31 Year's and One Child Tummy Tuck with Muscle and Liposuction - Tampa, FL

I'm very please with my new look I can't believe...

I'm very please with my new look I can't believe my stomach is flat omg okay here we go sorry didn't do my post day by day I actually was on a cruise an from my cruise the very next day was my surgery so I had no time. Okay the night before I was very nervous and my blood pressure was a little high due to the fact I excited and nervous but God is faithful he got me through it all. The biggest fear was being here by myself without my family I had to hire a nurse but I was bless with the nurse she was awesome she made me feel like I was with my family I would recommend her to anyone thumps up rose. Well today is June 29 and I'm feeling great ready for the drains to be removed an I'm little sore but overall I can do for myself by the grace of God can't wait til the Swelling go down but hey my results definitely looks better then before lol.
Yes Angelia you look great and it's only going to get better from here. My big day is Sept. 15!
Thanks so much I just can't wait till all the swelling is gone I still have a lot of swelling but I know it's only a month since my surgery I started working out light of course but I'm happy tho just want all swelling to go down tho lol
You and I have a very similar before shape! My TT is on the 8th. I hope I have results as awesome as yours. Glad to hear you are getting around well. That's the part I have been concerned about. You look great!

me at 4wks

Still swelling but I'm thankful and love my new after look then before tho lol
YOU LOOK SO AWESOME
Thanks! I thought my new pictures upload but I dont see them will try again.

4wks

4wks
Tampa Facial Plastic Surgeon

He was great concern question wad answered. And his a funny guy at that lol.