Tummy Tuck After 3 Big Boys in 4 Years

I am a healthy 26 year old single Mom. I have been...

I am a healthy 26 year old single Mom. I have been happily divorced for two years. My ex husband and I had 3 boys who are now 7,6,4! I went on the South Beach Diet after getting my tubes tied in 2006 and lost 85 lbs!!! I have managed to keep off the weight for 3 years. But now this skin just HANGS and I play soccer and chase my kids and I am totally grossed out that i can HEAR my skin flap against my thighs.

I had 2 consults for a FULL TUMMY TUCK w/lipo and decided to go with a local femal surgeon! I wear a healthy size 12/14 now (175lbs) (before kids i was a 145 lbs athletic size 10) and I am just sick and tired of clothes not fitting right and getting no where with diet and exercise.

After lots of prayer and planning, I am having my full TT done on April 20!!! My kids will be with my ex on Spring break while I am home recovering. My work thinks I am "on vacation" for 10 days. My best friend will be with me the first 48 hours after surgery and then I am kinda on my own. I have told a select # of friends and my parents and hopefully I will have help and company. I am nervous because I dont know anyone personally who has gone through this and its a 4 hour surgery. BUT I am confidant that this is whats BEST for me and I am EXCITED!!

Its been over 3 months since my Tummy tuck! It...

Its been over 3 months since my Tummy tuck! It took me 2 weeks to be able to walk straight after surgery, 2 weeks to return to work, 6 weeks to lay down flat and sleep in my bed! It was so worth it! I can run now, I look fantastic in a bathinsuit and I am a comfortable size 8! My tummy tuck was the best thing I ever did for myself! Its like Christmas every day when I look in the mirror! I am so proud of my body!

Dr. Janet Mackenzie

My Dr and her staff have been so amazing with their pre surgery support! She is truely skilled, she gave me my life back.

Woo-hoo! Can we see after pics? If you have trouble posting them, send me a personal message.

You look awesome! Congrats on your new belly. :)
THANKS GUYS!!!! My tummy tuck was a great success!!! Its 2 weeks tomorrow and I can FINALLY stand straight and I am even wearing high heels to the office today! I tried to go back to work on Thursday and Friday and only made it half days-it was just too much! I am sooo excited about my results! The scar is not that bad and the worst thing was the drains and not being able to shower for a week. Pain wise though-just back pain-and I was sick to my stomach a LOT. I got the stomach bug and throwing up with a tummy tuck is HELL! lets see if i can upload a pic now..
who did your surgery i have been thinking about if for a while
Hope you are doing great!
Hope all is well!! Can't wait to see after pics - good luck and speedy recovery
i dont know what kind of job you do but i can tell you 10 days is not enough to recover. i am 22 days post op and still not ready to go back to work so i asked my manager to extend my leave. you wont be able to stand straight that fast unless your doctor takes less skin out. you should take at least 3 to 4 weeks off.
I am a paralegal and I can sit in my office and hid lol. BUT i tried to go back to work only 9 days POST OP and it was aweful. Tomorrow will be the 14th day and I am feeling GREAT! I can walk straight (but slow) and I am not in pain, just uncomfortable. BUT i still cannot sleep in my bed, lying flat is really painful and I'm gettign sick of sleeping on my couch!
Your T/T is today! GOOD LUCK!!!
You will be so happy. You will look fabulos. I will be praying for you. Looking forward to the after pictures.
Oh my gosh! Your belly reminds me of mine before my TT!! I think you will be really happy with how your clothes look afterwards. The day of surgery I was a size 12. I was extremely active like you (my body has never been super small even before kids) and now I am 2 weeks out and my pants are fitting big and the swelling isn't even gone yet! Good luck and keep us posted. You are going to look fabulous!
I know how you are feeling. I am having my tummy tuck on April 21. I have gotten over, I think, feeling freaked out about the whole thing. I am now looking forward to the process. I wish you well tomorrow. Keep us posted.
After your tummy tuck you will will lose at least one dress size,I have yet to put on a pair of jeans,but even with the swelling my sweat pants are not as snug. And my underwear dont fit anymore. Good luck on your sugery tomorrow.
I think after your surgery you will be absolutely thrilled that about fitting in clothes properly! I went from a 12 to an 8! Good luck with your surgery! Can't wait to see the after pics!