Breast lift with Implants, Tampa FL

Finally got up enough nerve to post with 5 days...

Finally got up enough nerve to post with 5 days until surgery. I've been reading everyone's story for months. So thank you to everyone who has contributed :)

My left is a very deflated small D, my right a very deflated full C. I am 5ft and 109lbs. I don't want anything bigger than that.
My goal is to stay a full C with around 200-250 CC. My PS wont know exactly until he gets in. I am so excited I can hardly stand it. After breast feeding twins, I just want the old me back.

Thank you to everyone who has shared their story, it has helped me tremendously!!

Day Before Surgery

I've seen how several other girls have posted before shots and then after shots in the same bras. Lets see what a difference it can make :)
I'm so excited......tick tock tick tock!

Day of Surgery

Hi Everyone
I went in at 7:30am this morning. A few signatures and then before I knew it I was changed to into my gown and prepped. Surgery started at 9am and I don't remember much after that. I vaguely remember recovery or getting home. I slept from about 1 to 4:30pm.
On a pain scale, I am about a 6 or 7. It's not really pain, just mainly tightness and I'm extremely groggy and tired. It feels like someone is standing on my chest, that's a good description.
Can't wait to go to bed again.
I've attached my first pic. They're very swollen. The dr said my left (which was slightly bigger to begin with) got a 235 CC and my right got 220.
I can tell my left looks a little more swollen and pulled to the left more. But my dr told my husband they will go down and look the same.

Day 2 pics without compression bra

I still have a lot of tightness and pain, I am hoping day 3 is better. I took my Percocet this morning at 8am and just now at 5pm. I am trying not to take it but I still need it.
My breasts are really high and swollen. My left breast is also pulled a little to the left, but that's because my dr had to take out tissue since it was a D. I will end up a full C. I hope and pray they look great in the end, and I think they will. My dr said once the swelling goes down, the gap between my breats will look natural.

Blister on left breast near cleavage

Just discovered this on day 3. I've called my dr's after hours, just waiting for a call back.

Implant Card

One Week Pics

Hi Everyone
It's been one week since my surgery. I feel amazing and I can't believe it. I only took pain meds for 48hrs and then Tylenol because my back was aching. Sleeping is getting better but still waking up a few times at night.
I had another appt today and everything is healing really well. I just love my dr and nurses, it's truly a God-given gift to be in the field. They are amazing :). My nurse keeps telling me that I'm going to have amazing results and I really do believe her. It's just hard because I haven't even dropped yet. And they are so fake looking, ugh. But I can envision it :)

2 week post-op pictures

Hi Ladies
Wow! I can't believe I'm two weeks post-op already. I had to fly out for work on day 11 post op and it worked out great. I used curbside check in at the airport for the first time ever, worked out well!
I feel incredible, so much so that I've been walking for 1-1 1/2 hrs four times per week. I feel amazing! My doc said walking is fine.
If anyone is contemplating a lift, Just Do It!!!!!!!!

3 weeks Post Op

Hi Girls, time flies and I just can't believe I'm already 3 weeks post-op. they have definitely dropped and look more natural. They're also starting to not look as wide and boxy in clothes which makes me happy.
Since I stayed the same size (full C), no one can tell in my normal clothes. That's what I wanted!!!!! I am sooooooo happy!!!! I'm still massaging and wearing my compression bras (when I can stand it). But I did start wearing a great tshirt bra from Soma this week. Just a tiny bit of padding so you can't see my nipples but no push up or heavy duty padding allowed.....or needed. That's the best part :)
I go to my 3 week post-op appt today!

1 Month Post Op

Hi everyone
Here are my pics one month post op. I'm continuing to massage my breasts daily an they now feel very natural. They're less boxy and are 'dropping and fluffing' like they should. My lollipop scar is SOOO small, I am so happy.
I'm hoping these posts help someone. If you're undecided on surgery, just do it!!!!!!

6 weeks Post Op

Not much has changed, I feel great and my breasts keep getting better and better. I still haven't done any running, weights or cardio classes, just walking 5 times a week between 4-6 miles each time. I feel great. Hope these help some ladies.
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Dr Landon and his staff are nothing shorting of professional, kind, caring, just AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! I can't explain how thankful I am that I chose his practice. I knew he was the best doctor and he gave me exactly what I wanted. So many drs out there make you larger than you want, but Dr Landon knew I didn't want to be any bigger than a full C since I'm petite. I just love the entire staff!! My nurse, Katherine, is just like a friend. She's my age, she's a mom, we just 'clicked'. They take their time with each patient and you never feel rushed. The office is beautiful and it looks like you are in someone's home. Feel free to email me if anyone has questions. Dr Landon is top notch and the BEST choice around Tampa Bay without a doubt!!!