Minimal Pain - Results TBD - Tampa, FL

Just had cellulaze today and was shocked by how...

Just had cellulaze today and was shocked by how simple and painless the procedure is. I had liposuction of my legs over 12 years ago and it was extremely painful. My legs had been extremely swollen, black with bruises and weeks of pain. The prior botched liposuction given me indents and made any current cellulite appear much worse. I had the back of my legs and front of my legs treated with Cellulaze today and also lipo over my knees. I was scared not to be put under given the pain from my past treatment. I took 1 pain pill and 1 anxiety pill and the doc just numbed up all the areas too be treated. The numbing process was even easy, given I've been reading all of the reviews on this site. I was awake the entire time, but covered my face not to see anything happening. It's now been 5 hours since the surgery and just some stiffness. I was surprised on my mark up before surgery. I had wanted all the cellulite on my legs treated, however Dr. Mendoza just did the worst areas. To my surprise the sides of my thighs with obvious cellulite was not included in the consultation and price quoted...therefore I would have to go back after I heal and spend another $2,000 to have this small area treated. I will add my photos once I get them from docs office.

1 Week Post Op Today

Just had my 1 week post op appt today. I still have some bruising and slight swelling. This compression garment is driving me nuts in Fl heat! Just another week with the garment and then I can switch to Spanx. I see absolutely no difference in my cellulite currently, as expected. However, the before/after pic that my doctor Rigo Mendoza has posted on this site for Cellulzae with with ladies butt and legs shows amazing results after only 1 Week ....was hoping that would be me too :-S Next appointment Oct 9, fingers crossed for great update!
Tampa Plastic Surgeon