So Far So Good :) Day 1 -SONOBELLO Tampa, FL INNER THIGH,LOWER BRA ROLL, WAIST, UPPER AND LOWER ABS

Day 1, So I found this site helpful but not...

Well technically it is day two. I had me surgery yesterday morning at 7am and left about 12/1pm I don't really remember. Day 1,

So I found some sites were helpful but none detailed enough for me OR MY AGE and not a mom, So I figured I would write a review for those of you who need a little more assurance. I am 25. 5'4, I was always a chubby child at the age if 15 I lost 80+lbs. My weight has always shifted between 130-140 BUT in the past years, with stress and talking birth control my weight would shift from 150-170 which I am not happy about. I have a hourglass shape and when I do gain weight it is proportiona so I can hide it well. I've always had big inner thighs that touch and rub even when I was down to 120lbs. I Have a short waist as well.

ANYWAY after 8 years of wanting lipo, because exercise and diet just never worked good enough for me, I decided to go for it! I started to get nervous but the staff and my mom and husband were very supportive and comforting! They explained everything very well to the point that I really had no more questions. 6am I was given Xanax, Vicodin, cephalexin, and promethazine. I waited about 15 mins or more then they started an IV just for precautions. I waited a bit more then kissed my man, and walking into the operating room. They washed me down with cold solution and then laid me down on the bed which had a warmer! Like a spa bed, it was very nice. The doctor told me when she was about to administer the tiny shots to numb the areas "just a little pinch" and some burning. Not too bad :) I do have 30 tattoos tho lol. Anyway.

After that they put in a small cannula it inject the numbing and fluid underneath your skin where they will be takin out the fat. The feeling was like when your dog jumps up on you like a heavy pressure or when someone heavy sits on you. Not painful just more of annoying pressure. After than you start to feel nothing. No pinch, no pressure. You do slowly feel lighter which was a funny but comforting feeling! After they have done all the areas they sit you up, but you in your pressure garment and give instructions. I walked out like I has just gotten a massage....Well waddled out because the compression garment feels like you're from the 1800s wearing a girdle. The medicine did make me very sleepy. I could have fallen asleep in the operating table but I am too nosey and like to know what is going on. The nurse and the doctors were adorable! They Let me pick which pandora channel of music I want the listen to and we just had lots of casual conversations. A very pleasant experience!

Aside from being tired I was very hungry! I had eaten a waffles at 5am, went in for operation at 7am and was done by 12pm. I went to longhorn after actually and ate a whole steak then went to the car and slept on the way home. Had some apple juice and slept till 7? Then took more pain medicine and tried to text my friend but since I couldn't see straight, almost like I was drunk, I gave up and went to bed.

Day 2

not much pain. I am a side sleeper so I kept wanting to turn over but I could not because I did not want to mess up my healing shape. Not much of appetite today. my grandma made me a boiled egg and toast which was really good! so I must have been hungry I just didn't feel it. Took my antibiotic and Vicodin then took a long nap Hubby came by gave me Gatorade WHICH is the best after is surgery! I feel liKe it put a lot back in me and made me feel much better. Drank a few glasses of waters-down apple juice which was good as well. Grandpa gave me some cookies and water melon chunks so I ate that then took my two medications again and took a nap. For dinner I had cookies and milk and more medicine. Cookies and Milk was NOT a good idea.. made me feel very nauseous and full and disappointed in myself of course because those are not healthy choices... I think I will stick with Gatorade and juice for the next couple of days, ESPECIALLY because I DO want to loose more weight. My tummy and legs looks sexy, but I need to lose the fat in my face and arms and build muscle. I can't wait till I can work out! I hope I can do this and didn't just waste $7k to be a fat lazy person again. I took a shower. It was nice, but I was too light headed to really enjoy it. DEFINITELY make sure you have one to help chance your pads/help you in and out of your bath, and wash things for you. You will feel weak and you do not want to be alone for faint trying to do all those things.

Keep Hydrated. Im doing great so far! when I took off my garment I would dramatically see results! I love my body and it is not even close to being normal yet, still swollen and bruised but I am already 100% happier

DAY 3

I can absolutely SEE a difference in my body! Although...I would not want to go out in a bathing suit just yet, because bruising is not very attractive, lol. TODAY I did wake up with more pain than normal, but not an all over pain, more of sharp pinches in the incision areas. Im guessing that it is just the tumescent, which I think is the fluid that numbs you during surgery, is just wearing off. I ate an egg and toast and bacon for breakfast, and took my antibiotic and HALF a Vicodin. They make we very sleepy and since I have a Haircut tonight, on a client, I do not want to have anything in my system. So anyway. so far I am super excited. I can't wait for these random sharp pains to go away. Im ready to go shopping for a sexy little outfit!

Day 3!

Doing great. Hurts a little and my thighs feel more swollen,but I did staid for a few hours yesterday (went to work, im a hairdresser) took my last antibiotic today! Still taking Arnica and half a pain pill if I feel the need. I took a shower alone yesterday and felt much better. I could see the result much more too! Tonight is our 5 year anniversary so I will post picture of what I look like today(day 3) later

Day 4 (mistake)

Doing great. Hurts a little and my thighs feel more swollen,but I did stand for a few hours yesterday (went to work, im a hairdresser) took my last antibiotic today! Still taking Arnica and half a pain pill if I feel the need. I took a shower alone yesterday and felt much better. I could see the result much more too! Tonight is our 5 year anniversary so I will post picture of what I look like today(day 4) later

Day 5

Feel very bloated today. Still taking half a pain med in the morning and night. Not really because of my surgery but because the area where my iv was is swollen and makes my whole arm hurt excuriantly. Went to the movies last night which was uncomfortable to sit. Also I am still draining. Doing ok though. Can't wait till the swelling goes down and I can start to really feel sexy . My clothes do fit much better tho I feel great!

2 1/2 weeks post

2 1/2 weeks post. Got new garment Sooooooo Much more comfortable I actually enjoy being in it lol. Still lumpy bumpy feeling a little less bloated and swollen. Some feeling returning but not 100% back yet. Happy and hopeful!

4 weeks post

Getting better everyday :) walked around disney world yesterday and no swelling in my thighs. Yay!

1 month

2 months post

Still some numbness in my inner thighs and lower abdomen, weight is still the same my clothing just fits smoother, which I love. My back bra line I feel was a bust, doesn't look different at all. But it's only been two months and most people said they saw the most change within a year do fingers cross! Also still lumpy.
Sonobello Dr. A. Azharian

Wonderful experience!! Very sweet, very professional! Realist, but definitely understands your wants and does a great job explaining what will work and what will be best for your body type.