Never Again - Sydney, Australia

I had botox injected into my forehead I was just...

I had botox injected into my forehead I was just going to have my crows feet done but Doctor suggested forehead as well. Wish I had never had done it! the results were disastrous my entire brow has dropped making my eyelids drop so much that I cant even wear eye make-up and struggle to open my eyelids to put my contacts in!! The doctor put too much botox into my forehead and for some reason he put it in my eyebrows! Needless to say I got my AUD$900.00 back! All I can do now is wait for the botox to wear off I now look older than I did before the botox.

Please be informed well regarding on this topic. See and read this all about botox

Same situation. Drooping eyebrow! JUST 1!!! The other SKY HIGH!!! He did in both eyebrows, alot!! And alot in forehead! $420. by the time I had to go back to fix it required 14 more UNITS!!! $140. more in addition to the 2 UNITS they did 2 weeks before. The second visit did nothing!
28 UNITS I meant to say above. 1st 28 units the 2 weeks later 14 more units to fix! Which did nothing!

Hi JasmineI think everyone exncriepees the cycles of feeling good than feeling bad .it's one of the constant remarks I have heard on the forums. At about 3 to 4 months I started to get better days ..not feeling 100% on those days but much better .then only in the last months have I started to feel really good on the good' days .but it is still very much cyclic .I will have a good period of time maybe 3-4 days then it hits me again ..I feel like the symptoms have decreased in intensity but like the last few days side effects have come back again with more intensity however today is better than the last 2 days Jasmine that is so good that the headaches are gone for you I don't think the antidepressants would be masking the headaches as my experience with Botox headaches nothing you take can usually dull the pain. Please keep posting and letting us know how you are feeling.

When the forehead area is injected you have to stay in the upper 2/3rds of the forehead and away from the eyebrows. Also if the injections are place outside the pupils (which should be used as a reference for placement on the forehead) the injections should be placed near the hairline. I think the over all problem I am seeing here is a lack of understanding of the muscles of facial expression. Experience really matters when seeking treatment. Also in the 11+ years I have been injecting, some of the best injectors are nurses. LO
Yes this doctor injected into my eyebrows! I would stear clear of Ella Rouge Salons Australia wide.
Hi there,
Unfortunatly there is no way too fix it went to a plastic surgeon ( a reputable one) and he told me I have to wait for the Botox to wear off 3 to 6months so angry you have no idea! cant even wear eye makeup and my eyelids dropp so much I look half asleep!
I had to tweeze all my eyebrows to not look so much like a freak! 1 eyebrow sky high! Sleepy/heavy eyes for about 3 weeks witha headache. Can put makeup on that looks right. Hopefully it will wear off soon. Been wearing sunglasses ALOT!!! So embarassed. Dr says I look refreshed???? I guess I look stupid...LITERALLY
Can't put makeup on that looks right I meant to say above.
I had the same issue too!!! please let me know how to correct or fix please!

HI monnie,

I'm so sorry. You might want to check out the forum, "Did you get droopy eyes after Botox" it has a number of people who are dealing with the same thing.

Thanks so much,