Breast lift with Implants, Tampa FL

Finally got up enough nerve to post with 5 days...

Finally got up enough nerve to post with 5 days until surgery. I've been reading everyone's story for months. So thank you to everyone who has contributed :)

My left is a very deflated small D, my right a very deflated full C. I am 5ft and 109lbs. I don't want anything bigger than that.
My goal is to stay a full C with around 200-250 CC. My PS wont know exactly until he gets in. I am so excited I can hardly stand it. After breast feeding twins, I just want the old me back.

Thank you to everyone who has shared their story, it has helped me tremendously!!

Day Before Surgery

I've seen how several other girls have posted before shots and then after shots in the same bras. Lets see what a difference it can make :)
I'm so excited......tick tock tick tock!

Day of Surgery

Hi Everyone
I went in at 7:30am this morning. A few signatures and then before I knew it I was changed to into my gown and prepped. Surgery started at 9am and I don't remember much after that. I vaguely remember recovery or getting home. I slept from about 1 to 4:30pm.
On a pain scale, I am about a 6 or 7. It's not really pain, just mainly tightness and I'm extremely groggy and tired. It feels like someone is standing on my chest, that's a good description.
Can't wait to go to bed again.
I've attached my first pic. They're very swollen. The dr said my left (which was slightly bigger to begin with) got a 235 CC and my right got 220.
I can tell my left looks a little more swollen and pulled to the left more. But my dr told my husband they will go down and look the same.

Day 2 pics without compression bra

I still have a lot of tightness and pain, I am hoping day 3 is better. I took my Percocet this morning at 8am and just now at 5pm. I am trying not to take it but I still need it.
My breasts are really high and swollen. My left breast is also pulled a little to the left, but that's because my dr had to take out tissue since it was a D. I will end up a full C. I hope and pray they look great in the end, and I think they will. My dr said once the swelling goes down, the gap between my breats will look natural.

Blister on left breast near cleavage

Just discovered this on day 3. I've called my dr's after hours, just waiting for a call back.

Implant Card

One Week Pics

Hi Everyone
It's been one week since my surgery. I feel amazing and I can't believe it. I only took pain meds for 48hrs and then Tylenol because my back was aching. Sleeping is getting better but still waking up a few times at night.
I had another appt today and everything is healing really well. I just love my dr and nurses, it's truly a God-given gift to be in the field. They are amazing :). My nurse keeps telling me that I'm going to have amazing results and I really do believe her. It's just hard because I haven't even dropped yet. And they are so fake looking, ugh. But I can envision it :)

2 week post-op pictures

Hi Ladies
Wow! I can't believe I'm two weeks post-op already. I had to fly out for work on day 11 post op and it worked out great. I used curbside check in at the airport for the first time ever, worked out well!
I feel incredible, so much so that I've been walking for 1-1 1/2 hrs four times per week. I feel amazing! My doc said walking is fine.
If anyone is contemplating a lift, Just Do It!!!!!!!!

3 weeks Post Op

Hi Girls, time flies and I just can't believe I'm already 3 weeks post-op. they have definitely dropped and look more natural. They're also starting to not look as wide and boxy in clothes which makes me happy.
Since I stayed the same size (full C), no one can tell in my normal clothes. That's what I wanted!!!!! I am sooooooo happy!!!! I'm still massaging and wearing my compression bras (when I can stand it). But I did start wearing a great tshirt bra from Soma this week. Just a tiny bit of padding so you can't see my nipples but no push up or heavy duty padding allowed.....or needed. That's the best part :)
I go to my 3 week post-op appt today!

1 Month Post Op

Hi everyone
Here are my pics one month post op. I'm continuing to massage my breasts daily an they now feel very natural. They're less boxy and are 'dropping and fluffing' like they should. My lollipop scar is SOOO small, I am so happy.
I'm hoping these posts help someone. If you're undecided on surgery, just do it!!!!!!

6 weeks Post Op

Not much has changed, I feel great and my breasts keep getting better and better. I still haven't done any running, weights or cardio classes, just walking 5 times a week between 4-6 miles each time. I feel great. Hope these help some ladies.
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Dr Landon and his staff are nothing shorting of professional, kind, caring, just AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! I can't explain how thankful I am that I chose his practice. I knew he was the best doctor and he gave me exactly what I wanted. So many drs out there make you larger than you want, but Dr Landon knew I didn't want to be any bigger than a full C since I'm petite. I just love the entire staff!! My nurse, Katherine, is just like a friend. She's my age, she's a mom, we just 'clicked'. They take their time with each patient and you never feel rushed. The office is beautiful and it looks like you are in someone's home. Feel free to email me if anyone has questions. Dr Landon is top notch and the BEST choice around Tampa Bay without a doubt!!!

Thanks for posting!! I just scheduled my Pre-op May 16th and I am so extremely scared!! I can only hope mine will look as good!! What have you done for scarring? I am 5'6" 127/130# not quite as fit as you but close. I am thinking on 280-300 but very unsure. I also want my results to be close to what I have now just fuller. I have just begun yoga and that is another thing I am hoping it does not interfere with. You should feel extremely beautiful you made a good choice!!
Thanks everyone. I'm 6 months post op and so incredibly happy. All I can say is be clear on your expectations (natural looking was my top priority). Good luck!!
Look great love your results. Thanks for the update
I love your results!!! You look amazing! They are just perfect to match that hot bod! ;)
You look great - I am in the process of getting opinions - I saw the first doctor and the consultant had me convince that I should just do a lift - It took me a little while to wrap my head aroiund that bc I was really thinking implants as well - but I love the idea of staying natural, but am REALLY worried that the end result will leave me wishing I had doen implants - I love the way my saggy bobs look in a good bra (size that is) - The more I read about lift only is that I may go down a size - I have seen 2 other doctors and theyboth think I need to lift with implants (small ones) I really do NOT want the round grapefruit look - I like a little bit of slope at the top - I did notice that at first yours were so round - not they seem to be falling a bit - obviously we are all different and like different things, but are you happy with yours - do you thjink they will drop anymore - We have a swimming pool and spend majority of our lives outside in a swimsuit - I just dont want to look so fake - that is my BIGGEST worry -
Your breasts look perfect! Your doctor did a really amazing job, I hope you continue to heal well! Thanks for sharing.
You look amazing! :)
Looking awesome!!!
Looking fantastic!!
Hope you are doing well! Haven't seen any updates from you!! XOXO

Wow, your scars are barely visible! Any time someone is concerned about scars from a lift, I'm going to send them your way. Thanks for the updated photos. You can see the gradual dropping...you look fantastic!

Thanks Beth. I will be 6 weeks post-op on Friday, I will post updated pics.

Looking forward to your new photos. Just sent another member your way....she was concerned about the possible scars.

Did u do moderate or high profile?
Moderate
Love love love your result!!
Thank you!!!
Is it better to have saline or silicone?
I chose silicone gel (gummy) because of how much better the silicone is today and they feel more natural than silicone.
You have one of the nicest results I have seen from the breast lift with implants I haven't really seen any that I liked except for yours Im having this done tomorrow and I can only pray that I look as good as you do
Thank you so much and good luck to you!!! Please update your review and keep us all posted :)
I agree they look amazing
Have surgery scheduled for 11/13! Excited! Scared to death. Will be removing my 12 year old saline DDs, lifting and replacing with new silicon D. Maybe I should just go for CC. Not sure. Dr. Says D. Pain meds make me sick. This worries me. Just last minute jitters. Appreciate your comments.
They look amazing! Your doctor did amazing...I agree. One of the best I've seen yet! Keep the pics coming. I am jealous! I want it done!