Tummy Tuck in a Little over a Week :/ ''Nervous but Excited'' - Tallahassee, FL

I am a 29 yo mother of two boys. I'm not planning...

I am a 29 yo mother of two boys. I'm not planning on having anymore kids. My boys are 9 and 5. I work out all the time and i try to eat healthy. I weigh 138lbs and i'm 5'7. I LOVE working out bc it makes me feel better and sleep better and look better. lol. But, Nothing will take care of my stomach. I have friends who are mad at me for having a tummy tuck procedure and one friends mom even hollered at me saying, '' haven't you heard of a sit up'' Well I have done a million crunches and sit ups but it doesn't help. I can feel the muscles tightening under there and if i pull my skin back i can even see the definition in them. I did not really gain that much weight with my pregnancies but my skin stretched bad. I only gained 30-35 lbs with each baby. I lost all of that weight not long after deliveries. On October 1 I am having a tummy tuck. I can't believe I'm finally going to do this. I almost backed out this week at Pre Op. I was going to have only a mini tummy tuck with lipo but then decided to go with the full TT instead. I was afraid that if i had the mini only I would not be completely happy with the results and if I'm going to do this then I might as well make it count. I love this site and reading about others experiences seems to help my nerves. I would love to hear if anyone has any advice. I will post some before pics soon.

Before Pics

Before Pic

Count down is on :)

A week from today and I will be accomplishing a dream. I have wanted a TT for eight years now. I can't believe it's finally happening.

Only 3 days until surgery

What is the stuff called that some doctors put in the incision to numb it?? I want to be sure to ask my doctor about it. Also, how many of you had blood thinners such as Lovenox after surgery? My doctor isn't giving me any but I think I would feel better having it BC I'm terrified of getting a blood clot. I'm a nervous wreck but I'm going through with this bc I think I would regret it next summer if I cancel. I want to be able to wear a bikini again.

Getting closer!!! Eeekk :)

I have been doing laundry and packing my kids bags bc tomorrow after work I will be dropping them off with my mom. I'm going to miss them this week. My surgeon is an hour away so my husband and I will be heading there tomorrow night to stay at his mothers for the week. I don't want to have to drive back and forth. I think as time gets closer I get less nervous and more excited. I have been Freaking out all week researching TTs and not sleeping but now all I can think about is I can't believe this is happening. I have had this stretched out tummy for almost 9 yrs and I can't imagine being without it :D I have been eating like crazy the past two weeks and I'm thinking I probably should've let him lipo on my flanks like he had suggested. But,, love handles I can deal with! I don't have to be perfect, I just want to be able to work out and see a result.

^^^^^ why does that say one day pre? My surgery is two days away?

Tomorrow is not the first is it??

More pics

Tomorrow is the big day:)

Just got a call from my PS with my arrival time. I have to be there at 7:15am.. I'm getting realllllly nervous. Didn't sleep good last night. Had a dream that I forgot to quit eating after midnight and I had a big breakfast. Then I couldn't find my husband before surgery to tell him I love him. I wanted to have a BM before surgery and forgot to try. LOL!! Wow,, when I woke up I was like what am I doing to my self. Then I couldn't go back to sleep.. Now I'm off to work. Hope everyone has a good day :)
Tallahassee Plastic Surgeon