Amazing, Amazin, Amazing - Tampa, FL

I am so glad that I had the lifestyle lift. I am...

I am so glad that I had the lifestyle lift. I am not a brave person and I almost backed out. After I met my doctor I felt totally safe & secure & I knew I was in good hands.

I had my lift April 2010 and I am very pleased. I went home in May for a class reunion and everyone told me how great I looked. It brought me to tears. I had always had a double chin even as a teen and was very self conscience because they use to tease me.

I would do it all over again. I highly reccommend by doctor he has a true gift.

For those of you who requested close up pics with...

For those of you who requested close up pics with no make-up. I am happy to do this for you.

I am sorry for those of you who have had a bad experience. The pics I am up loading are all original pics taken at LSL before and after at 8 weeks, except the two ear pics which I had someone take Sat. Mar 19, 2011 with a digital camera 2 inches away from my ears without make-up so you can clearly see I do not have 5 inch scars down the side of my face. I hope this helps each of you to see that there are great surgeons out there and I had a great surgeon.

Clearwater Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr S has a wonderful talent and once I had my consultation with him, I knew I was in good hands. It was a great experience and I would do it again. I am not a brave person and was considering backing out before I spoke with Dr. S. I am so glad i had it done. He has a great talent.