Not worth it! I was small to begin with & gained unnecessary weight !

I'm freaking out ! My surgery is 5/8 sooo nervous....

I'm freaking out ! My surgery is 5/8 sooo nervous. Idk wat garments are best or whether I need to lose or gain weight. Ughhh frustrated :/ . Does anyone out there have any thoughts about wat garments to use for a better recovery & can I go bk to work in a week? Or wat about driving ? I live 10 min or less from work but I definetly don't sit.

Went well, I'm in pain but not excruciating pain...

Went well, I'm in pain but not excruciating pain thankfully

Had my surgery @ 1045 am, the pain was mostly on...

Had my surgery @ 1045 am, the pain was mostly on my butt, still feels very stiff & laying on my stomach is killing my back :(
Also my belly isn't flat at all :( any suggestions ??

Unsure....

My belly not flat at all... My booty looked great at first but is seriously getting smaller :( soooo I guess I can't wait to see my waist go down some ?... Uhm good news is my bruising has gone down alot thankfully, I'm very happy about that.

In satisfied

Ok sioooo I have a small frame I had NO butt, wen I came out of surgery I had a juicy booty now I have a regular butt :( wat happened!???? Wat can I do to gain weight? Suggestions ?

Regretting everything

My butt is definetly uneven i have not sat down at all i don't even sit on the toilet to make sure I make the most of my investment. I have weird lumps on my belly also. My body is ruined & Dr C isn't going out if his way to make me feel any better. Ladies find a different Dr! One that really cares about you pre & post op!!!!

Why did I do this...

Ok as embarrassing as this is I posted a pic of my butt NOW 2.5 weeks post op.. Yes post op! My butt looks horrible & I hope my Dr can fix this w/o asking me for more money. Siooooooo disappointed I wanna cry everyday. My butt cheeks are so uneven. Some one please help! Suggestions, comments, anything !

Blaahh

Sick of the lies, and unfairness
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

I have mine done 19 days ago and I feel great and every day I look better and better. Give your self some time from the pic you look great and if you has cellulite Before it's not going to go away with any surgery that's on you. I love dr Castor
I'm sorry about your experience. Please post pics
how is everything now? Im considering this doctor dor the same procedure
did you get the procedure done @NipNtuck?
i cant see anything from ur pics. where are before and after pics?
Wow I see the doctor and a staff comment on this post. In defense of her I also feel I didn't get my desired look. I only got 340 cc and had adequate amount of fat to transfer. Doctors need to understand we spend life saving or sacrifice to get this surgeries. We want to look much differently when we come out of surgery. True you have to wait but like her I knew early on I wasn't going to have the results I wanted. My suggestion to doctors is to ask how many ccs a pt what's and is it realistic. Dont promise something you can't do or keep. My doctor said he could do my calves at consult and the day of surgery he said he couldn't. I'm pissed and feel cheated. I see women on her with immediate results not 6 weeks later. I know the difference in swelling and not being sculpted right. I haven't put the name of my doc out there until I go in on my 3 month and see what he is willing to do or if I'm willing to give him the chance to touch me again. It would be nice if I could fet some money back and go see my next choice doctor. If he would've been honest about my calves I would have went to my next choice.
If you look, the person that says she works for a plastic surgeon does not work for the doctor that handled the procedure. She was just giving insight from what she sees at her office, as well. I think alot of women on here compare their selves to the other women on RS and have to realize all of our bodies are different and will not have the same results as the next person.
Did you go to Dr. Castor, as well?
Never mind I saw the rest of your post about the doctor. I wish you look and hope that you end up with the results that is close to what you want.
I meant to say luck not look, stupid iphone...lol
I agreed 100% with you beautywithabooty
I'm so sorry that you aren't having the best experience. From someone who works for their plastic surgeon, I can tell you that we get many patients that during the first month after surgery they feel that they did not get the results they were wanting, then the swelling completely goes down and everything evens out the way it is supposed to and the are soooo happy. That's why many doctors say that it takes 6 weeks for your results. I would wait the full 6 weeks and then discuss your options with your surgeon or before looking for guidance from another surgeon. I wish you the best of luck and a very speedy recovery! Xoxo
Wow! You are only 2.5 weeks post op and really need to relax! Remember that it takes 6-8 weeks for the swelling to be better and sometimes longer. That is why your belly is not more flat yet. The buttocks will be very swollen and tight for many weeks. You can feel hard, lumpy and inflamed areas for many weeks until the skin starts to relax. Massaging the lumpy areas will help them to soften more quickly. You can also see more uneven areas in the buttocks if you lay on one side more than the other. You may swell on the side that you lay on more frequently. Remember it takes 6-8 weeks for the swelling to diminish. Comments such as yours are really not constructive and helpful to this forum. As you can read from the dozens of other patient comments on Real Self, I am very attentive to my patients and care about how they are progressing after surgery. If you are having so many issues after surgery, you should come in the office and discuss with me...make another appointment! Don't rely on the comments of others for your medical advice! You should seek the advise of your Doctor!
Hm... If you gained for the surgery but you're not eating the same way to maintain it after surgery chances are your fat cells are shrinking back to their regular size. You're only supposed to loose about 30% in the first three months, but if you think you're loosing it all, then I'd say give yourself some time to fully recover and start doing some squats! All the best with your recovery
what kinda things r u suppose to eat after sx?
If you don't mind me asking, what was your height and weight before sx? I'm thinking if you didn't have alot of fat to place in your butt, that may be the reason why it is not big as you may have imagined.
I think you naturally lose 20% that's why I asked for more than needed but its only 2 weeks fit. So far so good but it is starting to settle or lose some volume
Yea my Dr told me I'd lose that much butt looks like I lost over 40% it's alot smaller & I was wondering wat to eat to make the most of it :( I'm sad yall
Hey I'm 5'6 I was at 130 but gained 13 for the surgery so 143 and I'm still 143 now so idk :( he said he put 750cc on each side girl I just wanna be 150 to see if that helps but I want to be lean tho . Help !
Give it some time, so that you are fully recovered. Then I would eat carbs and do alot of butt workouts, at least to see if they would make it bigger. The good thing is that where he did lipo, the fat will not go to those spots first
Hmm ok thank you I will look into that, someone else told me to drink protein shakes ? So I gain healthy weight? Idk thank u girl
Welcome :-) you definately want to eat healthy carbs like wheat bread, whole grains, stuff like that. I heard of the protein as well. I hope you get the results you are seeking. I suppose to get mine in December by Dr Castor, and I'm going to need him to put at least 1000 CCs in me! Good luck ;-)
Hey, how you doin girl? I've felt my butt shrinking too. I'm pretty satisfied with it now, I just really wanna stop the shrinking! Are you still in pain?
I agree I want to stop shrinkage to...this surgery can be addicting you want more
Hey not bad except I don't sleep much :/ I wake up in pain but I'm taking Tylenol instead of the heavier meds.