Breast Reduction 40 K - Tampa, FL

Hi, I'm 26 years old, I've had back an shoulder...

Hi, I'm 26 years old, I've had back an shoulder pain since I was 14. Before I was pregnant, I was a j, but I have not gone down. I've tried weight loss, they don't go anywhere. Running used to be fun for me, I miss it. I'm six feet tall and I weigh 244, I'm hoping to get down to 225-230 before my surgery. Insurance has approved my claim. I'm just waiting on my surgery date.

I'm both excited and nervous. The doctor said I need a free nipple graft. I'm worried about the appearance of the graft, but more worried about possible nerve damage from the weight on my shoulders.

Finally

My insurance was cancelled, so I could not get the surgery. I found a job in January and finally got health insurance so I'm back on. My surgery date is September 25th. I'm so excited, but I still have weight to lose! I'm actually really glad I had to wait, my daughter is now walking, so I don't have to worry about that. Does anyone have a survival list? What couldn't you live without during recovery?

Another set back

In really discouraged, I was laid off due to down sizing last Friday. I called my surgeon to see if there was any way possible to do it before the end of the month and they said no. However, I did find a new job very quickly. My benefits start in 30 days, so I guess we wait again. I can get on track to losing more weight.
Tampa Plastic Surgeon