22 Year Old Cleft Lip Reconstructive Rhinoplasty - Tacoma, WA

I am a 22 year old female and was born with a...

I am a 22 year old female and was born with a cleft lip. I have struggled throughout my life because of it. I had a rhinoplasty done in 2008 to fix my deviated septum and the results were horrible. The doctor added too much cartilage in my nose and didn't fix my deviated septum! My Navy ENT Surgeon told me that this case would be to complex for him and referred me to Dr. Shvidler. This case was complicated because Dr. Shvidler had to essentially build and reconstruct on a nose that was already cosmetically reconstructed. This was my 8th or 9th surgery and I couldn't be happier! It was an 8 hour procedure that included fixing my deviated septum and adding rib cartilage from a cadaver. It has been about a year since the surgery and I can breathe and am no longer self conscious! Dr. Shvidler did an amazing job! The before and after pictures made me cry because of how well of a job he did.
Absolutely stunning results! I am so happy for you!
Gorgeous!
looks great!
Tacoma Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shvidler was AMAZING. He really listened to what I had to say and really tried his best to make my nose as perfect as possible. The before and after pictures prove that he is not only an amazing surgeon, but a true artist! He asked me many questions so he really had an understanding of what I wanted. He was patient and answered every question I had. He explained things in a way that was easy to understand and was very honest about everything. His honesty about the procedure, the recovery, potential risk of infection, etc really allowed me to trust him. I went in to the surgery with no apprehension because I knew I was in amazing hands!