far iI like Sculpta the best or maybe it's how she did it. I like that it lasts longer so i don't have to go every 6 months or so. Cheaper in the long run,, nice results.

sculptra

Well I didn't see too much of a result from my sculptra injections (I had 2viles) placed in my temples & jaw area after a yr but I did however notice that in the lower area near my jaw every once in a while it gets a lump. I'm able to massage it down but it's werid to have that going on. I don't think I'll go for anything that permanent anymore. After having it done last year I've been to a few doctors since & they won't even use it. Says it's too risky & they'll only use the ones that they can take care of if something goes wrong. Sculptra is hard to get rid of if you can & if something is wrong like getting bumps forget it. Your screwed. I also don't like that it takes months for it to show results where others show right away. I feel like you waste so much time waiting to see results, so ...if it's supposed to last up to 2 years half of it is waiting to see results. To me it's not worth the risk, price & time spent waiting.

Still love the doctor who did it but..

I still love the doctor who did it since I didn't get the bad problems others have gotten and she was great filling my eyes. It's just the sculptra that I'm not fond of.

update on sculptra

Well it's been almost 2 yrs since sculptra. I don't notice any difference, I did at first when I had it injected the 2nd time but now I
sometimes I feel a small bump inside my mouth by my jaw where the sculptra was put. It comes and goes. When I feel it I massage it down. Wouldn't get it again. Too long to wait for results, more expensive & might cause bad problems down the road. I'll sick to HA fillers from now on.

Sculptra Bad Idea

I had a face lift & fat transfer in May. When the doctor tried to put fat in where the sculptra was he said it was really hard and I still get the lump by my chin now years later. I hate it, i don't know when it will ever go away! Stick with HA fillers. At least you can have them dissolved if you don't like it. Buyer beware.
Dr Cross

Dr Cross was rated the top doc for fillers. She injects your face in a natural way, not too much and not too little. Very caring. Doesn't push anything on you. Knows what she's doing. Has a knack for facial sculpturing. She also does fraxel, had more results from her one treatment than all the other i had in 5 yrs. Her staff is amazing. Dana her receptionest gets back to you no matter what time you e mail or call.