Abdominal Liposuction Painful and Rough but Worth It - Tampa, FL

I decided to get lipo after having 2 kids. I was...

I decided to get lipo after having 2 kids. I was left with a diastolic separation at the top of my tummy and a pooch that I really have always had. I went for the procedure and was expecting to just feel pain with shots but after administering the lidocane when they cut the openings, I felt that crap. I felt it the whole time. It was tolerable but very painful. It burned and the poking stuck me. There was also an uncomfortable rubbing against my bones. I was shocked! I had vaser with tumescent lipo. I could feel the heat when it went into my stomach. But after I changed the bandage the first time and saw the results....I would do it again!!! OMG. It was life changing to see that stomach gone once and for all..

I am posting here after pics and will put up...

I am posting here after pics and will put up befores once I scan them in.

A little bit more about me...I was told by several...

A little bit more about me...I was told by several plastic surgeons that I should have a full tummy tuck, but after lots of consult and thinking, I decided that I shouldnt do it. I didnt want to go under such an invasive procedure. They all said I wouldnt have the results I want unless I did it but after day one...I am sooo happy. I think I am going to be fine.

Here are my before photos.

Here are my before photos.

Here are day 3 pics and i will post my one week...

Here are day 3 pics and i will post my one week follow up pics soon too.

I am still very happy. Everyday I take off the garment I am excited to see my flat tummy. I pray it stays this way!!

I love the Marena garment except my thighs are big so it is tight around there.

I am 5'7" and I weight 163. It is the best thing I...

I am 5'7" and I weight 163. It is the best thing I have done in my life. I keep looking at my flat stomach and I am sooo happy. I went running today for the first time and I was excited about the idea of diet and more weight loss on my own. This has given me so much motivation. I hated working out, losing weight and still having that belly. It's a miracle!! And no big scar from tummy tuck!! I was scared my skin wouldnt go back because of how long I have had a belly but it is tightening up really good. I am using an all natural skin oil to make sure and pure vitamin E oil.

See the Marena garment. It is a really great...

See the Marena garment. It is a really great garment. the only downside is the hooks dig into my sides so I added gauze padding before putting on so I dont get the sores any more. It is nice and tight but doesnt cut my air. The legs are tight for me but I have big thighs.

Ok so it has been 39 days and boy am I glad I did...

Ok so it has been 39 days and boy am I glad I did this. I love my tummy. I keep thinking its going to come back. I am overjoyed. I ate a lot the first 2 weeks and went on a serious binge. I got really worried that I would undo what I did so I went on a cleanse. I feel much better. I will come of the cleanse in about 5 to 10 days. Then eating really healthy. I still think though that I need to do my flanks because I didnt do that. Then watch out!!!
Dr. Caroline Lomboy (Adora Clinic)

I felt my doctor was excellent but I really didnt see her much. Nor did she herself call me when the procedure was done. I basically spoke to a sales person first, then an assistant then the doctor. I saw the doctor at my surgery and then the assistant called me. I have an appointment with the doctor for post op but I felt like the doctor didnt listen to me as an individual. She sort of just spouted off things that she says to most patients.

Thanks for posting! I too am getting just Lipo :)
Thanks for your review. I'm also 5'7 and weigthing 155 at the moment. I'm going to have the first appointment with a doctor to discuss my options here in Orlando on February the 8th. I want to have a liposuction but we shall see what the doctor recommends. I'm turning 40 this year, and I want to look great!!
Congrats on your surgery.
How long were u out of work? I am getting mine done in September can't wait I need to get rid of this fat.
Comment confirmed
Hi, just wondering how soon after surgery did you notice the change? I'm 10 days post op and no change. I'm 5"11, 160lbs. I just had a tummy that I could not get rid off.
It was immediate. did you see above at my day 1 photos? noticeable difference right away. And I still have less stomach than originally. For some reason though my appetite has increased dramatically, so watch that.
danapee - why did you go for liposuction. Why not tummy tuck? Can vaser with tumescent lipo also be used for tummy tuck?
I just didnt want to have an invasive procedure. I felt that I should start here and if I didnt have good results then I would go for something more severe. But I am very happy at this point. Vaser and tumescent lipo are not a tummy tuck. Tummy tucks are more severe and actually cut away your skin. Look at some videos on youtube before you consider it. If my belly were bigger, I would have done a tummy tuck.
Cogratulation, danapee, im researching coz im want to get it done, your result r great, im can feel your hapiness
I'm almost 2 weeks post-op and I still wake up and wonder where my stomach went.
Where did you get your surgery done?
I got it done at Adora Body sculpting Clinic in Wesley Chapel.
Hi danape, who was you Dr at Adora? I'm having my procedure done with Dr. Miles at Adora at the Palm Harbor location on December.
Hi danapee, I'm almost 2 months post op and I wore the Marena garment. What helped me was to wear a tank top underneath the garment and take Maxi pads and put them along the zipper line. Before that I was getting the zipper mark and it was creating a bump in my skin. I no longer have to wear it everyday but I still wear it to sleep. All the best
thanks for the info. I wish I knew that sooner because I have sores and blisters where the hooks have dug into my skin. Note to self: develop a better post-op garment for the ladies.
where did you have your surgery and did it hurt
danapee, I have almost your same stats, and my belly looks like yours (before obviously). I am terrified of the tummy tuck, so I am going to try vaser lipo and hopefully the results will be good as yours. You are looking great!!!!
I am scheduled on apr 26th, so nervous!!!!
Good luck Cris. I cannot tell you how happy I am. I can't stop looking at the fat missing from my belly. Yay!!
i have 2 very bad experiences so be very careful before you make your decision. ! was 116 pounds for over 20 years and 5 7 so very thin. I just didnt like the back of my legs and my dr said he could tighten that up with lipo after it the fat went to my stomach i never had fat on my stomach. so i went and got that off and now am putting weight on and have changed nothing in my diet. I am scared how much more i am going to gain. I exercise 5 days a week and still haave gained weight. i am so so so scared and depressed!!!
Yikes!! That is not what I hear about the procedure. I hear that if you eat sensibly and exercise that you wont gain more weight. Can you tell me what your diet consists of?
You look amazing! I was wondering how tall are you and how did you weigh before the lipo. I plan on getting it done myself on May 14th!
Hello and thanks for thinking of me. I'm ready to get it over. I'll start posting the process as I go through it
Tomorrow. Thanks a bunch good night
tanesha, how is everything. Hope everything went well!
tanesha, good luck for tomorrow. Ur in my prayers.